• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose - Your own adventure! [Hoenn]

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
Years
  • Mud Shot the Cannonballs!
    "Swampert, Mud Shot!" you call.
    "Swam." says Swampert before beginning to blast the oncoming cannonballs. They disintegrate as Swampert's powerful attacks hit them, and you and May gradually get closer to the base. Swampert keeps blasting for a few minutes, and the cannonballs suddenly stop.
    "Did they run out of cannonballs? Did they give up...?" asks May. Suddenly there's a huge explosion and at least a dozen cannonballs come flying towards you at once. Swampert blasts several down with Mud Shot, but there are way too many. They come splashing into the water around you. You hear May scream but can't see her through the explosions of water all around you. Swampert has totally lost control in the swirling water and is being carried in all directions, with you hanging on for dear life as a new wave of cannonballs comes crashing down. About 30 seconds later the barrage stops and your feet touch the seafloor - you're in shallow water. You keep wading ahead, climbing up onto the rocks of the Team Aqua hideout. You seem to have been washed up around the back of the base. You look around... ack! Swampert is lying injured on the rocks a little way away. You carefully pull him up on land. He has a few bruises and injuries - doesn't appear to have anything too serious. Unfortunately there isn't much chance of him fighting until he can rest at a Pokemon Centre. You return him. You take another look around and consider your options.

There's no sign of May, and Swampert is too injured to fight. You could fly back to Lilycove to heal him, but you'd probably be fired upon again on the way back. Plus you'd have to swim up again. But Swampert is definitely your best fighter, and your Pokemon force is considerably diminished without him... What do you want to do?

Your Options
    -Espeon, blast a hole and enter!
    -Enter through the front.
    -Look around for May or Ace.
    -Return to Lilycove!

Team
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

Badges: 6
    Game Overs: 0

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
  • Look for May or Ace.

Chances are they may have a revive or something. They should be willing to help out if we are fighting the same people. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • Look around for May or Ace!
    "May?" you call loudly, walking around the rocks. "Ace? May?"
    "Congratulations! You did it!" says a familiar voice. You turn.
    "And by 'it' I mean draw attention to yourself and fall into our ambush." cackles Shelley, strolling out from behind a boulder. At least a dozen Aqua Grunts leap out from behind various rocks.
    "Where's Archie?" you ask.
    "Inside, preparing the submarine. Tonight, we set out to the Seafloor Cavern to achieve our ultimate objective! The submarine leaves in, oh, 30 minutes. But before we go, we have a couple of interlopers to eliminate. Ahahaha!"
    "Shelley!" comes a voice from her walkie-talkie. It's Matt, the other Aqua Admin. "I've intercepted a girl - eliminating her now."
    "Excellent. And so the stage is set. You've embarrased me more times than I care to remember, and now is the time for payback! We fight one last time, here on the shore! Prepare to be crushed, kid!"
    You're surrounded, no chance of escape on foot. But can you take on Shelley by yourself? What will you do?

Your Options
    -Sableye!
    -Swellow!
    -Espeon!
    -Kirlia!
    -Trapinch!
    -Take to the skies! We have to get to the sub!
    -Everybody go, break the line and charge inside!

Team
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • Kirlia!
    You send out Kirlia to fight the Aqua Admin.
    "A Psychic-type huh?" She looks down at her three Poke Balls, "Unfortunately I have the perfect match for it! Sableye!" She throws a Poke Ball, and a Sableye of her own emerges.

Mean Look
    Shadow Ball
    Fury Swipes
    Detect
    "Fury Swipes!" calls Shelley. Sableye leaps at Kirlia, who has just enough time to Teleport away. "Mean Look!" orders Shelley as Kirlia reappears. Sableye fires eyebeams at Kirlia. A purple aura surrounds Kirlia. "This prevents your Pokemon from withdrawing or Teleporting long distances." she smirks. "Now you're a sitting duck. Fury Swipes!" Sableye bounds at Kirlia, who Teleports to behind Sableye. Without missing a beat, Sableye turns and leaps right more, Kirlia again escaping just in time. This continues - Sableye attacking, Kirlia teleporting - Kirlia doesn't have an opening to fight back with, and can't flee.

Your Options
    -Keep going! Sableye must be getting tired!
    -Stop teleporting and take her head-on!
    -Cheat! Send out ________!

Team
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
  • Cheat, send out sableye!
    Fight fire with fire.
    Or... no weaknesses with... no... um, weaknesses?
    Anyway, we're battling people who are criminally insane and want to flood the region, i think we are allowed a few exceptions, here.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • Cheat! Send out Sableye!
    You send out your own Sableye to fight Shelley's. Though Sableye can't use Fake Out, it uses a Confuse Ray on Shelley's Sableye, who begins to stumble around, confused. Shelley snarls.
    "You wanna play it dirty, hunh? Fine!" She throws her remaining two Poke Balls.

Rest
    Snore
    Ice Beam
    Body Slam

Lv42 Golbat

Air Cutter
    Confuse Ray
    Bite
    Toxic
    "Tch. You were lucky back in Littleroot, plus you had a Gym Leader on your side." You even the odds by sending out your remaining Pokemon, Swellow, Trapinch and Espeon. Your five Pokemon stare down Shelley's three.
    "I'll take 'em down one by one! Sableye, Shadow Ball!" Sableye blasts a Shadow Ball in Espeon's direction.
    "Shadow Ball, Sableye!" you call. The two Shadow Balls collide and explode in mid-air.
    "Golbat, Air Cutter!" Golbat sends jagged air flying at your team.
    "Confusion! Gust!" Kirlia and Trapinch blast their attacks to divert the wind, which slams a couple of Aqua Grunts backwards.
    "You can't defend forever!" says Shelley, "Walrein, Ice Beam!" Walrein blasts the attack at the highest-level Pokemon you have, Sableye. What will yuo do?

Your Options
    -Let Sableye take it!
    -Deflect it Swellow!
    -Deflect it Kirlia!
    -Defelct it Espeon!
    -Deflect it Trapinch!

Team
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
  • Deflect it Trapinch!

Sorry Trapinch, but as our lowest leveled pokemon I think you need to bite the bullet and take one for the team.

Make as much noise as possible, Aqua has already found us so it's not like we a have to be quite, maybe May or Ace will hear us.

Back