• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose Your Own Adventure- Unova (ENGLISH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'll go ahead and break the tie with a Snivy. :) ilu Tepig but I'm not a fan of your evolutions. ;;

Years
    Which do you pick...?

-Snivy...
    -Tepig...
    -Oshawott...
    -Be a gentlemen and let the girl pick first...
    -Ask if there are any others...

You look at your slip of paper, as does the girl, and you read the names Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott. You look at the Grass Pokemon, Snivy, and say, "I want the grass Pokemon, Snivy...," You over at the girl and notice that she said the same thing as you. The professor smiles, and looks at the girl and you and says, "Wow, I did not expect that.. well Rose, I think I have a Pokemon that'd fit you better. You smile and look at Rose, but she gives you a 'Oh no you didn't' look. Professor Juniper returns with a duck looking Pokemon. It looks like a Pokemon you've seen before, just oddly pink colored. "This is Ducklett, Rose, it's a Water type like Oshawott here," Juniper lightly ruffles Oshawott's head," but it's also a shiny Pokemon." Rose had a look at her face like she'd just seen the worlds best roses, "Oh my gosh! Thank you Professor!" Rose gives the professor a slight hug and says, "Meet you out there," and shakes your hand. You've already grabbed Snivy and it's Pokeball and started heading outside, before Juniper stops you both. "Wait! Before you two go here are your Pokeballs, and your Pokedex. Both you and Rose run and grab them. You quickly record Ducklett, Snivy, and the other starters on your Pokedex before you leave, "Ducklett," the pokedex says, "the Water Bird Pokémon, these bird Pokémon are excellent divers. When attacked, it uses its feathers to splash water, escaping under cover of the spray." You leave the lab, when Rose challenges you to battle. You grin, and say, "Well of course you ready Snivy!?" "Sni-Snivy!," says the snake jumping off your shoulder.

PKMN Trainer Rose Challenged you!

Pokemon-
    Lv. 5

Moves-
    Water Gun
    Water Sport

What move do you start off with?

-Tackle...1
    -Leer... 1
    -Wait for her to move first...

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    I would pick Snivy! :D
    It would have an advantage over Ducklett!
    TACKLE
    Thats the best choice for me!

Last edited:
    Years

What move do you start off with?

-Tackle...
    -Leer...
    -Wait for her to move first...

You grin, and say, "Well of course you ready Snivy!?" "Sni-Snivy!," says the snake jumping off your shoulder. Without a second passing you yell out, "Snivy Tackle!" Snivy charges and hits Ducklett head on. Rose winces then commands Ducklett to use Water Gun, but Snivy quickly dodges it without you saying a thing. But Rose yells, "Come on Ducklett! Use Water Sport, and don't stop." Then water is unleashed from it's wings and causes Ducklett to make a little pond, as Snivy quickly tries to dodge all the gushes and avoid getting sucked under the water. You tell Snivy to use Leer causing Ducklett to stop moving for second. "Tackle!" You scream and Snivy jumps from the now almost chest deep water (to Snivy) and runs as fast it can, basically running on top of the water. "Ducklett slap the water!" says Rose. But Snivy keeps going into Ducklett. Now Snivy's eye is blinded from the water... what do you do?

What do you do?

-Stop the battle
    -Continue the battle
    -Ask Snivy if it's ok
    -Use Tackle!!!

Last edited:

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Ask Snivy if it's ok

A Pokemon's feelings should ALWAYS come first.

Years

What do you do?

-Stop the battle
    -Continue the battle
    -Ask Snivy if it's ok
    -Use Tackle!!!

"Ducklett slap the water!" says Rose. But Snivy keeps going into Ducklett. Now Snivy's eye is blinded from the water... You ask if it's ok, "Sni... VY!!!" yells Snivy as it unleashes a giant cyclone of leafs from its tail. The leaf cyclone then glows white and pick up speed. Snivy rubs his eyes to clear the water. You look in astonishment when Snivy slams Ducklett down an inch into the ground. Then the smoke clears... and Ducklett is still standing! Your jaw, and Roses both drop. "Snivy, quickly Tackle!" You shout, but Snivy plops on the ground. Then it quickly gets up and lazily knocks over Ducklett. You won!! "Ducklett good job. You tried," sheepishly says Rose as she returns Ducklett into it's pokeball, "That was very fun!!" and her smile seems too big for her face. She runs up to you and gives you hug, but she quickly lets go. "Snivy, thank you," you say and then return him to your Pokeball. You look at Rose and try to figure out what to do next, and it's starting to get dark..

What do you do next?

-Tell the professor about your battle with Rose 1
    -Go home for the night
    -Go to Route 1
    -Ask what Rose will be doing 1
    -Go look at the ocean for ideas...
    Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Ask what Rose will be doing

We'll be going home anyway so let's just ask what's she gonna do so we can have the advantage over her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back