• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cheaper by the Dozens

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    It was kinda funny at times..."with this giant pen that requires 2 hands", "I'll get you! And make it look like an accident!'
    hehe.
    But they almost said a bad word about 3 times, and that kind of humor doesn't appeal to me very much. They tried to make a kid's movie fun for parent's and kids, but ended up falling flat.....Pokemon Heroes is MUCH better hehe.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    hmmm....i havent seen pokemon heros, yet, so i dunno about it being better. but the parts when they almost said cursing in "The Cat in the Hat" was the funniest parts. i really thought that the "take this giant pen that requires 2 hands to hold" part was really funny. hmmm.... when they said the "B" word (the one that rhymes with witch :laugh: ) i busted out laughing. it wasreally funny when the cat called the umm...(i dunno what that was)a *****, i also busted out laughing. :laugh: heehee.......*****......hmm....i wonder if the word ***** is gonna get *'ed out of this post? hmmm.... heehee...why are we even talking about the cat in the hat?

100marios

Years
    Kenshin11212 said:
    hmmm....i havent seen pokemon heros, yet, so i dunno about it being better. but the parts when they almost said cursing in "The Cat in the Hat" was the funniest parts. i really thought that the "take this giant pen that requires 2 hands to hold" part was really funny. hmmm.... when they said the "B" word (the one that rhymes with witch :laugh: ) i busted out laughing. it wasreally funny when the cat called the umm...(i dunno what that was)a *****, i also busted out laughing. :laugh: heehee.......*****......hmm....i wonder if the word ***** is gonna get *'ed out of this post? hmmm.... heehee...why are we even talking about the cat in the hat?
    You're the one who brought up that topic!....I don't know hehe.
    *says in fatherly voice*
    Let's get back to business!

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    *looks at last post in thread* Oro? looks like at word does get stared out...... well, if u saw saw the cat in the hat, then u should know what it is. the cat said that when he scared away the dog with the umm....thing....the he dropped the thing on the floor and then piced it up again and called it the "word that rhymes with oar"....heehee

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    "Puh-lease! Evil girls don't die that easily, Uncle Kenshin." Miyu said as she sharpened her painted black fingernails into long, sharp, claws.
    "Now, how should I get rid of you?" she turned over to look at him, an evil grin appearing on her face.

((She's evil. XD))

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Oooooh! Check is yummy... *eats postman and eats check*
    NOW THEY WILL NEVER GET THAT CHECK!!!!!!!!!!! *evil laugh*

~HORN!

100marios

Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    "Puh-lease! Evil girls don't die that easily, Uncle Kenshin." Miyu said as she sharpened her painted black fingernails into long, sharp, claws.
    "Now, how should I get rid of you?" she turned over to look at him, an evil grin appearing on her face.

((She's evil. XD))
    *both Kenshin and I are looking at Miyu-chan*
    Me: I suggest you start running Kenshin, not much can get away from her when she's like this!
    Kenshin:...uh...Oro?
    *writes Kenshin's will up and makes him run away*
    Don't worry! I made sure a lot of your things go to Ally! And me too!
    *watches him run away while Miyu-chan walks up to me*
    *I point at him*
    Take care of him....
    *watches her chase after him*
    Aww, I couldn't be prouder! Hehe...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Miyu-chan said:

((She's evil. XD))
    Muahaha, yessss! XD Are we going to role play like that? It might be fun! Since this thread is in a role playing section. *shrugs*

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    So, do you guys like the total oppisite of me? o_o; *looks* Kekeke... I see you do. >=D

Arwen

Beautiful Elf Maiden(Mod)
    Years
    *CIA finds intellegence of Yamichu eating Mr. Scott's and Mrs. Ally's Walfare Check*

*FBI Grabs Yamichu and put him in a barred truck*

FBI! You are being accused for eating the check for Mr.Scott and Mrs. Ally's. You will be locked up for 1 year.

*FBI trucks Yamichu away to a Maxinum Security Prision*

Back