• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chu!

Which chu do you like the most?

• Pichu

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 23 37.7%
  • Raichu

Votes: 25 41.0%

• Total voters

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    Which dude from chu family do you like the most?

Pichu
    Pikachu
    Raichu

I like Pikachu the most =D Its cute and sometimes cheeky pokemon. I like when he has a fight with Meowth in anime LOL Also, Pikachu is soooo friendly^^ I would like to hug him all the time^^ *she hugs her Pika* *Pika faints* ^_^

カスミ

Wo ai ni...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 8, 2005
    Oi that's a tough one! x_x;
    For me though? Hmm...I think I'll go with Pichu. I've always been a sucker for baby pokemon, and Pichu just takes the cake in that area. ^^ It's so adorable and cuddly.

Cyclops

Lugia Master
    Years
    I think Raichu is sooo cute looking! And the way it kind of says "waichu" makes me want to hold it... Then there's the battle aspect, like when Pikachu battled Raichu for the thunder badge. From then on, I loved Raichu. And it's ears!

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    I think Pichu and Pikachu get too much air time as it is, everyone forgets about Raichu (who's name isn't far removed from Raikou). Pikachu is somewhat overrated anyway - ok, give it a Light Ball, and it turns into something with the same Special Attack and Speed as Kyogre! But unfortunately for poor Pika, it can't take much damage. And in the anime, Ash's Pikachu seems to be able to ignore the rules of the game, Thunderbolting things like Onix which should be completely immune.

So yeah, I'm gonna go with Raichu, cos at least it's a harder mouse than the yellow versions.

James3

That better not be poo!
    Years
    I like them all :

Pichu really cute and it has so much to look forward to in its life

Picachu as toothache said hes a bit over rated and i used to hate him but the new TV sereis has made him look at lot better animation wise

Raichu very powerful but also cute

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    GO RAICHU! Pichu and Pikachu are completely overrated in terms of anime and in the games. If you equip it with a Light Ball, it's Sp. Atk goes through the roof... but Raichu with Surf could probably take it down in one hit anyways. ^_^ Plus, Raichu is cutest of all. The others are just too... too... I dunno. They're too something. XD

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    Theeee.... Pikachu has only 1 vote *cries* Really, nobody likes him?
    Its a soooo adorable pokemon. I luv his cute face^^

I think, people don`t like Pikachu so much because its very popular pok, is in every episode and always wins with Team Rocket =/

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    mmm I like pikachu coz of its apearance that is quite cool coz he's small and looks like a mouse somehow. But still, I have voted for Raichu because is a better Pokemon as an overall, and I also like its appearance as I like Pikachu's one. ^_^

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Raichu definitely fot its superior stats compared to the others...but then again, I always care about battle-readiness more than appearance.

Toothache said:
    ok, give it a Light Ball, and it turns into something with the same Special Attack and Speed as Kyogre!
    O.o I didn't know the light ball was that effective. But, if pika can use the light ball, why can't raichu?

nayana_1120

... ._.;
    Years
    It's so hard... DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE! X_X
    Anyway, they all have their advantages.
    Pichu is just so cute. <3
    Pikachu has the cuteness, and some strength to it.
    Riachu is stronger than Pikachu, and it's cool. I have one in my LG team, and I'm liking it ^^

I voted for Pikachu though. I like it better than Raichu. :/

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    Well, I guess I like them all.

Pichu - Just funny. It's cute too but if that's all it had going for it I'd ignore it, but Pichu's antics (mainly Pichu Bros.) make up for everything.

Pikachu - It's popularity would make some want to have hatred towards Pikachu, but it's loyalty and friendship in the anime makes me want to have a Pikachu of my own. It's cute as well.

Raichu - A combination of coolness and cuteness, hard to find in many Pokemon. And as someone else stated, I love how it says "waichu". Plus, if you had one IRL you know you'd be covered in the electricity department, with it's extremely high voltage levels and all.

Overall, though, Raichu. Mainly because it's not as small as the others, as though that really makes all the difference.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Raichu. Too many people like Pichu and Pikachu...come on, they're the standard-bearers of pokemon, after all, the thing that people first think of when they think of it, especially the anime. It used to be that you couldn't look at anything pokemon-related without pikachu getting shoved in your face. Raichu may be related to Pikachu, but at least it looks less like him than Pichu does. Besides, Raichu's actually awesome in the game. And the Lt. Surge episodes of the anime are some of my favorites...

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    Pikachu rocks my world!!! I think Pikachu is super kawaii, and it's a really strong Pokemon too. I also used to have one in Yellow, and I loved that Pikachu to death!! But, sadly, my Yellow Version has since deciest...and my poor Pika-pal is forever lost... *cries and huggles her Pikachu plushie*

~Kelsey

GOD.

life is great
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    there is only one chu and its pikachu, the little yellow dude pwns all chu's, even toffie chews XD

Back