• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chras's Breeding/ Trading shop

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Hi all, this is PKMN Trainer Chras!

*This thread will be broken down into 2 parts: Black and White and HG/SS

**I am currently breeding specific nature Pokemon. If you want it, I may have it. If not, request a breed and a nature and I'll see what I can do. I can breed nearly any Pokemon on HG/SS. I am also breeding in B/W as well. That said, all trades that I accept will go through B/W first and foremost since that is my main game now.

***Now accepting trades to HG/SS,and I can trade from my HG for something from B/W.

RULES: 1. Be polite and be patient. I have a life as well, I go to college 2 days out of the week. Now that spring is here, I'll also be out doing other things like fishing and hiking, so when I'm on I'll get back to you guys.

2. WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY HACKS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES

3. An AR is used to provide my services as far as breeding goes.

4. If I find out any Pokemon are hacked, you will be blacklisted, so please be honest.

5. Please post all relevant information for your Pokemon and its stats, including EVs. I don't care so much about IVs as I can't calculate those myself, and for the most part EVs either ( I just know how to EV train with Pokerus and Power items ^^)

6. Only PM me if I have accepted a trade offer and we'll talk about further negotiations there.

7. Last but not least, please be kind and courteous to others as forum rules apply here and have fun! :)

CURRENT WANTS: **Any EVENT Pokemon that I do not already have.
    -Shiny EV'd starters(mainly Charizard, Venasaur, and Blastoise).
    -Any EV'd dragon type Pokemon (hopefully shiny as well),
    **Shiny Modest Zoroark

Those with 2 green stars are major wants, the others can wait if necessary.

MY White FC: 2837 9457 2406
    MY Heartgold FC: 1463 0135 3371

White List: ltsang-helped me get the shiny beasts, Jolteon*-also helped me get the shiny beasts, DarkraiDaviz-got me the riolu i've been desperately trying to obtain, Elite Four Lucian-traded me a good ol' Chimchar, Ancientlord--gave me 5 free event Pokemon :)

Black list: Mr. Poke-Scammed and stole 2 of my Pokemon and tells me he did this to 10 others.

SHOWCASE(not for trade)

Infernape: Naive, Sinnoh. Apparently arrived at lv. 100. Alert to sounds. OT: MattJ. HP: 292, Atk 260, Def 177, Sp. Atk 307, Sp. Def 160, Spd 330 -->Grass Knot, Heat Wave, Close Combat, Hidden Power (Ice)

Deoxys: Brave, Kanto. Apparently arrived at lv. 100 after a long travel through time. Fateful Encounter. Often lost in thought. OT: Unknown-from GTS. Atk form--> HP: 250, Atk 455, Def 90, Sp Atk 419, Sp. Def 76, Spd 290

Jirachi: Docile, Hoenn. Apparently arrived at lv. 5 after a long travel through time. Likes to relax. OT: WISHMKR

Pokemon White Version--Trading/Breeding the following:
    RED=Shiny

Legendary Pokemon/Events:
    Suicune lvl 30 (GMSTP, Relaxed, PKRS) UT
    Entei lvl 30 (GMSTP, Adamant, PKRS) UT
    Raikou lvl 30 (GMSTP, Rash, PKRS) UT
    Eevee lvl 50(VGC10, Hardy) UT
    Darkrai lvl 100(Timid) **TOUCHED, *PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF HACKED
    Darkrai lvl 100(Naughty)**TOUCHED, *PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF HACKED
    Dialga lvl 47(Rash) UT
    Palkia lvl 100(Jolly)**TOUCHED
    Registeel lvl 40(Naive) UT
    Victini lvl 30 Serious(touched)
    Victini(Chicle) lvl 54 Jolly(touched)

Celebi lvl 50(WIN2011, Gentle) UT(TRADED)
    Shaymin lvl 50(TRU, Mild) UT
    Goon's Scizor lvl 50(Adamant) UT
    Hayley's Mew lvl 50(Lonely) UT
    Lucario lvl 30(WORLD08, Adamant) UT
    Magmortar lvl 50(PKTOPIA, Modest) UT
    Electevire lvl 50(PKTOPIA, Adamant) UT
    Deoxys lvl 100(Bashful) **TOUCHED
    Arceus lvl 100(TRU, Hardy)
    *Updated 4/3/2011

Non Legendary Pokemon:
    Rattata lvl 14 male (Adamant) UT
    Nincada lvl 10 female (Relaxed) UT
    Bouffalant lvl 39 female(Impish) UT
    Zubat lvl 35 female(Bashful) UT
    Silcoon lvl 10 female(Naughty) UT
    Metapod lvl 4 female(Rash) UT
    Wurmple lvl 10 male (Adamant) UT
    Ditto lvl 16(Naive) UT
    Metapod lvl 5 male(Calm) UT
    Gyarados lvl 61 female(Hasty)*TOUCHED
    Gastly lvl 1 female(Naive) UT
    Magnemite lvl 16(Naive) UT
    Girafarig lvl 15 female(Quirky) UT
    Noctowl lvl 17 male(Hardy) UT
    Tauros lvl 13 male(Lax)
    Tentacool lvl 24 male(Bashful) UT
    Illumise lvl 12 female(Timid) UT
    Mankey lvl 15 male(Hardy) UT
    Murkrow lvl 17 male(Adamant, Superluck) UT
    Poliwhirl lvl 35 female(Mild) UT
    Phanpy lvl 20 female(Calm) UT
    Quagsire lvl 45 female(Brave) UT
    Growlithe lvl 13 male(Naughty) UT
    Misdreavus lvl 17 female(Careful) UT
    Dratini lvl 40 male(Calm) UT
    Ditto lvl 17(Naive) UT
    Chimchar lvl 1 Timid/Adamant/Jolly/Modest
    Torchic lvl 1 Timid/Adamant/Jolly/Modest
    Riolu lvl 1 Timid/Adamant/Jolly/Modest
    Zorua lvl 1 Timid/Jolly/Modest
    Snivy lvl 1 Timid/Jolly/Modest
    Charmander lvl 1 Timid/Jolly/Modest/Adamant
    Eevee lvl 1 Timid/Jolly/Modest/Adamant/Gentle/Impish
    Chikorita lvl 1 Timid/Jolly/Modest/Adamant/Gentle/Impish
    Bulbasaur lvl 1 Timid/Jolly/Modest/Adamant/Gentle/Impish
    Pikachu lvl 12 Female with Volt Tackle and Fake Out
    Treecko lvl 1 Timid/Jolly/Modest/Adamant/Gentle/Impish
    Cyndaquil lvl 1 Timid/Jolly/Modest/Adamant
    Bagon lvl 1 Timid/Jolly/Adamant
    Dratini lvl 1 Timid/Jolly/Adamant
    Druddigon lvl 1 Timid/Jolly/Adamant
    Deino lvl 1 Timid/Jolly/Modest/Adamant(*Now with Dark Pulse)
    Axew lvl 1 Timid/Jolly/Modest/Adamant
    Oshawott lvl 1 Timid/Jolly/Modest/Adamant
    Larvitar lvl 1 Timid/Jolly/Modest/Adamant
    Rufflet lvl 1 Timid/Jolly/Adamant
    Litwick lvl 1 Timid/Jolly/Modest
    Feebas lvl 1 Timid/Modest/Calm/Gentle

*Updated 4/3/2011
    ***If you do not see anything on this list, make a request and I'll see what I can do, including egg moves.

***Heartgold List: NO LONGER AVAILABLE==>ALL POKEMON ARE NOW TRADED TO AND FROM POKEMON WHITE, HOWEVER, ACCEPTING TRADES TO HG AND FROM BW.
    New Service Available: Pokerus Infecting on HG and BW.
    *New Service Available: NOW BREEDING GEN 4 EGG MOVES TO POKEMON WHITE. Request any move and I will breed it to nearly any Gen 5 Pokemon.
    *New Service Available: Request any item and you can get it depending on your offer.
    *New Service Available: Cloning services in HG/SS. Any trades done through HG/SS, I can clone your Pokemon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Unforunately, I do only have 1 from my own liberty pass with a great nature for him. Won't be trading it though. Sorry :(

n64benowitz177

Is The Man In The Mirror.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    I'm interested in the Timid Deino, what would you want for it? Or do you only want events and Eved?

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    AAAAAAAAAA i need an abra! that shiny abra on heartgold! what do you want for it check mah thread
    Ok, well I'm probably asking for too much on this one but I'm so in love with that shiny Wishmaker Jirachi. I've been wanting one for soooooo long. Obviously, one shiny Abra isn't going to cut it. So is there anything else I can throw in with it? I'll see what I can dig up on my HG because that's where nearly all of my shinies are.

I'm interested in the Timid Deino, what would you want for it? Or do you only want events and Eved?

Would like and event pokemon, but I won't rip anyone off here so if you can get me a Gabite, that would be cool.

what shiny EVd pokes can you offer for a shiny EVd venausur

I'll get back to you on this. I'm sure I may have something, if not I can offer multiple shinies for it.

Last edited:

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
    Years
  • Ok, well I'm probably asking for too much on this one but I'm so in love with that shiny Wishmaker Jirachi. I've been wanting one for soooooo long. Obviously, one shiny Abra isn't going to cut it. So is there anything else I can throw in with it? I'll see what I can dig up on my HG because that's where nearly all of my shinies are.

Would like and event pokemon, but I won't rip anyone off here so if you can get me a Gabite, that would be cool.

I'll get back to you on this. I'm sure I may have something, if not I can offer multiple shinies for it.

well how about the shiny bold ditto? with it too, and the jirachi is on my diamond so we're good to trade whenever youre ready

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    well how about the shiny bold ditto? with it too, and the jirachi is on my diamond so we're good to trade whenever youre ready

Ok, yeah sounds good to me. I'll send you a PM tomorrow when I'm available to trade. I'll be in school for most of the day...darn 3 hour classes -_-
    Anyway, I get home at around 5:45 PM EST tomorrow, so just let me know what's a good time for you and I'll make it fit my schedule.

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
    Years
  • im in eastern time too, ill be home at 3 and will trade anytime after that unless im in the middle of something

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    what shiny EVd pokes can you offer for a shiny EVd venausur

I don't have any EV'd shinies. Haven't had the time to train any of them now that I'm focused on White. I can only offer what I have on my list, and more than one if I have to. I'll see what I can dig up from my Diamond as well.

n64benowitz177

Is The Man In The Mirror.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Sure, I'd have to transfer from my pearl game, so we will have to set a date to trade.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    hey i want a zorua, nature doesnt matter. care to trade it for a tepig lvl 1?

Well I can get you a Modest Zorua anyway. But do you have anything a bit more interesting? I'm in need of a Turtwig and Totodile, seeing as how my starter was Tepig.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    Do any of your Deino's have egg move Dark Pulse? If so would you be interested in trading for a EV'd Haxorus? It's not shiny, but it's 252Att/252Spe/4HP with Mold Breaker.

Lmk.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Do any of your Deino's have egg move Dark Pulse? If so would you be interested in trading for a EV'd Haxorus? It's not shiny, but it's 252Att/252Spe/4HP with Mold Breaker.

Lmk.

No, but I can change that. So I'll start breeding one tonight when I get home from class.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    I'm looking for a Modest/Timid Male Deino with Dark Pulse.

If that's not to much to ask. And take you're time, no rush on these things.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    I'm looking for a Modest/Timid Male Deino with Dark Pulse.

If that's not to much to ask. And take you're time, no rush on these things.

Consider it done then :) I'll get started on it tonight before I play Fallout New Vegas ^^
    He'll be hatched most likely tomorrow.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    Kk no problems. Just PM me whenever you are ready to trade. Also what would you like for a Bagon, I'm currently breeding Gible's but haven't gotten any Jolly/Adamant ones yet.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    hey i want a zorua, nature doesnt matter. care to trade it for a tepig lvl 1?

Ok well your Zorua is ready. If you can get me a Totodile or just offer me anything from the past gens we can make a trade.

Sure, I'd have to transfer from my pearl game, so we will have to set a date to trade.

Ok, well your Deino is ready. So just PM me whenever you're available.

Lmk.

And as for or Deino, its going to take some time because I need to transfer over my Seviper first.

Back