• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose your own Adventure Kanto

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    I'm going to say Option 3 because since it result us in getting a Pokemo neach way, just different from the other 2, I think if we say option 3, well get a Ground or Poison type, which Rocket specializes in.

Nidorann male or Female, Grimer, Zubat, Koffing, Ekans or even Meowth :O.

The first option seems to straightforward, and I would hate to change my mind right after what I said :P.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • Just one thing i don't follow the rules of the anime or the game. Team rocket will be a serious problem and each member can have there own pokemon.

Stay silent
    , oh so your not sure what you want to do at the moment that O.K you can always register for Gym Battles in any other Pokemon Center all over the Kanto region. Just as she finishes talking you here a loud sound. Ohh your Bulbasaur is feeling a lot better he is fighting fit.
    As you walk out side you get tackled to the ground before you can even look at what tackled you. You realize 1 of your Pokeballs fell out of your pocket and started rolling towards the drain. You try to reach for it but it is just a little bit to far, Just as the ball is about to fall into the drain the pokemon who tackled you stops it, You see the pokemon is a tired panting Cubone the pokemon picks up the Pokeball and just as he is about to give it to you he is sucked in. The ball shakes vigorously for a couple of seconds till it suddenly stops. For a minute there you were shocked and confused until you realized you caught a Cubone, well kind of.

You stand up and look at the Pokeball will Cubone in it smile. As you are about to walk away you hear what sounds like a stamped, a group of people screaming and yelling "WHERE'S THAT CUBONE" . They all stop charging right in front of you and ask. "Have you seen a Cubone?" "You ask "what did it do?" the answer that it has been stealing food and breaking house windows with its bone.

You realize the Cubone that they are after the Cubone you just caught.

Do you:
    Options
    1. Lie and tell them that the Cubone ran past a couple of minutes ago
    2. Tell them that you caught it and hand it over to them.

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    I am NOt giving up a good Cubone to anybody. >:(

I'll Lie and tell them that the Cubone ran past a couple of minutes ago.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • Umm the Cubone Went that way, (points to the forest) slightly annoyed the towns people all walk away in separate directions.

You give off a sigh or relief, and look at your Bulbasaur and Cubone inside their Pokeballs and Smile.

You start heading out of town thinking, that you could never of told Nurse Joy that you wanted to join Team Rocket, you start to look around and you realize you have been walking for hours and are now deep in the woods and you think to yourself it must be close to midnight. You walk around a bit more and find an area that looks good enough to spend the night. So you sit down and try to get comfy for the night. You start to see shadowy figures darting around you before you realize that your surrounded.

Out of the Shadows you hear a female voice say "Give us your pokemon and you won't get hurt Kid" before you even had a chance to answer She continues talking "Don't you know who we are were Team Rocket the top villainous organization in the Kanto region. So i will give you another chance to give us your pokemon." "Wait your Team Rocket Please..." Before you can finish your sentence one of the guys she is with says look "He is already begging for mercy" You answer back almost immediately "No if you let me finish i was going to ask if i could join you guys." They all look at you in amazement, you start to here them mutter "we could have a new recruit" The girl comes out of the Shadows and laughs fine we will take you to our leader if you think you can handle it. All of a sudden one of the thugs knocks you out.

You wake up in a white room with a telephone and 2 chairs you get up and realize you don't have your Pokeballs. You hear a voice saying sit in the chair. You get up and sit in one of the chairs, immediately after sitting down the girl from before walks in and gives you your Pokeballs back.

The moment she sat down the phone starts ringing, she picks it up and puts it on speaker phone. The voice on the phone explains to you that he is happy to welcome you into Team Rocket.

Within an instant the man on the phone starts yelling at the girl saying that she has failed her mission and as her punishment you and her must travel together and she must train you to be a good Team Rocket member. She sighs and says "as you wish" She looks at you and says "i guess were stuck together for now". You both leave the building and start walking away after a couple of minutes of walking she demands that you battle her. She explains that it will be good training for you to battle her.

Do you
    1. Accept the battle
    2. Decline the Battle

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Accept!

I bet once we get to know her afterwards, she'll be nicer! :)

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • "Of course i will accept your challenge" She demands you release both your pokemon as you will be having a double battle. You release both your Cubone and Bulbasaur, they look at each other and then back at you she throws two Pokeballs in the air and out of a shinnying light a Charmander and a Psyduck appears. She immediately demands her Charmander to use Ember or you Bulbasaur and her Psyduck to use water gun on Cubone. You think to yourself i need to think of something quick or this battle will be over before it starts.

Options
    Counter Water Gun with Razor leaf and Ember with Bone Club
    Counter Water Gun with Bone Club dodge the Ember.
    Dodge both the attacks
    Counter the Ember with bone Club and allow Bulbasaur to take the water gun

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Counter Water Gun with Razor leaf and Ember with Bone Club

This makes the most sense since Razor Leaf (Grass)has an advantage over Water Gun (Water), and Bone Club (Ground) has and advantage over Ember (Fire).

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • Bulbasaur fires off a razor leaf almost immediately after you told it to, the razor leaf cut through the water gun like a hot knife through butter rendering the attack useless, then within an instant Cubone jumped in front of Bulbasaur and started spinning his club faster and faster in a clockwise direction, utilizing his bone as both a weapon and a shield for him and Bulbasaur, The girl looks at you and gives a nod of approval. But she is not giving up. She looks at you as if to say call your move.

Do you
    A. Command Bulbasaur to use Leech seed on Psyduck and Cubone to use bone club on Charmander
    B. Command Cubone to use Bone club and Bulbasaur to tackle on Charmander
    C. Command Cubone to use Bone Club and Bulbasaur to use razor leaf on Psyduck
    D. Tell Bulbasaur to do nothing and wait for the next attack and Cubone to use Bone Club on Charmander

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • A. Command Bulbasaur to use Leech seed on Psyduck and Cubone to use bone club on Charmander
    We might be able to wound the Charmander and be able to take some health from Psyduck.

Back