• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chronos' Collection

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
    Years
    One of the two, yes, I'll get round to it. For now though, requests are closed, I have a lot to do. And Syosuke, I'm glad you like my work, it means a lot to me ^_^ And I have most of the Pokemon sprites (minus a couple of trainers)- general info for anyone who wants to request.

Edit: Eig, yours is done. He does look a bit on the fat side though...
    Chronos' Collection

Dark Trainer Piro, yours is also done. I took the Keyblade from the KH GBA game, if thats OK, it looks better than anything I did.
    Chronos' Collection

The_Pokemon_Hossier, yours is now complete. I borrowed the Team Magma leader as the base, I cannot start from scratch as I'm awful at it. The toaster is there...
    Chronos' Collection

carvanha dragon, I've given it a Shadow recolour, if thats OK. Its purple, with a few white parts. You want it all purple, let me know.
    Chronos' Collection

And I'd like some opinions on this as well:
    Chronos' Collection

I was thinking about doing trainer cards as well, when I have more custome designs, and this is my first one. I just want to know what you all think of it. Requests are back open now as well, since I have one left to do, and I've re-started it three times already...

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    thats really good. better than my one. thanks alot.
    look in my coic soon to see him in it, and your sprite will be there.

can i make another request?

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    Um, I wasn't sure if you said in your post if you said requests are open or closed.

But I just want to request something. =O

I'm sure you know Ash Ketchum. (From Pokemon)

I want you to make edit this base:

Chronos' Collection

and turn him into Ash.

The OLD ash. (The one from the Indigo series)

Heres an Image if your unsure..

Chronos' Collection

Thanks in advance.

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
    Years
    OK, the next are on the way. The Pokemon Hossier, of course you can make another request, there are no limits. Just one per post. KougaWolf, could you be a little more specific about what you want please, as I'm not entirely sure.
    Syosuke, I've just done yours, I hope you find it acceptable:
    Chronos' Collection

Fidani, yours should be done next, its Megaman X and I'm having a few problems, but I think I should get it to turn out OK for you. I'll move onto yours afterwards, Dark Trainer Piro.

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Chronos said:
    OK, the next are on the way. The Pokemon Hossier, of course you can make another request, there are no limits. Just one per post. KougaWolf, could you be a little more specific about what you want please, as I'm not entirely sure.
    Syosuke, I've just done yours, I hope you find it acceptable:
    Chronos' Collection

Fidani, yours should be done next, its Megaman X and I'm having a few problems, but I think I should get it to turn out OK for you. I'll move onto yours afterwards, Dark Trainer Piro.

Well, I want a custom sprite equal to the size of my existing avitar (Beside my name "KougaWolf")

*I want it to be in the same stance as:
    https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/kougawolf/brawly.jpg
    *With his arm out and holding a PKBall like so:
    https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/kougawolf/pokemon_brawly.gif
    *And I want the PKBall to be similar to:
    https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/kougawolf/RocketsPKBALL.jpg

Think you could do that for me?

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    Omg that is so great! =O

That is the exact way I wanted it to be in the end.

Thanks, Chronos.

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
    Years
    KougaWolf said:
    Well, I want a custom sprite equal to the size of my existing avitar (Beside my name "KougaWolf")

*I want it to be in the same stance as:
    https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/kougawolf/brawly.jpg
    *With his arm out and holding a PKBall like so:
    https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/kougawolf/pokemon_brawly.gif
    *And I want the PKBall to be similar to:
    https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/kougawolf/RocketsPKBALL.jpg

Think you could do that for me?

...I can try. But it might take me a couple of days, so bear with me. Fidani, yours is FINALLY finished so that it bears a resemblance to Megaman X. I couldn't do Zero, I apologise.
    Chronos' Collection

I know its not that great (at least I don't think so) so feel free to break out the cruxifiction tools should you want to.
    Mewtwoa, I finished yours as well last night, I had a few spare minutes:
    Chronos' Collection

Hope you like it. I didn't know what to do with the thing on its head, so I recoloured that purple as well. Dark Clown, I would make your sprites, but the problem is you want completely scratched ones, and in my first post I said I wouldn't do those, as I basically can't. I need a base to begin with. Dark Trainer Piro, yours shall be the next one I post. Then I'll attempt yours KougaWolf.

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    I worship your exellence. I must request some more.

Here is your reference pic:
    Chronos' Collection

Chronos' Collection

And here is the base:
    Chronos' Collection

Instructions:
    See his right hand? (The one without the pokeball)
    Put a big sword there that looks like the one in the reference image. And the bigsword is to be rested on his back.

Leave the pokeball in the other hand.
    Change his clothes accordingly.
    The picture should speak for itself. But if your still having trouble getting the clothes right, lets just say its a black bathing suit.
    Change his hair as well, and dont leave him wearing that team aqua bandana.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
    Years
    Dark Trainer Piro, yours is complete:
    Chronos' Collection

I reckon this one is better than the first, and I followed the second picture you posted. Unfortunately, the positioning wasn't really right for me to add a Keyblade, sorry about that. KougaWolf, I shall attempt yours next. Syosuke...yours is going to be very interesting to make. And you praise me too highly :)

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    Oh yeah.
    Also, can you do me a quick revamp of Pokemon Yellow's Pikachu?
    Chronos' Collection

^ Sprite if you don't have it.

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    Chronos said:
    No probs at all Eig, just host the Fireman sprite on Imageshack so I can see 9it! And Dark Trainer Pyro...you forgot to add the second image of the trainer, all I see is the bug catcher. carvanha dragon, I just finished yours:
    Chronos' Collection

I couldn't do much with the second, short of making it look ridiculous.

Also, I made this;
    Chronos' Collection

I'm somewhat a Sailor Moon fan. I may make the rest of the scouts soon. No stealing/borrowing/claiming this!

oooo can I please borrow the sailor moon sprite please ^_^ I havent seen her in years and she was my fave cartoom.... then they stopped it :'(
    stupid T.V broadcatsters....

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
    Years
    What do you want to use it for? Whether or not I do decide to lend it depends entirely on that. Syosuke, I just revamped the Pikachu for you also:
    Chronos' Collection

Makes a nice little break for me in between these trainer sprite requests!

Edit: KougaWolf, yours is finished! I couldn't fit the entire R onto the ball, but it looks reasonable, as you wouldn't see all of it at the angle its at. I used the same palette as your avatar sprite for the skin and clothes. Hope its to your expectations.
    Chronos' Collection

Edit 2: Syosuke, yours is now finished:
    Chronos' Collection

I widened the trousers slightly for the proper look, and I hope the sword is big enough ;)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    The trousers is what I wanted. Sword is big enough. The pikachu is amazing. I dont know what to say.

Your the best spriter ever.
    I can try to do that and I dont be about to do it in a million years.

I worship your exellence. You rock.

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
    Years
    Thanks, Syosuke ^_^, glad you appreciate my work.

Oh, I also made this earlier:
    Chronos' Collection

As with the Sailor Moon sprite, no borrowing without asking.

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    Lets see, to keep this wonderful thread alive, I need to make more requests.

Here we go.

Heres your set of reference pics:
    Chronos' Collection

(Overall Pic, bit untidy though)
    Chronos' Collection

(Close-Up Face)
    Chronos' Collection

(Ignore his ugly face in this pic, its just for the clothes)

Heres your base pic:
    Chronos' Collection

Instructions
    Change clothes like so. The black clothing is exactly hte same as that guy's black clothing (in my previous request) so do that baggy trouser thing effect again. This guy just has some white clothes on top.
    Leave the right hand (the one where he is pointing at you) like it is. Dont change it.
    Put a sword in his left hand. Remember, this is just a ordinary katana sword, so do not make it as big as my other request's sword. This sword is just a normal short sword.
    Also..
    Change the hair to how its supposed to be and also change the eyes if you can.

Thanks in advance, Chronos.

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
    Years
    Here you go!
    Chronos' Collection

That was fun, and very challenging. The eyes are slightly disturbing to me, and the Katana isn't as curved as I'd like, but I scratched it. That was the best I could do. Hope thats to your satisfaction (and thanks for not letting my thread die!^_^)

Back