• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chunao- A journey in the footsteps of magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil Theory

Symphony of Destruction
    Years
    Gentlemen wear hats. Top hats. Like Sammael.

Name: Sammael 'Sam' Trevalley

Appearance, Clothing and Equipment:
    Sam's irises are virtually invisible, hidden in his near jet-black eyes. His green hair covers his forehead and most of his right eye, and the rest of his hair falls flat down his head, bar a little bit of spiked up green tufts at the back. The rest of his face is very narrow, and thin. A noticeable trait Sammael possesses is the scar running from the right corner of his mouth to the tip of his eye. He also has one tooth that is sharp, like a Vampire's, and it sticks out of his mouth slightly, visable even when closed.

Sam wears a long white hoody, the sleeves stretching way over his hands. He also has a scarf wrapped around his neck inside of the hoody, white, that covers the bottom half of his face at most times. He also, sometimes, wears a black top hat. Under the hoody he wears a black t-shirt, with a large, white and red swirl in the middle. His body is quite muscular and lean, he looks very athletic.

His pants are long and black, with pinstripes running down them. They spread out at the ankles a little bit. His shoes are slip on black plimsols. He also sports a pair of lime green boxer shorts.

History:
    Sammael Trevalley has always been obsessed with spirits. Even as a young child, the idea of controlling when someone passes away has always amused him. When he was eight, he was nearly convinced that he was the Grim Reaper himself. As time went by, his wild imagination died down, and his grip on reality tightened.

After his parents were murdered by two rogue Pokemon trainers, Sammael decided that nothing in life was what it seemed, and that everyone was conspiring against everything. He took it into his own hands to make sure that the evil that he witnessed was not seen by anyone else other than him, even if he had to murder every single 'bad' Pokemon trainer he came across.

At the age of thirteen, Sam became fascinated by Pokemon. Still on his quest to rid the world of 'evil', the meaning of the word now mixed up, torn apart, Sam began to capture Pokemon such as Rattata, and Pidgey, often just to get a closer look. He never used Pokeballs though; he seemed to simply stare into the eyes of the Pokemon and temporarilly gain control of their thoughts and actions.

Now fifteen, Sam is still on his quest, thinking of it now as more of a burden his parents had given to him when they died. Still haunted by images of their contorted faces as he sleeps at night, Sam has vowed not to stop until he has eradicated evil from the earth, but more specifically, eradicated the two trainers who killed his parents and gave this terrible quest to him in the first place.

Pokémon: Wooper

Last edited:

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
    Devil_Theory: What you have done is good. However, it is very clear that you have not thoroughly read the rules and the Sign-Up sheet. Please do so and edit. I will, however, reserve the Wooper for you. Pending.

Yeah... and this RP is G-Rated, by the way. We don't see a lot of murders around here.

UraharaSteph: Please edit the SU. Either by changing starter choice or by making SU more detailed.

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
    I will do that now, IceGrimm. Thanks for the suggestion :)

Devil_Theory: You still lack a personality :p

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    I think I'll drop my reservation. I wrote this like, fifteen-paragraph long SU, and I went to the bathroom, then when I came back the computer had shut down. -__- So yeah, I'm feeling really annoyed with my computer right now. Sorry.

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
    AH! I'm ever so sorry! I thought I had subscribed to this thread! But I mustn't had! Sorry!

I'll fix up my SU.

Name: Sapphire Joyce Malex
    Appearance, clothing and equipment: Sapphire has deep sapphire blue eyes. Her hair is long silky and is a golden brown colour. Her skin is quite pale, but it looks almost like it has been painted with a silver powder if she sits in the moonlight. She is quite short for her age, but makes up for it in her breasts. They are not exactly massive, but are above average size. She wears a long white dress that has a royal blue flame pattern at the bottom. It reaches to just above her knees. On her feet Sapphire wears wooden sandals that have been shaved and perfected so that she doesn't have to worry about getting hurt by splinters or anything. Her dress is flowing at the bottom, but is quite a tight fit around the top half of her person.

Sapphire's whole Appearance is one of elegance. She is normally wearing a smile, and doesn't believe in hiding behind a fake face of makeup. Around her neck she wears a Pokéball as though it was a necklace. It is slightly scratched but despite this, when ever she gets a free moment she tends to get out polishing equipment and shines the ball up.

Personality: Naivé and caring. A sucker for romance. She will stand up for what she believes in, but if a good looking guy waltz over to her and plays his charm card, she is completely won over by him. Sapphire tries her best to help those around her, and tries to keep up a high social status. Most of the time she gets pushed away, as she comes across as too nosey or, annoying.

Sapphire never means to be anything but helpful, but her temper is quite short. Get on the wrong side of her, and it's farewell for your head's connection with your body. Even though she tries to hide the extremely violent side to her, through this friendship and helping/caring attitude, it's not very easy for her, and she normally ends up failing miserable at it.

History: (This has been COMPLETELY re-done)
    Rockpoint town has been Sapphire's home ever since she was born. She never believed in magical powers or those who used Aura. In fact, the young child had never even believed that magic existed. Of course, other children around her had read up on the 'myth' that wizards a VERY long time ago had existed and played games where they were Wood Wizards and Sea Wizards. Sapphire never wanted to engage in such games and walked away from them briskly so she couldn't get involved in what she dubbed as 'Stupidity'.

Since these games had arose ever since she was 5 years of age, Sapphrie had became a bit of a loner when it came to school life. By the age of 10 she had began to get more friends. She had finally got something in common with the other pupils, and that was an interest in Pokémon. Sapphire found them absolutely amazing creatures! Since she was alone for at least 5 years of her life, Sapphire had turned to the study of Pokémon. She would approach the wild creatures, and feed them food in hope that they would return to her some day, or maybe even become a pet. Some of the animals did return to her, and she was delighted! Pokémon had became her only friends, but when the other children had grown out of the bed time stories of Wizards and all, she could finally get into conversations about Pokémon.

Of course, it wasn't just Sapphire's attitude to the games about Wizards that resulted in her becoming a loner. When she was born, her eyes were a crimson red (Yeah, they changed over time into a sapphire blue). Speculations arose about Sapphire being a demon child, or perhaps she was possessed by the spirit of a Pokémon. Parents would tell their child to keep a safe distance away from Sapphire. Even though a few months later her eyes had settled on a gorgeous blue colour, the parents still had their suspicions about the poor girl. She would sulk over how lonely she was, and would often wander into the wilderness around RockPoint city. Her sulking would attract mostly dark type and ghost Pokémon. When she was too young to understand the concept of ghosts, she had became quite friendly with a wild ghastly, which would sometimes even follow her home with out her realizing. Of course, this scared the hell out of her mother, who shooed the creature away, and eventually the ghastly never returned to the girl or her home...

So anyway, Sapphire is 15 now and is aching to get hold of her new Pokémon. Professor Orchad seemed to be a delightful person and Sapphire could see that reflected in his work of studying Pokémon. She was excited about starting a new adventure, and was desperate to get out and enjoy her time. People who didn't know about the defect in her eyes when she was born, would finally except her, unless they spot something else that was strange or abnormal about her. Sapphire was soon on her way to the lab, as she was itching for an Pokémon.

Pokémon: Eevee if I can please?
    Eevee
    Normal
    Female, Timid nature
    Ability: Adaptability
    Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Sand-Attack

(OK, I hope this is better for you? My apologizes for not subscribing to this thread, I though I had but I have been known to not press the 'add to subscriptions' button after pressing 'subscribe to this thread'... heh... Well if this still isn't good enough then please let me know and I will tackle it further if that is OK? I think I added a little to Apperance and completely re wrote the history. If there is anything else you need just say... I have subscribed this time.)

Last edited:

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
    Urahara_Steph: Wonderful SU! The Eevee is yours.

I have to go on an unexpected holiday though :(, so I'll be back in a couple of weeks! Cya!

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
    Back in business!

Who's in for starting with just us? A cute little RP it would be, and it would be easier to manage gym battles too :)

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
    I'm not bothered starting it with just us lot ^_^ Thats if Grimm and Guardian can put up with me for another role play ;) HAha~

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
    «Gentlemen wear hats»
    Name: Gael Darcy

Appearance Clothing Equipment: Gael is a young boy of average-low height, and weight. He has black, long, curly hair which goes down fall down his face in tight locks, so he keeps them from messing with his eyes by tying a shoelace to his forehead and pushing the locks up. His eyes are dark brown, and big. He has a rather large mouth, and big lips, and there are no blemishes on his face. His body has an athletic build even at his young stage, and his bones are of an athletic complexion. His skin is dark brown (about a 24 in the von Luschan scale), and he has a scar under his right eyebrow.

Gael wears mostly bright-colored, v-neck shirts, and says they compliment his skin tone, and tight jeans with a g white belt. He has three pairs of shoes (including his flip-flops), but the ones he wears most often are his black/white ADIDAS Samba. He also wears a silver rosary on his neck, as a reminder of his deceased grandmother, and has enough TapouT caps to for every color of shirts he has… aqua, purple, bright green, etc.

Lastly, Gael has a white/black checkered backpack where he keeps most of his stuff… (sorry I didn't know what to put for equipment :()

Personality: Summed up in one word, Gael is… competitive. He is simply the type of person who either wants to win at everything… or make sure something weird goes on so it doesn't count. I guess this IS understandable though, coming from a family where he has an older brother, a twin brother, and a younger brother… and the four of them aren't even two years apart! Therefore, Gael has grown up in a 'hostile' (:P) environment where the prime law of nature: "Might is Right" doesn't only hold true, but is the norm.

As a matter of fact, Gael is VERY two-dimensional. You get what you see, and if you have a bad first impression of him, he probably has a bad first impression of YOU. Very quick to think and clever, Gael is also a very avid prankster, and tries to find a logical way out of a given situation, rather than forcing through, though this does NOT mean he doesn't have the strength or determination to force himself out of situations from time to time. Lastly, Gael is a very caring individual, and strives to help the world be a better place by helping one person at a time… after all, whoever helps the most wins :D!

History: Born and raised in the Water District of Polytropolis (can you tell I was in your other RP? :P), Gael has grown to be an educated kid, and an avid swimmer. Always driven by the desire to be the best at absolutely everything, Gael would get his twin brother, Diego to always buy whatever game was popular in school, whether it was Magic: The Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh!, or even the Pokémon games (which were digital simulations of a journey), and play competitively against him until he was sure NO ONE in school would beat him. This of course, helped his popularity over time, since he kept his obnoxiousness to his brothers, and played it like the cool awesome dude in school.

To be truthful, Gael was never personally interested in Pokémon themselves, that is, until one day in particular. Living in the Water District, meant that a lot of free time was spent at the beach, and the Darcy brothers had one specific spot that was for them only. It was a small abandoned dock next to the water-purification factory. They had seen it one day and decided that this place should be their secret place. Anyways, they built a raft each and decided to go out into the open sea, to see who went farther in a game of: Chicken. The four of them were about two miles in when it happened, a thunderstorm came out suddenly, they all stopped on their rafts and began screaming for help, but their 'secret spot' was too far away from the beach for anyone to even see them. They lost consciousness, and awoke the next morning completely dried up on top of the abandoned dock. It was until later that they found out that the dock had been abandoned when the abnormal amounts of Magikarp were detected, and of course a lot of Magikarp means… Gyarados. Up until now, neither Gael nor his brothers knows exactly what saved them from the 'Dragon Rage', but it was something they were NOT willing to go and find out.

Pokémon: Wooper please!!! If not I'll take Skorupi… >.<

Last edited:

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    Well, I am out of bussiness for now, as I am going on vacation this monday, I will not be in situation to post, but I can catch-up quickly when I get back.....if that's ok or something? Because I will be gone for only one week, so......

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2009
    «Gentlemen wear hats»{-_-}
    Name: Riger Krutz

Appearance, clothing and equipment: A odd looking boy with dark blue hair that is just barly past his tiny pointy ears, that get cheri red when some one is embarrassing him. He has very charismatic emerald eyes that captivate everyone around him. Riger's face is round and has very childish facial features. He has a tiny frame and a hevey tan.He has little muscle and barly no fat he is 102 lbs an a short 5 feet with no shoes.
    He wears a black shirt over lapsed by a sea blue jacket that he won from his dad in a bet. His' very old blue jeans that have approximately two holes and have faed over the years are his prized possession that his family pass down to each boy in the family .He has green shoes that have no sole form run and playing in them all day. He keeps his' favorite gold necklaces around his neck that his grampa gave to him before he died. (not three but it might be good enough)

Personality: a gambler who takes risk for fun. Riger has a temper that flares up in an immediately with no sing at all. He will yell or punch so get out of the way. He dosen't talk much but get him stared he will never stop. His funny seems to never work he never laughts or giggles he just smerks. Hes always calm in dangers places, and dosen't worry.Riger never falls for lies as some how he can tell if your lying. he is bold as well as sweet. he is not as smart as most people but is good at think of insane strategies, That always make him win. he likes to be around people but don't like to meet them.

History: Riger grew up pretty much every where here there every where with just his' grandma, dad,
    mom and sister still alive his family was going good. Till his mom and sister died he fell in to totally darkness. Not talking to no one till he hit 11 he came out of his dormant state. Ready for the world again. The only bad think was he never stayed any where to make many friends.so he slowly slipped back in to his dormant state. Till he moved to Rockpoint where he stayed for another 2 years. Riger had to work at age 14 to help his dad pay all the bills and with all the ecomimey problems they where never were able to have Pokemon. Riger had always dreamed of having a Pokemon and being in Rockpoint may just make that come true.

Pokémon: Slugma
    Fire
    Male, Bold nature
    Ability: Magma Armor
    Moves: Yawn, Smog, Ember

Last edited:

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
    drunk: Ah, you've always been a good one. Welcome back to Chunao! Since DevilTheory STILL have'nt edited his SU, the Wooper is yours!

riger: You have some editing to do. I recommend you read Alter Ego's guide to wriing SU's before trying again.

OK, here I go!

Name: Arthur Orchard

Appearance, clothing and equipment: Arthur is a quite small boy for his age, but his build is pretty average. He stands about 4'11 tall. his arms and legs are pretty strong from countless hours of diving, but he still looks like a little kid. It really frustrates him. His hands are pretty average, and his skin is tanned.
    Arthur's head looks pretty oversized, and he has short, well-trimmed brown hair. His face is smooth with hollow chins and two small ears hidden under his hair. His eyes are moss-green with a sharp, and his nose is small. His mouth often seems to be smiling shyly. He has thick, dark-brown eyebows, one straight and one curled.

In the warm summer, Arthur prefers beige shorts and t-shirts preferably green or ble. They often sport fish or diving motifes. His shorts usually have lots of pockets to keep shells and stones in. Recently, he bought a belt to keep Pokéballs in. When rainy days or mild winters come along, Arthur switches to long-sleeved shirts, they be brown, green, or turquise. He goes for long pants as well, but keeps to the beige style with plenty of pockets. Regardless of the seanon, Arthur dons blue gloves and straw hats when going outside. He also uses a pair of rimless spectacles.

When Arthur is enjoying his favourite hobby, scuba diving, he wears a black wetsuit with blue trims, a blue diving mask and blue flippers, in addition to the standard gear.

Arthur keeps most of his stuff in a white backpack, except for his Poketch They include a notebook and a pen, a nice collection of various dice, a waterproof camera, a small flashlight, some morsels of food and drink, topped with a bedroll just in case he'll need it on his journey. In a black box he also has some strange herbs and a piece of chalk...

In addition, Arthur INSISTED on lugging his diving gear along on the journey. It might give him some speed issues.

Personality: Arthur is a shy teen. He avoids most forms for competition and has no burning desire to prove his worth. He lives a bit secluded and has few friends. He is a nice guy, but others might regard him as a bit strange. However, Arthur cares deeply for the friends he has and will make personal sacrifices to help them. He is a guy who listens while you talk and tries to support you if you have problems. He has a little problem with authorities, they scare him and make him feel small. Thus, he keeps to the rules to avoid trouble.

Arthur is no dumb kid. He does his homework dilligently, but cares only for some fields of experience. Emphaty he has by the bucketload, but he often fails to see it when people wish him hell or not. He does not understand the invisible social structure and has made a few blunders when talking to people. Not that he wants to go with the flow: Arthur is self-reliant and is brave enough to follow his own ways.

The thing he cares most about in the world is nature in all its forms: Pokémon, animals, plants etc. As earlier mentioned,, he absolutely loves SCUBA diving and has spent countless hours underwater watching the beautiful marine life of Chunao.

Arthur is not yet aware that he, like his adoptive fathe, posesses a magical gift...

History:
    Arthur Orchard is Professor Orchards adopted son. He has'nt a clue as to who his real parents were, and the king professor has been a very good parent to him, so why complain. He spent his childhoodswimming in the sea, going to school, and studying Pokémon with the professor. He was quickly absorbed in the prospect of studying and became quite knowlegdable. However, this was at the expence of having a good circle of friends, and he often felt quite lonely. He didn't follow the trends at school, and was egarded as an outsider until he made his first friend, a boy named Robert. Robert helped him gain a social life, and expanded his horizont. Arthur has always been very grateful towards Robert.

He was intoduced to SCUBA at a school event, and immediately was hooked. He got certified at the lowest age possibly in Chunao, 12. Since then, he has narrowed his study to water Pokémon, and he loves them over all othe types. Of course, as all the other kids in the neighborhood, he waits in burning ecitement for the day he'll get his first POkémon from the professor and start his travel through Chunao. His adoptive father has been very secretive on what he has to offer, but Arthur supects it might be some rare ones.

Pokémon:

Exeggcute
    Female, Jolly nature
    Clorophylll
    Grass/Psychic
    Reflect/Barrage/Hypnosis/Uproar

Last edited:

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
    I would just like to announce to you all, that Gentlemen wear hats ¬¬ xD

Name: i'Aisha Maria Smith
    Appearence - Clothing & Equiptment:
    i'Aisha has long brown curly hair and bright green eyes. Her eyes however turn a light purple when she is having a serious migrane. i'Aisha has a small scar above her eyebrow and she is not tall. Only five foot five. She has light tanned skin and wears a purple head band on her head. She is very smart and wants to become a Professor. While studying or at school she will wear a white shirt with a short black skirt and black high heels. She is very mature. When out with friends she will wear blue jeans and a white top with brown boots. She will also have a backpack over her left shoulder.
    Personality:
    i'Aisha is a pleasent girl with a very nice personality. She likes many things including meeting knew people and making new friends, however due to her history of watching the death of her father she can get very paranoid and emotional. Any reference to her father makes her burst out in tears and any reference to Team Rocket makes her angry and violent. She is an innocent girl most of the time who loves to look after her Pokémon and spend time with her mother, whom she is very protective over due to the death of her father. She hates people who speak about others and her biggest fear is death. i'Aisha does not approve of Pokémon battles unless 100% neccesery. She loves to explore and meet new people and learn about cultures. She is very smart and keen to learn and her number one aspiration is to become a Professor.
    History:
    At the age of six. i'Aisha lived with her mother and father in the region of Kanto. On some occasions her father would take her to his place of work, which back then to her just looked like many offices. Little did she know it was the headquaters of Team Rocket, the organization her father secretly worked for. i'Aisha suffered from terrible migranes as a child and when suffering from these her eyes would turn purple. Her father concerned for her safety took her to a Professor who preformed an experiment on her. At the age of fifteen i'Aisha was sat alone with her father when a Rocket grunt burst into the house, shooting her father dead. The reason, unknown. i'Aisha and her mother then moved to her grandfathers house in the region of Chunao. From now on this would be her home, yet she was unaware what adventures lay before her.
    Pokémon:
    Skorupi
    Poison
    Bug
    Female,
    Sassy Nature
    Ability: Battle Armor
    Moves: Bite, Posion Sting, Leer, Knock Off

Last edited:

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
    iAisha: Read the rules and add one sentence to your SU, and you are accepted.

This mean we're FULL! The roster is as follows:
    Vorteld
    UraharaSteph
    The_Gaurdian
    IceGrimm
    drunk
    riger
    iAisha (Provided SHE edits)

Let's start!

CHAPTER 1- The beginning
    In which yoou describe your characters awakening and activities a beautiful summer day, culminating in you arriving at Professor Orchard's lab...

The chapter will be open for THREE days or until everyone has posted!

Catchable Pokémon: NONE!
    Battles: NONE!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back