• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cheaper by the Dozens

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
  • wow...i created this place and im already behind! :P hey Yamichu...does Best buy taste good? :P *steals all of Alyssas money* hahahaha!!

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    heehee...Oro? what i missed in the past couple of days that i've been spending watching two of the coolest and funniest animes ever (even though Rurouni Kenshin is still better), Cowboy Bebop and Trigun......Oro?long sentence? heeheetrigun is the funniest anime i've ever seen......first episode is the funniest....heehee "It's a long story even though it's kinda short" :laugh: the funniest line from trigun...the priest said that...Oro? a priest that has a cross full of guns and smokes....Oro? weird. anyway, i see some crazy stuff happened here....*looks at posts* Oro? best buy? bank? chatroom!? what!? Oro?

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Kenshin11212 said:
    heehee...Oro? what i missed in the past couple of days that i've been spending watching two of the coolest and funniest animes ever (even though Rurouni Kenshin is still better), Cowboy Bebop and Trigun......Oro?long sentence? heeheetrigun is the funniest anime i've ever seen......first episode is the funniest....heehee "It's a long story even though it's kinda short" :laugh: the funniest line from trigun...the priest said that...Oro? a priest that has a cross full of guns and smokes....Oro? weird. anyway, i see some crazy stuff happened here....*looks at posts* Oro? best buy? bank? chatroom!? what!? Oro?
    Eh....are those shows on adult swim? I don't watch adult swim at all, it just seems really gross and.....adultish. I don't watch rated-R movies either! Hehe.
    Those shows don't appeal to me...anyway, best buy? What? Huh?
    This thread has gone from family feuds, to a best-buy, money, arguement between the our own defective cat, and the family elf!....strange hehe.

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Best Buy tastes great! You should try it Scott!
    *goes and buys some Best Buy*
    *eats it*
    Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee! They can't sue me now cause I brought it! YAY!

~HORN!

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • ......*twitches*
    Noo!! I use my laptop to log into PC! Now-................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    YAY! Laptop's are yummy!!!!!!! Especially Best Buy ones!
    You can have this!
    *gives 15marios a minicomputar*
    It's too small to swallow...

~HORN!

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • *comes in with his walker*

EH? What? what the buFFET is READY?

*puts in an earpiece*

What! What! WHAT! Am I late? Get me a pepsi!

BAH! YAH!

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Oh yeah! I ate you when I ate da house!
    *sits and starts thinking of somthing to do*

~HORN!

Back