• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Chingling With Recover?

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    I'm trying to breed a CHINGLING with the move 'Recover' in Platinum, so I put in a male SHELLOS with a female CHIMECHO (holding pure incense) and all the CHINGLINGS that hatch only know 'Wrap'. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Does the Shellos know Recover? And was the move in the fourth slot? (Don't want it to forget it before they breed)

Years
    I can see both Chimecho and Shellos share the same egg group, and you are doing correct procedure but from what I am reading, Shellos learns Recover very late level-wise. If you keep Shellos unevolved until Level 46 it will learn Recover, otherwise it's learned at Level 54 as Gastrodon.

Back