• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose - Your own adventure! [Hoenn]

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
    ah, ok then... I did try to warn you...

Dig Out Sableye!

You rush to where Sableye's hand is, and Desperately try to dig him out. All the While Cradilly keeps Pelting Eevee with Rock slide, making it imposible to dig her out.
    You finally manage to dig Sableye out, only to realise he has Fainted! The Rocks Finished him off!
    "Well I guess it's game over for you, but you did well" Roxanne manages to say.

With some help from Cradily, you manage to uncover Eevee, who has evolved into an Espeon! Darn! you could have won this thing!

After leaving the Gym, you see a commotion at Devon Corp. A Team Magma grunt is fleeing with the Blue Orb!!! What do you do?

Your Options:

-Chase after the Grunt!
    -Ignore him, you have better things to do
    -try to heal your Pokemon quickly, then chase after him, if you can

Spoiler:

Box
    Spoiler:

Items
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Paper-remote

I've got nothing to put here
    Years
    OMG ESPEON :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!
    Wait...Espeon with Earthquake?
    Chase after the grunt. We still have Mr. Shrooms, Swellow and Ralts.

Hoppip

Hoppip used Solarbeam!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    Chase after the Grunt! we still have half our Pokemon.

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
    This is my last post guys, I'm going away... Please PM ma quickly if you can take over!

Chase after the grunt!

You decide that time is of the essence, and chase after the grunt as quick as possible. He Rushes off towards the Rusturf tunnel, a dead end. Panicked, he turns to notice you, and sends out two Pokemon

Howl
    Bite
    Sand Attack
    Roar

Bite
    Ember
    Smog
    Roar

who do you send out? (pick two)
    Lv26 Swellow - Quick Attack, Wing Attack, Double Team, Focus Energy
    Lv19 Ralts - Confusion, Growl, Teleport, Double Team
    Lv19 Shroomish - Tackle, Stun Spore, Leech Seed, Mega Drain

Spoiler:

Box
    Spoiler:

Items
    Spoiler:

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Swellow and Dr Shrooms. I don't care if it's not funny, I'm gonna make it work one way or the other. And the next post (unless if it is another vote that wont do anything) will get a C-C-C-Combo Breaker.

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
    Swellow and Shroomish!

You decide to choose Swellow and the newly dubs Mr. Shrooms, even though it was the most obvious option.

Swellow charges at Houndoom with a Wing attack, while Mr. Shrooms sets up a Leech seed on the higher leveled Mightyena. Getting entangled in the new sprouts, Mightyena howls in anger, then proceeds to bite his way out.
    Meanwhile Moundoom lets out a purple gas from it's mouth, obscuring Swellow's Vision. missing Houndoom completely and crashing into the rocks behind him.

Mightyena kicks sand at Swellow, making it harder to attack. Swellow struggles to see, caught in the smog and covered in sand...

Shroomish shakes spores all over Mightyena, paralysing him. Mightyena is almost completely immobolised.

but Swellow finally manages to get out of the Smog, poisoned. Swellow's Guts activates, charging at Houndoom. But Houndoom still has one trick up it's sleeve. Roar.

Houndoom Roars at Swellow, along with Mightyena, frightening it right back towards you, in fear of wasting time with Poison, you switch Swellow for Ralts.

"Hahaha, now let's end this houndoom. Bite that Ralts!"

Ralts is frozen in fear - What do you do?

-let ralts take the hit.
    -Shroomish! Jump in the way!
    -Switch to Swellow! Let her take the hit!

Spoiler:

Box
    Spoiler:

Items
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Moght as well switch to Swellow. We need Ralts at max power if we want to be a noob and teleport all over the place.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2011
    With some help from Cradily, you manage to uncover Eevee, who has evolved into an Espeon! Darn! you could have won this thing!
    SEE? I TOLD YOU TO DIG OUT EEVEE/ESPEON! BUT NOOO YOU SAID SAYBLEYE! SABLEYE COULDN'T WIN ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!! >:-(

Send out Swellow.

Hoppip

Hoppip used Solarbeam!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    let ralts take the hit we can't use it anyway.

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
    Let Ralts take the hit!

you show your dark side and consider that Ralts is useless in the battle, so you ignore Ralt's fear and let Houndoom's Jaws come down upon her, Knocking her out instantly.

Quickly switching to Swellow, you order him to take out Houndoom whie Mr. Shrooms focuses on stalling out and gathering HP.

Mr. Shrooms leech seeds Houndoom, while Swellow pounds it with Wing attack.
    Houndoom tries to bite Swellow, leaping about trying to get him in it's Jaws.

through all the racket, you don't notice Mightyena sneaking up behind Swellow. It Bit swellow right in the wing, injuring him and preventing flight, but Houndoom wasn't properly in sync. it leapt at where swellow would have been, but hitting Shroomish instead.

then, Houndoom's eyes started drooping, it's movements slowed down until it finally dropped off to sleep.

Swellow can barely move! But Houndoom is asleep, what do you do?

Your Options:
    -Shroomish-
    -Tackle
    -Stun Spore
    -Leech Seed
    -Mega Drain
    -Soda Pop

-Swellow-
    -Soda Pop
    -try to wing attack!
    -Quick attack
    -Double team
    -Focus energy

Spoiler:

Box
    Spoiler:

Items
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    For teh Shroomy boi, I would say Mega Drain on Mightyena. As for Swellow, I say Soda Pop, not much more we can really do with it.

BTW: You meant to say in sync, not in sink. Why would Houndoom be in a sink in the first place? It simply poposterous.

Back