• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chroma League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyingtacos

Flyingtacos? WTF!?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 24, 2014
since u seem to have 8 gym leaders, I was wondering if u were starting elite four applications.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 20, 2013
Ambipom is a mad beast, seriously. A friend of mine, Sketch, it's his trademark pokemon, and by that I mean, it's the pokemon he always uses on a team bar only an overwheming reason not to (if he were fighting a Steel-based team for example).

Chimpoleon

CAUTION! Roadblock Ahead...
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2010
I'm afraid i don't have much of value for defeating me, i"ll come up with something during lunch...

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 20, 2013
I hate gyms with trainers, it's really just a hassle to be honest. (and yes, I'm a 'trainer' for the Indigo league, but I'm not participating in it, it just give me an excuse to beat more challengers into the ground ;D)

Hypergaming

Pikachu Palace!
Years
ok, let me finish my team roster.

I might know some one who wants to be the dark leader.

Last edited:
Years
i would like to be the leader of the dark type gym,dark type pokemon have always been a fan of mine and I know how to use them really well

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 20, 2013
Cool, I look forward to seeing someone with a good Dark team. I'd like to challenge you as soon as I get my Steel team up and running.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 20, 2013
I keep doing one thing or another...or battling weaklings... and I haven't gotten around to the training yet. XD Spending too much time on the comp as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back