• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chronos' Collection

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
    Years
    No probs. Eig, your sprite is done, and is was bloody hard as well! Scratch is not my strong point
    Chronos' Collection

Hope thats good to you

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Wow! *is speechless* *recovers from being speechless* It's great!

I'll soon add it to my siggy, 'cause my siggy is working... pretty slow O_o

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
    Years
    Mewtwoa_150, I just finished yours. You were a little vague in what you wanted, so I recoloured the original sprite with my own impression of what colour her outfit should be. If you want it changed in colour or anything else, just ask. Carvanha dragon, yours are on the way.

Edit: I forgot to post the sprite...
    Chronos' Collection

Edit 2: I did this as well. Something to do in between these requests I get. Anyone like it?
    Chronos' Collection

Last edited:

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
    Years
    Well, I'm afraid you aren't being specific enough. Do you want them made from scratch? If so, the answer is no, I don't do scratches, I need a base to begin with. But otherwise yes, I'll work on it (I have three recolours with white flames done already, I plan on posting them all at once. Be patient)
    I'll post the other requests hopefully by the end of today (I'm typing this in school, so I'll have to wait until I get home)

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    New request coming, Chronos! ^_^ Of course, if you are too busy with another ones, do mine at the end. ;D

And, the request... yes, you guessed it right, another trainer edit!

Can you make Wattson:
    Chronos' Collection

To look like Fireman?:
    Chronos' Collection
    (Fireman ish gonna be kinda fat xD)

And, as I said, if you are too busy with other requests, to this one at the end of the "production line" ;D

And again, I think you need to make some things scratch. :confused:

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
    Years
    No probs at all Eig, just host the Fireman sprite on Imageshack so I can see 9it! And Dark Trainer Pyro...you forgot to add the second image of the trainer, all I see is the bug catcher. carvanha dragon, I just finished yours:
    Chronos' Collection

I couldn't do much with the second, short of making it look ridiculous.

Also, I made this;
    Chronos' Collection

I'm somewhat a Sailor Moon fan. I may make the rest of the scouts soon. No stealing/borrowing/claiming this!

Last edited:

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
    Years
    I could, but any chance you could post me a sprite of him? I don't seem to have him on my computer...

Edit: The senshi is growing larger steadily...Venus is next on my list
    Chronos' Collection

Last edited:

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Uh-oh... >_> Forgot to host sprite. Alright...

Chronos' Collection
    < Imageshack'd.

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    Gawd. You are the best recolor etc. spriter ever. I love your work, Chronos. I love that Yggdrasill sprite you have there. I admire you.

I would request but I seems I have no sprites on me and I dont know what to request, but keep up the good work.

Fid

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2019
    Chrono, can you make me a Megaman(X possibly) like Steven in R/S/E ?
    Zero will work too, can you do that for me?

Back