• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chroma League

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    I apologize greatly everyone, I was the victim of unforeseeable circumstance. I have just returned from vacation, expecting my hotel to be wi-fi capable, however it was down for my stay. I'm sorry for any inconvenience my disappearance caused.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    You know I'm up for it! Also, I've made the executive decision to change my rule to "No more than two pokemon may share a type" to make it a little easier on my challengers...and because I realized I couldn't make the original rule stick with my own OU team, so it's not fair to force others to do the same. (the current rule does work with my OU team, so that's what you get XD)

Matzzz

Danger!
    Years
  • I'm not really playing much pokemon atm
    I'm still available for battles etc but i may not always reply quickly

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    I'm good to go. filler filler

Nice try Nik, um...yeah...get a new team and come see me again XD Preferably one without hacked pokemon, so I can put up the battle.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back