• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CHERRRIIIIIIM

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • So, anyone who saw some of the 9inch does Anime North videos might have noticed me whining... a lot. About Cherrim. (Specifically in these videos, but possibly more: [1] [2] [3]) Why? I found someone in the dealer's room who had this huuuuge Cherrim plush! And it was official! Since for the longest time I've been the only person I know ANYWHERE who collects Cherrim, it seemed crazy to me that I'd never even heard of this plushie before, let alone seen it.

I asked the girl where she got it and she vaguely pointed in the direction of the entrance. So I thanked her and ran off (much to everyone's annoyance, I'm sure XD) to find it. Unfortunately... no one had heard of it! D: I showed them a picture of the Cherrim pokedoll that is my cell phone's wallpaper as a visual aide but no one recognized it. ;_; I think I checked every single vendor that was selling plush to no avail. I went back to where I'd seen the girl with the plush to see if I could take pictures or get more information and... she was asleep. XD; It seemed sooo creepy to take pictures of a sleeping girl, regardless of how cute the plush she was holding was, so I cut my losses and fell back on just whining to everyone in 9". Eventually she did wake up so I was able to be somewhat less of a creeper and actually ask to take more detailed shots of the plush but... still.

AN came and went and I couldn't find the plush ANYWHERE on either eBay, Yahoo! Japan Auctions, or any other place that typically sells Japanese plush. D: I started to cut my losses and really regret not offering to buy the plush there (would've been rude and creepy but baaaaaaw I couldn't find it anywhere! XD). The 9" crowd who attended with me would ask about it every so often only to be met with ";______________________;" so we all just started to forget about it.

Then... the other week, I was high on painkillers (what else is new?) for a few days. One day I woke up and tweeted about this dream I'd had--where I found the plushie on eBay or something and was all "baaaaaaaw" when I woke up because it was all a dream. So I get to work and check my email...

...and there's a "payment due" notice... for a 12" Cherrim plushie...

................look what arrived in the mail yesterday. ♥

Spoiler:

Thundєr

Freelancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Ah, that this was the package coming from Hong Kong.
    Cool Cherrim, Erica

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    New Headline: Eri orders Cherrim plush while sleeping and high

Seriously Eri, I'm not sure whether that's messed up or awesome XD

Back