• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose your own Adventure Kanto

Will94

Trainer Card Maker
Years
  • My first post in this thread!
    Option B! Take out the Charmander so you only have one Pokemon to defeat after.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • (welcome Vaporeon7)
    Bulbasaur use Leech seed on Psyduck and Cubone attack Charmander with bone club. Cubone runs up to Charmander and smacks him across the face with his club and jumps back to Bulbasaur. As Bulbasaur starts firing his Leech seed, Charmander reacts by using ember burning the leech seed and slightly injuring Bulbasaur in the process. Psyduck then fires off a water gun at Cubone who dodges the attack almost instantly. You than look at Bulbasaur but he lets you know he is ready to fight. You look over to the Charmander and notice that it took a lot of damage, from that Bone club, now might be the time to knock Charmander out.

Do you
    A. Get Bulbasaur to use Tackle on the Charmander and Cubone to use bone club on the Charmander
    B. Get Cubone to use bone Club on the Charmander and Bulbasaur to attack Psyduck with Razor Leaf.
    C. wait for the next attack.
    D Get Cubone to use Bone Club on Charmander and Bulbasaur to use Leech seed on Psyduck

Command Bulbasaur to use Leech seed on Psyduck and Cubone to use bone club on Charmander

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    B. Get Cubone to use bone Club on the Charmander and Bulbasaur to attack Psyduck with Razor Leaf.

Most logical answer out of them all, yes. n__n

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • Sorry about crappy Grammar and that it is written bad I'm going to school so i dont have a lot of time but thats what happened in my head

Cubone use Bone Club on Charmander, Within a flash Cubone Runs up to Charmander and hits across the face with his club the Charmander cant seem to handle the hit and falls to the ground, the girl recalls it to her Pokeball and says "this is no over yet i still have Psyduck" "(laugh) not for long Bulbasaur use razor leaf on Psyduck" the attack takes on almost immediately just as the attack is about to hit she screams "Psyduck Disable" after that moment the leafs were stopped in there tracks.
    "look at that now your Bulbasaur cant use Razor Leaf Too bad" (she said)
    "Your Psyduck is strong but it is still 2 against 1" (you said)
    "not for long" (she said)

Options
    Bone Club as Cubone and Tackle as Bulbasaur
    A double tackle attack
    Bone Club and Leech seed
    Tackle and Leech Seed

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • Option C
    "Bulbasaur Use Leech Seed", the seed fires out of Bulbasaur back like a rocket and hits Psyduck right on his bill, you can see the effects of the attack already taking its toll on the Psyduck. So you command Cubone to attack with a bone club Cubone runs over and smacks him across the face knocking the Psyduck out winning you the battle the girl looks at you with amazement and congratulates you, She tells you her name is Amanda.
    Immediately after she introduces herself you Hear a PA announcement. Saying "(insert your name here) you have proven yourself in the battle to be capable of traveling on your own and to train to be a good team rocket member.
    For now i want you to travel and train and try not to raise any suspicion and we will find you when we need you and Amanda will always be close keeping her eye on you" You look to Amanda but she is already gone.

You look to Cubone and Bulbasaur and say " where to now". Than you think to yourself that is a good question you return them to their Pokeballs. You start to walk around until you reach a the Viridian City pokemon center, and you think well i need to train and i need to stay hidden maybe i should register for Gym Battles.

Register for Gym battles
    OR just find a different way to train

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Just find a different way to train

I wanna be in Team Rocket, and gym battles wouldn't keep us "hidden".

The gym leader see us, the gym trainers, the trainers inbetween gyms, gym officials, etc.

We know how the gyms play out in the games, so let's try this way.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Find a different way to train

There! Decision decided! :)

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • Nah that will draw to much attention i will just see how this goes for a while.

After healing your pokemon you walk out of the center and decide to travel north you going to try to reach Cerulean city on your was you reach a fork in the road. The left side says fishing pond and the right side says forest route.

Options
    Fishing route
    Forest Route

Last edited:
    Back