• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Christmas gift

rubyrulez2

beaten the elite 4
Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    can i change it i can i plz have a bagon sorry i think that the latios was the wrong choice.. my friend code is: 1891-4632-0521

Merry Christmas

Schala_25

Denizen of the Darkness
    Years
  • Merry Christmas! I was wondering if I could get a Movie Darkrai. I'll be on the road without Wi-Fi for the next few days, so if its possible for you to save one for me, I would appreciate it. If you can't save one, then thanks anyway, and once again: Merry Christmas!

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Merry Xmas :D

So today is the Darkrai? If so, I hope I can get one!

Willoweon

The weird grass evolution
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2009
    Merry Xmas!

I'd like the Shiny Gardevior, if you have any left. (I already got the Movie Darkrai myself)
    I'll get my friend code in just a minute, PM me and I'll give it to you when I get it.

Years
  • Aw... Don't suppose you do Boxing day darkrais? xD

...ah well, could I get a shiny Gyarados, or am I too late for the shinies, too? :[

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I don't know when you're available, but let me know when you can trade me that shiny Tyranitar that I asked for a few days ago. You said that I could pick it up yesterday or today, as the 23rd didn't work for you and the other days didn't work for me. Thanks in advance.

Back