• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chroma League

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 20, 2013
Okay, well I got behind today recovering so one member of my team isn't quite ready yet. XD

Chimpoleon

CAUTION! Roadblock Ahead...
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2010
i've been working on my staravia, since i neglected it ever since the 3rd gym on platinum. i was looking for a noctowl on the gts, but everyone wanted some super rare legendary that i didn't have. also if anyone has a gligar they don't want, and it has a razor fang, i would like one.

JaggedMan

The Cheese Pokemon!
Years
I would do the fire gym if you don't mind. If you had the fire Elite that would be better for me but fire gym works also.

Keora

Fighting Master
Years
Damn this place got busy quick i was only away for 2 days well good luck to all on there test matches

Chimpoleon

CAUTION! Roadblock Ahead...
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2010
I'll be available for battles soon. I'm leveling up my Honchkrow. and i'm going to catch a fearow.

thegsman

Silver Trainer
Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2009
How come im not in the gym list. Did you do it on accident?

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 20, 2013
I should have that EV training done today, if someone wants to help me trade two of my pokemon from Diamond to Pt real quick? XD

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 20, 2013
And the flying gym is down for the count, so what do I get, Chimp? XD Also, I thought all six of our pokemon had to be of our respective gym type?

By the way, Starmie says hi. XD

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Ohio
  • Seen Nov 16, 2011
And the flying gym is down for the count, so what do I get, Chimp? XD Also, I thought all six of our pokemon had to be of our respective gym type?

By the way, Starmie says hi. XD

all have to be but one thats what willis told me

Willis

Savior of Parcelyte
Years
All but one is correct. Sorry I was not around, I had more important things to do. But I am no longer Accepting challenges until I am finished training my replacement for Furret.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 20, 2013
I've got to retrain an [something] (I just re-bred a new one with some good IVs, my old one is pitiful) and I've yet to train [something else]. I've got three solid and ready steel types.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back