• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose - Your own adventure! [Hoenn]

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
    For teh Shroomy boi, I would say Mega Drain on Mightyena. As for Swellow, I say Soda Pop, not much more we can really do with it.

BTW: You meant to say in sync, not in sink. Why would Houndoom be in a sink in the first place? It simply poposterous.

lol sorry, I'm still half-asleep. that's what I get for going to bed at 4 am!

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
    Mr. Shrooms, Mega Drain! Soda pop Swellow!

You decide to quickly heal Swellow with a Soda pop, while Shroomish Mega drains the opponents.

Mightyena had already taken quite a beating, so after one Mega drain, it fainted, leaving only the sleeping Houndoom.

Shroomish launched a Leech seed at Houndoom, but it suddenly woke up! Houndoom launched a barrage of ember attacks at Shroomish.
    Thanks to the soda pop, Swellow was able to come to Mr. Shroom's rescue. Barraging Houndoom with a series of wing attacks.
    After a few wing attacks, and a stun spore thanks to Mr. Shrooms, Houndoom fainted.

"darn it, better call for backup." The grunt said, pressing a button on his hood.
    Straight away, lots of magma grunts came rushing in, sending out a barrage of Numel's and houndour, all launching a rain of ember attacks, before you could react, Mr. Shrooms and Swellow are knocked out.

Returning your Pokemon, you get beaten by the rush of Magma grunts, and your consiousness fades...

You wake up in the Pokemon center, with Ace helping you up. "Come on, you can't be serious! Going off to get the Blue orb by yourself, how rash." He speaks to you as you awaken.

"Anyway, your Pokemon have been healed, and it appears that Roxanne has left her Gym to try to pursue team Magma, so you'll have to try another Gym. Where are you going to go?"

Your options:

-Fortree
    -Larvaridge

Spoiler:

Box
    Spoiler:

Items
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    I say we follow Roxxane, hunt down Team Magma, find that grunt, tear out his spine, and beat his rotting corpse to a pulp with it.

What? Like I'm the only one.

Anyways, we should go to Lavaridge.

Hoppip

Hoppip used Solarbeam!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    Well I guess I'll go with Fortree. We can always rip out spines later.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Hey guys, I'm back! Big thankyou to Dark Pulse for updating while I was away and preventing the thread from dying off. Thanks!

To Fortree!
    You decide to head out to Fortree City in another attempt to earn your fourth Gym badge. You head east from Mauville onto Route 118. You stare around, looking into the grass for wild Pokemon. Wow, was that a Manetric? And a Kecleon? And a...

--ker-splash--

...river. You're being swept downstream by the strong currents. You a feel a pain in your leg and you notice a big wound there. You look around. The river is filled with Carvanha. They swarm in close and prepare to attack again. You close your eyes and prepare for it, but then feel yourself being lifted into the air. The flying Pokemon delivers you to its trainer standing nearby.

"They WHAT?" Steven stands up. All traces of humour have faded from his face.
    "Stole the Blue Orb from the museum in Devon Corp..."
    "I thought they were just harmless fools... but to have done that... could they really be trying to... I have to go! Goodbye!" He leaps onto Skarmory's back and Skarmory launches itself to the skies. It flies off into the distance.
    "Wait! Was that Steven? The Hoenn champion?" says a female voice.

Your Options
    -Sure! Marshtomp!
    -Sure! Swellow!
    -Sure! Sableye!
    -Sure! Espeon!
    -Sure! Ralts!
    -Sure! Dr Shrooms!
    -"Nah sorry. I'd better get to Fortree."
    -"Get lost."

Spoiler:
    Box
    Spoiler:

Items
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Hoppip

Hoppip used Solarbeam!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    Sure! Espeon! Psybeam ought to do a lot of damage.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Sure! Espeon!
    You send out your newly-evolved Espeon to fight May.

"Huh?" May picks up Espeon, "What the heck is this? I've never seen this Pokemon before... and my Dad's catalogued almost every Pokemon in Hoenn!" You explain about how you found Eevee in a bottle. "Well I'll get my father to look into it... Do you still have the bottle?" You hand May the broken bottle. "Well I'll get him to perform some sciency stuff on it and see if he can identify who threw it." She puts the bottle in her bag. "Anyways, we were in the middle of a fight..." and she releases her Pokemon.

Megahorn
    Counter
    Endure
    Horn Attack

"Megahorn!" Heracross charges forwards at Espeon. It's coming quickly, and you aren't sure whether Espeon could fire off an attack in time. What will you do?

Your Options
    -Try a Psybeam!
    -Try an Earthquake!
    -Try a Quick Attack!
    -Try a Tackle!
    -Take it with Marshtomp!
    -Take it with Swellow!
    -Take it with Sableye!
    -Take it with Ralts!
    -Take it with Mr Shrooms!

Spoiler:
    Box
    Spoiler:

Items
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    We have super-special-awesome type advantage. I say Pysbeam, we will have a much easier time stopping Heracross in its tracks with a Psichc attack.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Try a Psybeam!
    Heracross rushes at Espeon with a glowing horn.
    "Psybeam! Do it! Now!" Espeon fires a Psybeam in time, hitting Heracross in the chest and sending him blasting him backwards. "Now Quick Attack!" Espeon rushes in, hitting Heracross again. And Heracross... collapses...?
    "Hmph." says the strange invisible voice from behind you
    "That...was it? Your Heracross fainted already...?" Not that you're complaining, but it seems strange that a Pokemon with an 13-level advantage was taken down by two attacks. May seems equally bewildered.
    "Uh, Heracross, return, I guess..." she returns her Pokemon. "In that case, go urgh..." She sinks to one knee.
    "Urgh? What kinda Pokemon is that?"
    "I meant... Breloom..." she says, standing up. It's strange, but you're feeling weak too. You look at Espeon - it seems to be getting tired already, despite only being in battle for a few minutes. Something is definitely wrong with this battle. "Breloom, go!"

Mach Punch
    Spore
    Substitute
    Giga Drain
    "Breloom, Spore!" Breloom blasts spores at Espeon, putting it to sleep. "Now, Substitute! By cutting Breloom's health, he can create a duplicate of himself." A second, differently coloured Breloom appears. "Into the trees!" calls May. The two Brelooms hide in the trees around the field. "And now, Giga Drain!" Vines erupt from the ground and begin sapping Espeon's health. Espeon wakes up and stares into the trees, trying to find the real Breloom. You start to feel oddly tired and you realise you can't move your head. What's going on? You could try to attack into the trees to it Breloom or the Substitute, or you could switch. Unfortunately, you can't tell which of your Poke Balls holds each of your Pokemon, so if you switch, you can't see which Pokemon you send out. What will you do?

Your Options
    -Use Earthquake!
    -Psybeam dead ahead!
    -Psybeam to the left.
    -Psybeam to the right.
    -Psybeam behind you.
    -Random switch!
    -"May, this battle has to end, now!"

Spoiler:
    Box
    Spoiler:

Items