• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chocolate: White, Milk, Dark?

What kind of chocolate?

• Milk

Votes: 39 62.9%
  • Dark

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • White

Votes: 20 32.3%
  • No preference

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.5%

• Total voters

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I never liked dark chocolate.

Though I love milk chocolate. yum, so good..... :D

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I prefer the like 60-80% Cacao Dark chocolate. its awesome but I can never have more than about 4cm of it. I have sensitive teeth and when they get too much sugar.. ow!
    I do like milk chocolate, but it doesn't have the bite that I like that Dark has.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    My favorite is milk chocolate. I've actually never tasted white chocolate, and dark chocolate is too... chocolatey.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Hershey's chocolate...

I mean, Milk Chocolate does it for me. White is Meh, since it isn't really chocolate. Dark is an aquirred taste. On it's own, I hate it. But with other things, like fruit, it's delicious.

I'm a student at the Culinary Institute of America. As such, I get to eat fancy foods that I can't really stomach. But there's a bar of chocolate, that's delicious. It's dark, filled with some sort of fruit, mixxed with cream. I can't remember what fruit. I'll post it when I do.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Well, My favorite kind of chocolate is a nice,
    Stawberry dipped in PURPLE chocolate!

Chocolate: White, Milk, Dark?

PURPLE 113

XD

But seriously,
    My favorite kind of chocolate is milk chocolate.
    It may be badder for you than dark, but it sure as hell tastes WAY better,

Back