• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chroma League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willis

Savior of Parcelyte
Years
  • Tom, in your case, PM me when you are ready.

Taper, all of you matches have been ruled as if they never happened. So Hypergaming gets his prize back if he gave you it already.

By eggmoves, he meant TBolt, Ice Beam and Surf.

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2009
    can I battle you Willis? I really just want to battle, I'm not trying to make you mad.

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2009
    Ok, sorry about before, I didn't know not to PM. Just tell me when your ready.

thomascallaghan

Shiny Master
    Years
  • Tom, in your case, PM me when you are ready.

Taper, all of you matches have been ruled as if they never happened. So Hypergaming gets his prize back if he gave you it already.

By eggmoves, he meant TBolt, Ice Beam and Surf.

Oh Ok thanks I dident know arent those TM's??
    Sorry Sorry i shouldent try to cause a fuss

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2009
    Hey hypergaming can I challenge you again so its official? or if anyone else is ready to battle just say so.

Flyingtacos

Flyingtacos? WTF!?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    willis can I battle u for elite four application now? Also Matzz, i might rematch u afterwards (if its ok) but my team might a) need some fixing or b)I might just have to get done with the OU team I've been working on.

Matzzz

Danger!
    Years
  • willis can I battle u for elite four application now? Also Matzz, i might rematch u afterwards (if its ok) but my team might a) need some fixing or b)I might just have to get done with the OU team I've been working on.

okay sure i have quite a few trades and battles lined up at the moment, so if im not done after the time you have battle willis you may ave to wait for a little while

Flyingtacos

Flyingtacos? WTF!?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    ok willis, I'm on
    filller filler

matzz we cant battle,i definitely need a new team

Last edited:

Hypergaming

Pikachu Palace!
    Years
  • Just closed my gym until the 20nth, leaving for vacation/ revamping my team. Sorry to anyone who wanted to challenge me.

Hypergaming

Pikachu Palace!
    Years
  • I can not believe that you would bring trouble you gave to my trade thread to here. please leave that out of this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back