• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chocolate or Milk Chocolate? :3

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Unclear topic is unclear. The term "chocolate" without specification, usually refers to milk chocolate. =\

Since I don't really know what the question is, I'm going to go ahead and guess by saying I like milk chocolate.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I like milk chocolate a lot more.
    Dark chocolate, or any other types of chocolate, is pretty good, but I always get milk over any of them.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I despise dark chocolate. It's bitter and nasty. So I'm definitely going with milk chocolate here.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I do enjoy dark chocolate every few months or so,my personal favorite is Dark Chocolate it tastes yummy.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    lol read that so wrong. (forgive me it was like half past 3am) The darker the better.

Oh damn, I almost soiled my pants. :P

I think your being a little general when you say Chocolate, Amanda.

But regardless, I love them all. Dark, Milk, with peanuts, rice, no matter, its 'Bliss'-ful to me. :P (You know, the chocolate)

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Milk chocolate, no question! I absolutely loveloveLOVE! milk chocolate and am addicted to it. I have it in my pancakes and waffles. I have milk chocolate syrup in my milk. I have milk chocolate cookies at lunch. Of course, I have the healthy stuff too, but the chocolate being there makes the whole eating experience so much more enjoyable for me. And then, there's just the pure Lindt milk chocolates that you get in stockings and/or Easter baskets. :333

Other chocolate is meh. It doesn't have the holy taste that milk chocolate has. <3

Morning Sun Espeon

Time to shine ★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2016
    I like milk chocolate. it's creamier and tastes really good. I'm not a huge fan of dark chocolate.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I <3 Dark chocolates it's sweeter and yummier than any other milk chocolate.

Back