• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chronos' Collection

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
    Years
    I shall post all my works here. I do:

Revamps:
    Chronos' Collection

Recolours (Dark Style and any other style)
    Chronos' Collection

Fusions:
    *decent example coming as soon as I do one, which will be soon*

Trainers sprites:
    Chronos' Collection

Any requests I will do to the best of my ability, and even if you don't request, any comments are greatly appreciated! But please, keep this in mind- past a few edits, I will not do a scratch sprite, because I'm awful at doing them past a few minor details. And if you like any of my work and want to use it yourself, then ask first please! And if you do want to request, one thing at a time. Thankyou.

Last edited:

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    hi can i request a trainer maybe a james from the anime
    base:
    Chronos' Collection
    and can he be holding a rose no pokeball thanks
    hey your pretty good are they ll frist tries??

Last edited:

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Some sort of edit to make an ONix look like the Crystal onix from the TV Series?

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
    Years
    Indeed, these are my first tries. Here is your sprite maxxa:
    Chronos' Collection

Plus I also did this for a front view
    Chronos' Collection

Silon,how is this?
    Chronos' Collection

Last edited:

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Lesse... Can you try to do an edit of Wallace (Emerald sprite, since this one has the cape thing):
    Chronos' Collection

To look like this guy (Forte.EXE from Rockman.EXE)?:
    Chronos' Collection

Thankies in advance.

calanton

Check out Pokemon Liquid Ocean
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    can i get a shadow dragonite and a shadow flygon.
    there my fav.
    can i put them on my sig?

Larvitar Trainer

<3 ... <*>
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2006
    Wow these look pretty cool. I'm not requesting but I'm complementing you on the work. Well done!

DarkClown

Do not D O U B L E - P O S T
    Years
    Wow Nice Stuff

Can I Have.....The Below....I need people to help me so I can choose...I will use all if they are good....But the bests will be the first 3 pokemon

I Need You to get your brain juices flowing and help me create 3 starting pokemon and thier 3 Evolutions and Do not forget thier Back Sprites

With elements
    -Light
    -Shadow
    -Normal

All the Pokemon must not have anything OUT of the element

And 1 Legendary Pokemon
    Both with White Flames somewhere on their body
    Most likely I would like them as wings or spine

Thank You...Please PM me when done thank you

I have requested this in 3 threads...All nice ones will be put into my RPG Maker XP game...The Best 3 pokemon Will be used as Main Pokemon and you will get something from me(I'm not too sure maybe make over your web or something)

Last edited:

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
    Years
    OK, OK, no more requests for the moment please, not until I'm done with my current ones. I'm glad you all like my work, and I'll start working on all the sprites now, you should have them done by the end of the week at the latest. Legendary_Reploid_Zero, as long as the people who request the sprites don't mind it, you can borrow them, but I would like credit. But you can't borrow my Yggdrasill trainer. Any of you want to put these into your sigs, please do by all means, but if you could find it in your sig space to say I made them, I would appreciate it. Anyways, I'm working on all requests now. Eig, yours is done:
    Chronos' Collection

Hope you like it. Calanton, I already had a Shadow Flygon done, which is why you have both. Next time, please, only request one at a time.
    Chronos' Collection

The rest are on the way
    And Dark Clown, I did say ONE request at a time, pick one of them. Though I don't do back sprites, unless you want them recoloured, I can do that.

Last edited:

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    OMFG THIS ISH AWESOME! You're one of the greatest sprites I've ever seen! OMFG! Get ready for a new request ;D When you do another ones, 'cause it seems requests are closed. I wuv this sprite, it's really one of da best here! ;D

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
    Years
    O.O Well, that was unexpected...glad you like it! -sighs in relief- Anyways, I have a couple more requests done!
    1)
    Chronos' Collection

2)
    Chronos' Collection

Thats it. I will now take requests again, should anyone wish me to do something for them.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    'Kay, so get ready for anutha' request!

Can you edit this guy:
    Chronos' Collection

To look like this guy?:
    Chronos' Collection

BTW: I think you must make some things scratch, like the I-am-standin'-on-this thing or the moustache (sp), also the sleeves...

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    You mean you can't see the Kingman sprite (the one below Juan)? Or the Juan one (the upper one)? If this is the Kingman one you're talkin' bout...
    Chronos' Collection
    < Imageshack'd.

BTW, I've missed one R in the "congrats" post. There's how it was suppos'd to be:

OMFG THIS ISH AWESOME! You're one of the greatest spriters I've ever seen! OMFG! Get ready for a new request ;D When you do another ones, 'cause it seems requests are closed. I wuv this sprite, it's really one of da best here! ;D

Back