• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose Your Own Adventure - Kanto Edition (V2)

Years
  • D it is! yiliang99, there's nothing wrong with the HP numbers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eevee used Swift!

Abra used Barrier! It cuts the damage in half! -4 Damage!

HP (Eevee): 12/20 Lv. 5
    HP (Abra): 4/20 Lv. 5

What Move Will You Use?:
    A) Tackle (0 Votes, Lost)
    B) Tail Whip (1 Vote, Lost)
    C) Helping Hand (0 Votes, Lost)
    D) Swift (4 Votes, Won)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I sense that the trainer has a tricky Potion hidden up his sleeve so I'm going to go with B in hopes that we can take him down after with the lower defences!

Years
  • D it is!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eevee uses Swift! -8 Damage! Abra fainted! Eevee grew to Level 6! Got $1000 for winning!

You might of defeated me this time, but that's only because I didn't have my other POKéMON. Next time, you won't be so lucky! On the bright side, I got what I needed.

[Grasping a blue book in his hand, the man teleports away.]

Thank goodness you defeated him. It's a shame he stole one of my grandfather's books but it could of been worse.

[She takes Eevee back.]

Hey, do you want to come with me and meet my Grandfather or do you have somewhere to be? Oh, and by the way, my name's Daisy.

What will you do?:
    A) Meet Daisy's Grandfather
    B) Go To Route 1

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2013
    A for reasons said above. Interesting story as of yet, but I wonder what would have happened if you had gone back upstairs...

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2017
    A for reasons said above. Interesting story as of yet, but I wonder what would have happened if you had gone back upstairs...
    We did go back upstairs..

B of course. It's not time to meet people now. Let's go.

Last edited:

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
    Years
  • This looks cool! Like a Roleplay but we choose what happens (technically) hope it stays alive.

I'm with classiccartoonsFTW I want Eevee back.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2013
    I really hope this thread doesn't die. I joined today and like this thread already. As for my vote, I choose A.

Back