• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose - Your own adventure! [Hoenn]

Paper-remote

I've got nothing to put here
    Years
    Definitely the Pokemon Center's PC next, we can swap for Mr. Shrooms.
    And why didn't anyone else put in the accent for Pokémart?

Hoppip

Hoppip used Solarbeam!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    Visit the Devon Corp because a Pokenav might be handy. We can always get Mr. Shrooms later and can we nickname Shroomish Mr. Shrooms?

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    @Hoppip - Well, everybody already seems to be calling him Mr Shrooms, so I guess he more or less is nicknamed that now. -_-

Ok, since this one is taking 4-5 days, I'll allow people to vote twice.

As it stands:

-The Pokemon Centre's PC - 2
    -Devon Corp - 2
    -The flower shop - 0
    -The trainer's school - 0
    -The apartment building - 0
    -The north beach - 0

First in, first serve!

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Visit Devon Corp!
    You decide to visit the big castle-like business building on the north side of town. You head inside, only to discover that most of the company is off-limits. You walk through the Devon Corp. museum, to find that the owner is one 'Mr Stone'. You walk on, bored, until you come to the main exhibit - the beautiful Blue Orb, counterpart to the Red Orb that Team Aqua stole in Slateport. You gaze at the jewel. It constantly emits a dazzling blue light, and is that water swirling around inside? You take another step towards it, only to be repelled by a burly security guard.
    "Touching the Blue Orb results in a 100,000 Pokedollar fine." he says gruffly. You quickly take a step back, tripping over someone's feet and falling onto your back with a thud.
    "Smooth, aren't we?" says an irritatingly familiar voice. It's Ace.
    Choose - Your own adventure! [Hoenn]

Your Options
    -"What are you doing here?"
    -"What's the deal with this orb?"
    -"Stuff you, I'm going to the gift shop."

Spoiler:
    Box
    Spoiler:

Items
    Spoiler:

Hoppip

Hoppip used Solarbeam!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    To get it moving I'll go with "What are you doing here?" to.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    "What're YOU doing here?"
    "Well I would've thought that'd been fairly obvious - I came here to fight Roxanne, of course."
    "And didja win?" you ask. He wordlessly opens his badge case, showing you the Stone Badge, his fourth badge. Ack. It's pretty impressive, though you aren't actually gonna admit that to him.
    "I take it you're also hear for the fourth badge?" he asks. You nod. "Just cos I'm bpred, I'll clue you in. The team Roxanne uses for battles is Graveler, Nosepass and that Cradily. My Grovyle handled Graveler and Nosepass pretty easily, but that Cradily and its grass attacks are unbelievable. Don't take it lightly, if you value your dignity as a trainer." You file the information away for future use.
    "So then why are you here at the museum?" you ask. Ace is silent for a moment. "Because... there have been rumours of Team Magma activity around town, and they're almost certainly after this Blue Orb. I have a score to settle with them for Granite Cave, so I'm stakeing out here until they arive." Hunh. Well that would explain the excess of security guards hanging around. No signs of Team Magma yet though...
    You leave Devon Corp and head back into the centre of Rustboro. You have time for 2 more places before the Gym. Where will you go next?

Your Options
    -The Pokemon Centre's PC
    -The flower shop
    -The trainer's school
    -The apartment building
    -The north beach

Spoiler:
    Box
    Spoiler:

Items
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    The Pokemon Centre's PC!
    You head to the Pokemon Centre to switch your team around before the Gym battle. You decide to take the newly-dubbed Shroomish, Mr Shrooms, out of your PC. However, a Pokemon trainer isn't allowed to have more than six Pokemon with him or her at any given time, so you have to leave another team member in the PC for the time being. Who will you leave behind?

Your Options
    -Leave Marshtomp!
    -Leave Swellow!
    -Leave Tentacool!
    -Leave Eevee!
    -Leave Sableye!
    -Leave Ralts!
    -On second thoughts, leave Mr Shrooms.

Spoiler:
    Box
    Spoiler:

Items
    Spoiler:

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    @RobotUnicorn - You're right, brain blank on my part. I changed it to Ace.

Leave Tentacool!
    You decide to leave Tentacool in the PC in favour of Mr Shrooms. Tentacool stares at you sadly, but seems to understand that Mr Shrooms needs training too. You return it to its Poke Ball and put into the transfer system, as Mr Shrooms' Poke Ball flies out. It jumps up and down happily, before showering you with Stun Spores. You fall backwards and pass out.
    After Nurse Joy has brought you back to conciousness and Shroomish is safely back in the Poke Ball, you look around Rustboro. You have time to visit one last place in the gargantuan town before the Gym battle. Where will you go?

Your Options
    -The flower shop
    -The trainer's school
    -The apartment building
    -The north beach
    -The Gym, early

Spoiler:
    Box
    Spoiler:

Items
    Spoiler:

Last edited: