• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose Your Own Adventure-Isshu (Isshu Spoilers)

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    Sorry for the post delay, had a busy RP to tend to.

Scenario
    "Koaruhie, Zorua! Attack!" you yell. Koaruhie goes into a Water Gun on Darumakka, and Zorua uses Scratch on Shikijika. Darumakka responds with a Rollout on Koaruhie and Zorua. Zorua faints from the hit. You return Zorua to its Pokeball. You only have Koaruhie left. What do you do?

Options
    1. Tell Koaruhie to Water Gun Darumakka
    2. Tell Koaruhie to Water Gun Shikijika
    3. Run away with Koaruhie
    4. Run away without Koaruhie

Your Things
    Your Pokemon:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Your Items:
    Spoiler:

ChaosLord

Game Dev Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2013
    (Lets just end this.)
    1. Tell Koaruhie to water gun Darumakka.

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    Scenario
    "Koaruhie! Water Gun Darumakka!" you cry. Your Koaruhie lets out a blast of water at Darumakka blasting it away. This leaves you open for a basic tackle from Shikijika. The tackle knocks Koaruhie back. Koaruhie has enough energy to attack, so you command a Water Gun on Darumakka again. Your tired duck Pokemon blasts a jet of water at Darumakka, knocking it out. It's 1 on 1 now, and both Pokemon are tired. What doyou do?

Options
    1. "Koaruhie, Water Sport!"
    2. "Koaruhie, Water Gun!"
    3. Return Koaruhie to it's Pokeball
    4. Flee the battle without Koaruhie
    5. Physically tackle Shikijika yourself

Your Pokemon
    Spoiler:

Your items
    Spoiler:

EDIT: Can a mod change the title of this thread to Choose Your Own Adventure-Unova?

Last edited:

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    I say use Water Gun, as that's all you really can do, unless you wanna resort to cheap tricks like those two.

Dark: Random Guy

Professional Coin Flipper
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2011
    Water Gun.

If you waste your time on Water Sport they get a free hit in. That free hit could kill you.

Tackle lacks the STAB so it's not likely to finish your opponent off.

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2017
    I would check out the shaking grass because it could be a rare pokemon for the area.

Back