• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chras's Breeding/ Trading shop

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    What do you want for Gastly? :)

For Gastly huh? Preferably another Shiny I don't have or any Event Pokemon I don't have. I'm wanting to get a TRU Arceus, TRU Dragonite and especially a CHANNEL Jirachi. If you can get me a Shiny Adamant Charmander with Belly Drum then that would be amazing. If you don't have any of those, just throw a few offers around.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2011
    Can you breed Sleep Talk onto a Bold Feebas for me? :D

I don't really know what to offer for the service though D:

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2011
    For Gastly huh? Preferably another Shiny I don't have or any Event Pokemon I don't have. I'm wanting to get a TRU Arceus, TRU Dragonite and especially a CHANNEL Jirachi. If you can get me a Shiny Adamant Charmander with Belly Drum then that would be amazing. If you don't have any of those, just throw a few offers around.

Sorry, don't have those :)
    A Non-shiny Charmander would be ok?

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Can you breed Sleep Talk onto a Bold Feebas for me? :D

I don't really know what to offer for the service though D:

Well Sleep Talk isn't an egg move, so I'll have to go back into 4th Gen and teach Feebas Sleep Talk. That said, I can have one ready for you either today if you can trade to 4th Gen, or tomorrow for 5th Gen.

Sorry, don't have those :)
    A Non-shiny Charmander would be ok?

I have about 10 Non shiny Charmanders :(
    Need a Shiny Adamant one :/

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2011
    Well Sleep Talk isn't an egg move, so I'll have to go back into 4th Gen and teach Feebas Sleep Talk. That said, I can have one ready for you either today if you can trade to 4th Gen, or tomorrow for 5th Gen.

Alrighty, I can try tomorrow.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2011

I have about 10 Non shiny Charmanders :(
    Need a Shiny Adamant one :/
    Yes but for a Non-Shiny Gastly...

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Yes but for a Non-Shiny Gastly...

The Gastly is Shiny. Maybe I put under the wrong list. I'll go back and check that, but it is Naive lvl 1 Shiny.

*Edit: Double checked and Gastly is not listed incorrectly. That said, you haven't told me if you're requesting just a simple breed or non Shiny.

Originally Posted by Nikigreat
    What do you want for Gastly? :)

^That said, I assumed you meant the Shiny one.

Esoj

Ekruum Fortrez
    Years
    • PR
    • Seen Jul 9, 2015
    Hey can you clone my shiny Camerupt? it is on White version

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Hey can you clone my shiny Camerupt? it is on White version

I can only clone on HeartGold at the moment. So unfortunately that won't be possible on White right now, seeing as how I can't get White to work with my AR.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Oh i'm sorry, you're right! ;)
    So can you give me a Non-shiny Gastly? :)

Yeah. Any other base forms from any other Gen besides 5 will be fine then. Preferably Ekans, Koffing, Plusle, or something along those lines.

Lunacy Giat

Archaeologist+Pokemon=Awe some?
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2011
    Is the item request for 4th gen only? Or do you do 5th gen?

Eleken

Geologist
    Years
  • I like these if You can clone my pokes for me:

[FONT=&quot]Darkrai lvl 100(Timid) **TOUCHED, *PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF HACKED[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Victini(Chicle) lvl 54 Jolly(touched)[/FONT]

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    I like these if You can clone my pokes for me:

[FONT=&quot]Darkrai lvl 100(Timid) **TOUCHED, *PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF HACKED[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Victini(Chicle) lvl 54 Jolly(touched)[/FONT]

I'll only be able to clone your Pokemon if they are traded to my HG since my AR doesn't work with my White.
    what would you like for riolu

Just throw me a few offers. Not looking for anything in particular right now, but probably a few Pokemon from previous Gens that I don't have, mainly from Sinnoh or Hoenn.

Back