• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chibi's Fake Pokémon Gallery

What do you think of my fake Pokemon?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    lugia_master said:
    POKEMON CANT DEVOLVE!DIGIMON CAN BUT POKEMON CANT!

Actually, Pokemon CAN de-evolve, but only with the use of an item called "De-evolution Spray" (check the TCG) but who's to say that a Pokemon can't have the ability to do so on their own; BUT Pokemon can do anything, and that all depends on who made-up whatever Pokemon;; right?

Years
    Well, I haven't made any new ones, but there are a few that I specifically didn't post when I made the thread so that I could reveal them later XP

This one was absurdly hard oO; I still don't like the overall look, though, I dunno...

#044 Metalosaur
    Type: Rocket Pokémon
    Element: Fire/Steel
    Ht: 9'5"
    Wt: 2,102 lbs.
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Evolution: Adosaur-->(Level 42) Metalosaur
    Data: By focusing its energy into the rocket on its back, it can blast out a jet of flame and hover in the air for a short time. However, it tires quickly while doing so.

~Chibi~

Last edited:

~\"Metal Sonic"/~

Pure Evil
    Years
    0o0
    You are a god... *looks at Chibi's gender*...ess! Godess! Godess of spriting!

Wow, just wow. That Mecha-dragon is teh pwnzorz...
    Do you have any smearlge-related sprites I can put in my sig?

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2007
    You're great. Definitely above the sort of talent that you see in most of these threads.

lacrossegypsy

Da Gypsy
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2009
    Custom fake poke sprites have always been my favorites, and your sprites are very superb. it does a man good to return after a months absence and see somebody still puts effort into making good sprites. keep up the good work

Years
    Yahaha, I made it before the month-limit! I have a new one, Railagon, whose shiny SUCKS, I know. I did a better shiny on my computer, I've just been too lazy to update it. >>

#035 Railagon
    Type: Sea Dragon Pokémon
    Element: Water/Dragon
    Ht: 5'2"
    Wt: 91 lbs.
    Evolution: None
    Data: Hunts by swimming along the surface at high speed. If it swims quickly enough, Railagon can burst out of the water and glide in the air for a short time.

~Chibi~

shadowben2

Pokemon rocks/Begginer spriter
    Years
    May I...

Chibi Pika said:

#010 Lizerde
    Type: Hatchling Pokémon
    Element: Dragon
    Height: 2'1"
    Weight: 28 lbs.
    Ability: Run Away
    Evolution: Lizerde-->(Lv. 25) Verdegon
    Data: A timid Pokémon that spends much of its early life following its mother. If it is startled, it may accidentally breathe out small embers.

Sadly, this one isn't from scratch, I got a bit of help from Absol, Charizard, and Houndoom, but I hope it looks original.
    #011 Verdegon
    Type: Vicious Pokémon
    Element: Dragon/Fire
    Ht: 5'11"
    Wt: 216 lbs.
    Ability: Wings
    Evolution: Lizerde-->(Lv. 25) Verdegon
    Data: It rarely is seen in the company of more than one other Pokémon, because it is very mistrusting. However, it is fiercely loyal to those it does befriend.

*The ability Wings is identical to Levitate. It is given to Pokemon with wings and not a Flying type, but ones that wouldn't necessarily float.

#024 Waiby
    Type: Joey Pokémon
    Element: Normal
    Ht: 2'10"
    Wt: 35 lbs.
    Ability: Inner Focus/Early Bird
    Evolution: Waiby-->(Lv. 26) Wallarooby
    Data: Its wings are not fully developed yet. Rather, Waiby like to bound high in the air and glide in the wind for a short time.

Aside from a few heavily edited pieces of existing Pokémon, this one's body was from scratch.
    #025 Wallarooby
    Type: Wallaby Pokemon
    Element: Normal/Flying
    Ht: 5'1"
    Wt: 126 lbs.
    Ability: Inner Focus/Speed Boost
    Evolution: Waiby-->(Lv. 26) Wallarooby
    Data: Its long, glossy wing feathers are a source of admiration from many trainers. This Pokémon spends much of its time soaring high in the air.

#035 Railagon
    Type: Sea Dragon Pokémon
    Element: Water/Dragon
    Ht: 5'2"
    Wt: 91 lbs.
    Data: Hunts by swimming along the surface at high speed. If it swims quickly enough, Railagon can burst out of the water and glide in the air for a short time.

#044 Metalosaur
    Type: Rocket Pokémon
    Element: Fire/Steel
    Ht: 9'5"
    Wt: 2,102 lbs.
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Evolution: Adosaur-->(Level 42) Metalosaur
    Data: By focusing its energy into the rocket on its back, it can blast out a jet of flame and hover in the air for a short time. However, it tires quickly while doing so.

While toying with Damiligh I found out that he looks really good in black and red, which actually was my original color sceme for him before I changed it a few years back.
    #046 Damiligh
    Type: Wolf Pokémon
    Element: Dark/Light
    Ht: 5'6"
    Wt: 264 lbs.
    Ability: Wings
    May I use these pokemon for my rpg site?

Years
    *Looks over list.* Yup, none of those have been specially reserved. Just remember that tons of people before you have asked for 'em, so if you don't mind having horribly over-used Pokemon, then sure.

~Chibi~

RLan69

Pokemon Junkie Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    Those are really nice work! A lot of scratch sprites you see either look sloppy or unnatural, but that's dead-on! I'd see those in a real Pokemon game!

Years
    Thanks everyone! ^^
    I.......Love them, Chibi your amazing
    may i use
    for a little project/gift to you for your awsomeness
    Yeah, sure. =)

I have a new one, Grasler's Stage 1 evo.

Quilava as base XP Hard to tell, I hope.
    #002 Lizinthis
    Type: Jungle Pokémon
    Element: Grass
    Height: 3'10"
    Weight: 108 lbs.
    Ability: Overgrow
    Evolution: Grasler-->(Lv. 16) Lizinthis-->(Lv. 36) Serpentyll

~Chibi~

Lil'Blaze

Rapper
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2006
    Can you make a tutorial for scratch pokemon PLZ cause i want to make pokemon like you :_: but i suck

Years
    Aww I like the Grasler and the Waiby! They are so cute!
    Lol, thanks! ^^
    Can you make a tutorial for scratch pokemon PLZ cause i want to make pokemon like you :_: but i suck
    Erm, I guess I could try. =/ I'm not too good at writing tutorials, and I'm even worse at describing how I do what I do, but I'll try to PM ya with some helpful stuff.

~Chibi~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back