• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose Your Own Adventure- Unova (ENGLISH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

What do you do next?

-Tell the professor about your battle with Rose
    -Go home for the night
    -Go to Route 1
    -Ask what Rose will be doing
    -Go look at the ocean for ideas...

You look at Rose and try to figure out what to do next, and it's starting to get dark. "Rose, what will you be doing during your journey," you ask,"I mean...I'm just wondering..." You sigh under pressure. "I'm going to be challenging the Gyms, and be a majorly popular Pokémon Watcher," She smiles,"Tracey Sketchit is a highly famous Watcher, and has sketched every Pokemon in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh, but I hope to be the one who sketches all the Pokemon from the Unova Region! What are you doing?" "Haha, sound like a great idea, I'm going to become a Pokemon Master, duh!" After just one second Rose is focusing on her posing Ducklett with her sketching pad, and a pencil. You just walk away and head towards home.

Next Day:
    "Mom I'm ready to go." "Bye sweetie, take care, and be careful," She says to you running out the door. You're very excited and head onto Route 1... "Lati- OS!" and then suddenly you black out. You wake in some tall grass with a large white and blue Pokemon staring at you. Slowly you grab your Pokedex from your bag and record it. "Latios, the Eon Pokemon, much like Latias...," says the Pokedex before Latios knocks it down from it's head rubbing against it. "Ditto, the Transform Pokémon, A Ditto rearranges its cell structure to transform itself. However, if it tries to change based on its memory, it will get details wrong." blurts out the Pokedex after you reach for it. You look back up and see a pink glob named Ditto. " Ditto come on we need to get out of here!!" says a very deep voice. Ditto changes into a dog looking Pokemon and runs to the trainer. You see a very tall man, dark skinned with a large afro. You stand up and ask why he has a Ditto, why did it knock him down. "I was practicing with Ditto so he can become better a transforming by memory. You see I'm from Kanto, but as a little boy my g-ma and me moved to Unova. I'm sorry my Ditto knocked you over... You wanna battle?" You look in excitement being able to battle so early. "Sure, you ready?" You pop out Snivy and get ready to battle.​

PKMN Trainer ??? wants to battle!

Pokemon-
    Lv. 13

Moves-
    Transform

Ditto pops out of the dog form, and instantly changes into Snivy, and uses Tackle. Snivy slides back, "Snivy use Tackle right back." Snivy charges and knocks over Ditto. "Ditto, transform! Charmeleon. Let's finish this with Flamethrower!" Ditto pulls back and then releases... smoke from it's mouth. You chuckle, "Snivy, Leer!" Snivy stares in Dittos eye as it transform back into regular a Ditto. "Come on Ditto, Charmeleon is a Fire type, it has have fire... Transform, Tranquil." Ditto changes into a bird and uses Air Cutter...

Next move?

- Dodge, Tackle
    - Dodge, Leer
    - Dodge, Leaf Tornado
    - Forfeit

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

Years
    New things :)

Next move?

- Dodge, Tackle
    - Dodge, Leer
    - Dodge, Leaf Tornado
    - Forfeit

PKMN Trainer ??? continuation of Battle!

Pokemon-
    Lv. 13

Moves-
    Transform

Ditto changes into a bird and uses Air Cutter. You yell, "Snivy Tackle though the cuts, then use Leaf Tornado!" Snivy charges though all the cuts, even though all of them cause more and more pain. Suddenly Snivy trips while it is in mid-cyclone. Then vortex of white leafs starts to suck in Ditto, almost like a vacuum. "Ditto hold on," yells the crazy trainer,"Transform, Tirtouga." Ditto transform in a heavy looking turtle, just without it's shell. Ditto transforms into itself as the Leaf Tornado sucks Ditto in and hits it multiple times. As the cyclone slows to a stop Ditto drops, but goes back to the crazy side of the field. The trainer now looking really mad at Ditto, "Ditto Transform, Charmeleon, and Flamethrower!" Ditto changes right back into the red lizard and blows a huge chunk of Fire at Snivy. Snivy, what is still tired from the cyclone, but doesn't seem worse than the battle with Rose, plops on the ground as the flame completely misses it. "Snivy quickly, Tackle, double time!" you almost scream. it jumps off the ground like it meant to fall down, and rushes as fast as it can and hits Charmeleon once in the legs, which trips it, then again right into the back on the ground. Ditto is really tired. "Transform, Ninjask,"the trainer commands Ditto, "and then use Fury Cutter!" Ditto morphs into a large flying bug and is in front of Snivy in a blink of an eye, and then slashes it many times with every time each slash is getting more intense. "Tackle Snivy!" you say. Snivy lunges forward, "Shedinja" blurts out the trainer almost as fast as Ninjask can fly. Snivy runs right though a dead looking bug, and then transforms right back into Ninjask on command and continues to use Fury Cutter. Snivy has had enough and is K.O'd...

After the battle you ask him if you could record all of dittos transformations for your Pokedex. He accepts and you spend the rest of the night recording and find more than 200 Pokemon, and only 25 of them were from Isshu. The trainer's name is Joe...

The Next Day:

You awake to a campfire with Joe gone. You assume he had to be busy or something like that. You look at your watch:

12:30 PM

You deiced you could do 2 more things before you head to Accumula Town.

What do you want to do?

- Train Snivy
    - Work on Leaf Tornado
    - Look for some Pokemon to catch
    - Head to Accumula Town anyway
    - Look for some more trainers

New things (PLEASE READ ALL OF IT)

Training "Rules":
    • Only raises 1-3 levels
    • The Pokemon may be KO'd
    • The Pokemon may learn a move
    • The Pokemon may raise a stat(s), sorta like EV training (You get to deiced what stat will be raised IF I deiced for EV Training)
    • I will inform you if a certain Pokemon appears or some kind of an important event happens.

Battling "Rules":
    (W) = Win
    (L) = Lose
    (W/L) = Win or Lose

• Only raises one level (W/L)
    • Causes fatigue (L)
    • Causes adrenaline rush (W)
    • Pokemon may learn a move (W/L)
    • Pokemon may be KO'D (L)
    • Pokemon can become unhappy (Look below; W/L)
    • Pokemon can become happy (Look below; W/L)

Emotion: Skipping time schedules may lower your Pokemon's happiness, also training too much and battling too much will cause unhappiness. But sometimes your Pokemon is wanting to battle, train, or skip (check Emotion in 'Pokemon' spoiler) and will increase happiness (of course many Pokemon have many different emotions so try to make all of them happy). Adrenaline rushes (See above) can make a Pokemon "careless" about what is does (as its very hyper), but it has a speed advantage in it's next Brrest (if it don't run down by then). Fatigue (See above) make Pokemon very sad and will need to get to a Pokemon Center, or rest/not be used for a while, to become happy again.

HINT: This is about 16-20 into the future since Black and White, as your mom is the famous Hilda. So expect some different storyline, gym leaders, elite four, characters, and events. You may be able to see into the future as a certain Pokemon (and not the one you think it is, or is it...) will let you and can make 'Future Spoilers' so that you can view what will happen in the future. It's called Future Spoiler for a reason so don't spoil any future to people what don't want to know! Put responses to a Future Spoiler in a spoiler! Also if you have the last vote PLEASE PM me so I don't go away.

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    What do you want to do?

- Train Snivy 3
    - Work on Leaf Tornado 1
    - Look for some Pokemon to catch 1
    - Look for some more trainers 1

EDIT: Train Snivy wins xD

Last edited:
    Years

What do you want to do?

- Train Snivy
    - Work on Leaf Tornado

You deiced you could do 2 more things before you head to Accumula Town. After about 15 minutes you deiced that you could go and find some Pokemon to train with.

65 Minutes later...

"Snivy quickly, Tackle!" you scream. For some reason Snivy is wrapping itself around the Deerling, Snivy learned Wrap! Deerling gives up after a minute of pure Wraping. Snivy returns to your shoulder when you give the Deerling an Oran Berry you found on the ground. Then it prances off into trees.

Snivy seems have grown a lot since the last battle. Snivy is really excited for learning a new move. You look at your clock:

1:37 PM

One more thing and then you'll have to goto Accumula Town. You don't want to stay on Route 1 forever, right?

What's next?

- Work on Leaf Tornado ~1~
    - Look for some Pokemon to catch ~1~

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years

What's next?

- Work on Leaf Tornado

After training Snivy, it is very strong. But if you catch a Pokemon any later he might be too strong and will overpower your other Pokemon. So, you deiced to look for some Pokemon to catch. Where to look... the Trees, Tall grass, or the waterside. You really want to catch a Pokemon so you go to the one closest, the waterside. By the water you find some Lillipup's playing with each other, not even noticing you. You think about what the Pokedex said about Lillipup's. You reach for your Pokedex but something Yellow and Red move out of the corner of your eye. You hear some weird noise from the tall grass, "SCAAAGG," Which sounds like one of Ditto's Transformations. Snivy is curious about the shadow Pokemon but is also deciding..

Which Pokemon?

- One of the Lillipup
    - The Yellow and Red Pokemon ~3~
    - Go look somewhere else ~1~​

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back