• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chunao- A journey in the footsteps of magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
    CHAPTER 1 - The Beginning

~ Cutey ~

(Ooc: OHMAIGAH YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY FAST!)

Gael had barely been in the lab for a few minutes, but there was too much activity going on and began to get drowned in all the commotion. The ONE detail that he HAD cared to pay attention to was while he was shaking I'Aisha's hand, and the other girl had kinda checked him out.
    That's right baby! he thought excitedly staring at her smooth hair.

A bunch of stuff happened then, the girls started gossiping, apparently the dude with blue highlights is a wide receiver or something, and a kid with glasses who Gael and his brother Diego already knew as the 'SCUBA kid' (they frequented the beach a lot) came in and apparently was Prof. Orchard's son. All in all, there was too much activity to keep track of, so Gael decided to just ignore everything and headed straight for the honey-haired girl who had been talking to SCUBA kid.

He held her shoulder from behind, and said:
    "Hey, umm, I'm sorry but I failed to catch your name… haha"

He gave her a faint smile in between nervousness, and boldness, and looked at her straight in the eyes looking for an answer.

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    (OOC: Gosh... this is fast.... even for me XD)

Luke was lost in all the hurry for a second, when he decided to check out what are all this assistants doing. He passed by Gael who was obviously hitting on Sapphire so he whispered in his ear: "Dude....you really have poor style in hitting on girls.....heh...." He continued to walk straight into the lab. He approached one of the assistants and asked him what is he doing. "Well, I am researching fossil Pokemon" he answered, and Luke quickly replied: "Hm....Interresting, if I am not bothering you, may I sit down and help you out, while I'm waiting for Profesor?" Luke asked as he sat on the chair, not waiting for response...

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years

~ Are You Serious??? ~

"Dude… you really have a poor style of hitting on girls… heh…"

What the… Gael thought disgusted by the breath that had been blown in his ear… Then suddenly remembering how he had 'gallantly' caught the football and scolded the other guys he became sick to his stomach, This guy wants to make me vomit he thought with a visibly perturbed face.

He then took his attention back to the girl in front of him and asked her jokingly:
    "Hey, umm, what do you think of the zombie dude?" then pointing at Luke he continued: "…you know Mr. Knight in Shining Armor with white eyes"

Apparently the crowd had settled down, and the activity was starting to slow down with i'Aisha going to read on books and Luke flirting with some Lab assistant.

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
    (OOC: I know I''m all over the place!)

Sapphire watched Luke go past and whisper something into Gael's ear. Sapphire tilted her head not understanding what he said but she just smiled politely trying to understand what was going on. She took in a deep breath and and looked at Gael who had asked her for her name once more. All the busying around had completely swamped the poor girl. "Sapphire Malex." She stated a proud smile on her lips. She had calmed down and watched Luke walk away. She was a sucker for cute boys and romance, but she still wasn't a complete bimbo that she'd fall for Gael's technique on hitting on girls. She winked at Gael, but she understood that only could have confused him. "What do I think of Luke eh? He's cute. I'll have to admit." She smiled in his direction with a small blush. "Ah sorry. I'm just trying to settle down with all this." She grabbed a long lock of hair and began twirling it around as though she was trying to make the straight hair curel. She smiled sweetly but avoided looking into anyones eyes directly. She was nervous and trying to hide it.

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
    OOC: Right - We are all in the lab and waiting for our Pokémon yeah?

BIC: i'Aisha closed the book she had been reading and sighed, this wait was making her become really impatient. She turned around and watched as everyone chatter umongst themselves. 'Typical.' She thought depressingly, once again she was left out. She walked over to the desk in which the Pokéballs where and glanced down at them. Each of them had a small card in front of them with names of each of the people who would be given each one. She leant over to the Pokéball in which her name was infront and picked it up. She felt a strong feeling of pride as she held the Pokéball firmly in her grasp. Then as she turned around she noticed the Professor staring at her sternly. She placed the Pokéball back down to the ground . She watched as Luke whispered something into the ears of Gael. Before walking over to Gael, "Hey." She said brightly, "What did he just say to you? Whatever it is, you looked disgusted."

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years

~ A Good Catch ~

"Cute?"
    Gael asked a little surprised Heh… looks like being the sarcastic funny type doesn't always go right when you type on the computer.

Suddenly he noticed that i'Aisha had walked up to them, and asked on what Luke said, Gael stopping for a second took a deep breath before proceeding:

"Yeah, I probably shouldn't tell you this in a G-rated RP... but he asked me to go to the other room with him… anyways, I guess he IS a good catch eh?"
    he said jokingly to both girls as he noticed Sapphire curling the tips of her hair. Damn, I can't read this girl at all, first she checks me out, then she says HE'S cute, and now she's curling her hair… damn, I need Diego to be my wingman! he thought frustrated seeing that his brother STILL wasn't in. Damn bastard!

"So umm, looks like it's still gonna be a while before prof comes out to greet us, eh?"
    he told the girls nervously… "Do you wanna go sit down, for the time being? I'm starting to get tired of standing."

Again he gazed at Sapphire not knowing what to think of her…
    She's trouble dude, she's just a flirt… you want OUT, believe me!

Who the hell said that? Everyone deserves an oportunity he thought angrily at his own thought but blushing a bit, suddenly he got an idea…
    "Hey umm, why don't you guys tell me a little about yourself? Come on, everyone's got a funny story or two." He said grinning.

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
    i'Aisha raised her eyebrows at Gael, "What a strange young man?" She thought to herself. She then smiled sweetly, "Well, there isn't much you need to know about me, except, I live with my mother in this town. And, yeah...that's all really. I don't want to tell you anything personal, or give you my whole life story..." She glanced around the lab, "I can't handle this wait, that is one thing I can tell you about me, I am really impatient..." She turned back to Gael but did not know what to make of him, she thought he was strange, "So uhhm..." She said quietly, "Anything you wanna tell us?"

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2009
    Riger awoke to the smell of breakfast. He got up looking like a zombie, the smell lured him to the kitchen and to a chair where he ate his' delicious breakfast. he soon got dressed for his first Pokemon. His' dad pushed him out the door and waved good bye. Riger walk pass the mart an pass the Pokemon center stopping to talk to nurse joy but soon left, an contuned walking.

Till he got to a small boy at the edge of the road who was weeping an pointing at a tree. Riger says

"Whats wrong' the boy replies "My meowth is stuck up in the tree can you help get him down."

"Should I help I only 10 minutes to get to the lab" but been him self he had to. Riger climb up the tree when he got to the meowth he heard a crack. He thought to him self

"Oh no this is not good!"

Last edited:

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
    i'Aisha noticed that it seemed nobody was in the mood for talking, impatientness must of took over them. So she slowly strolled over to a window which she glanced outside at. Somebody was in a tree on a branch which was about to snap, holding a Meownth. i'Aisha grinned and then turned back. The only person she seemed to get along with was Luke. So she casually approached him.

Once close enough to engage in a converation she smirked at him and began to speak softly, "Hi..." She said slowly, "Nice to see you again." She laughed nervously, "Look everyone is being so anti-social and I just wanted to speak to somebody...so...what are you doing?"

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    Luke watched as i'Aisha approached him and asked him a simple question: "Well I was helping this kind lab assistant with some work about fossils but we're done now" Luke said and then looked her right in the eyes: "So what are you up to when we get Pokemon? Planning on travelling alone or?" Luke asked and then asked one more question, not wanting to ask too many questions: "And what do you think about those 2?" Luke pointed in the direction of Gael and Sapphire, not with his finger, but with his head. "I think Sapphire is cool, but I don't know about that Gael, he is acting very weird"....

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
    i'Aisha smiled, "Sapphire seems like a nice girl, she is very pretty also. But Gael is strange, very strange. I don't know though, I won't judge him as of yet. As for after here. Well I have left school, with my past I was always having fights with girls in school who would bully me and..." She blushed, "Sorry, I am saying too much...But yeah, No school really wants me, which means I won't be getting any qualifications, so I guess I am just going to travel, try and make my money by entering competitions and challenging gyms..." She stared at Luke, "I mean, I was initially going to go alone but..." She gazed around the labratory and sighed, "I don't know really..." She looked at Luke again, "You?"

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    "Well I did want to go alone, but.... you never know what may come up, right?" Luke said and smiled, "It's nice to see you're going to do the same things as me, going through gym and competition, it's possibility we will face off someday" He added and then again smiled, "Well, anyways it will be my pleasure if we had to face off" He said and then winked. "You mentioned some girls were bullying you...hm... I can't help to wonder why?" Luke asked and then quickly said: "Nevermind that question, I probably shouldn't even ask it, to personal I guess..."

OOC: Well.... I am done for today, so.... see ya guys on tommorow, good night ya all =)

UraharaSteph

Years
    Sapphire's ears perked up at Gael's question. This was a chance for Sapphire to start a fresh new life. But.. But.... Did she really want to lie? She suddenly jumped up as if trying to escape Gael's question, but as she did the music box fell from out of her bag. It landed on the floor with a loud clank! Just like her shoes normally did. The box split into two halves and the melody began to play on going. "uh..." She blinked and her eyes flashed crimson for a moment as she thought back a slippery tear. She listened to the melody and dropped to her knees, picking up the two separate pieces. Everyone had heard the music start playing. Sapphire didn't like secrets and was easily manipulated into telling the truth through superficial means.

"My name is Sapphire Joyce Malex." She began by stating the obvious. "I live with my mother, and I hardly ever see my father but I know he's around." Sapphire stood up tearing a little at the broken music box that continued to play the soothing sound. "Malex is my mother's maiden name... Joyce is my Great Grandmother's name... and Sapphire is... My name." She tried to fix the two pieces together but it didn't work. "When I first opened my eyes, I was named demon child and I was said to be possessed by a demonic Pokémon. That's not true though... I just had a defect in my sight and it caused the colour of my irises to turn a crimson red. Over time.. they corrected themselves and settled on this colour." Sapphire's grip on the small pieces of wood tightened as she failed to fix the box that granted her sleep. "They say my eyes represent either a precious jewel... a sapphire... or they represent a Eater of Souls." Sapphire dropped the box on the floor. "And I'm an insomniac... With out this music box I can't sleep." The music stopped playing and the key to churn the music had fallen out. Sapphire slipped into her sandals and sat next to the broken box on the floor, taking a strand of hair and curling it. For those who may have started to pick up on her little movements, it would start to become clear that this action was due to nervousness. "And I'm used to being alone... So I wont mind if the whole red eyed thing means we can't be friends anymore... but I'm 15 now, and I that should be a problem for me..."

OOC: Ah~ Sorry about this post it's a bit... erm whats the word? I dunno if you think of the word tell me XD

Last edited:

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
    i'Aisha shuddered, "Well, you know what some people are like, they just take pride in being horrible to others. Something happened to my father and some how the girls in school found out. Well from then on they thought it would be hysterical to tease me about his death. Sick really, but that is what Kanto was like. When I moved here I thought I would be able to go to a new school - fresh start. But my stupid record made the head teachers think twice before allowing me into their school. And so I lost hope in everything - but then I found out about this Professor giving away these Pokémon and it just made me smile imagining the possibilities this could bring. So I filled out the application for why we should be able to get a Pokémon and here I am. How did you end up here? And yeah maybe we will one day. Hopefully we can become rivals. And help eachother with our Pokémon. Then again...you never know what the future holds. Maybe we will all travel together one day. But we will just have to wait and see." She giggled. Now feeling embarrased that she had made such a long speech and revealed that her father had died. But she felt relieved. It was about time she made a friend whom knew about her past.

OOC: xD UraharaSteph - We both at the same time revealed out depressing characters pychological history to two random boys :']

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2009
    OOC: sorry in hurry had to hook up new computer again sorry i well be sure to read more carefully End of OOC

As Riger look behind he saw a girl looking at him through a window. He tried to wave but then the branch broke an he plummeted to the ground. In pain he got up and handed the boy his meowth and walked in to the poke lab with no time to spar. He looked around seeing all new face and decided to set awy from the crowd and rub his ackeing back. He was so overjoyed of getting his first Pokemon from Professor Orchard

Last edited:

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
    OOC: Riger two things I would like to point out - please read everyones post so you know what is going on xD I looked at you through the window of the lab, which means I am actually inside the labratory not underneigh the tree in which you are climbing. If you do not read peoples post funny you may get the wrong details - for example, you said to me when I was supposed to be stood in a building opposite you, "Hi." xD Other than that please do not break the four line or you could get a warning and that would not be good :] Oh and I will edit this post later when Riger edits his.

Other than that we need an OOC discussion thread =D

UraharaSteph

Years
    @ i'Ashia: Oh I know high five for depressiveness! XD and yeah we need an ooc thread ^^ Ah geeze I need to SLEEP! One aspect of Sapphire that is taken from me is that I am an insomniac... I get some sleep like 2-4 hours every 2-3 days ahah Although I don't have amusic box to get me to sleep ):

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
    ~ Sorry ~

After hearing Sapphire's story, Gael couldn't help but be… spooked... there was something about being a demon child, and red eyes. Hearing all this was especially difficult for Gael since he had intended to figure out if she had a boyfriend or something, but this reality check simply baffled him. Alright, BREATHE dude! he thought to himself while looking directly at the girl in front of him.

Suddenly, he chuckled (the manly version of giggling) he didn't know why, or how, but for some reason he got an uncontrollable urge to… laugh. You see, Gael is one of those people who rather than crying or shaking when they're scared or nervous just laughs. It was an escape for his nerves, and when he was attacked by Gyarados with his brothers, they've told him that he got up on his raft and began laughing maniacally at the sight of the water dragon.
    Laughing? Why the hell am I laughing?

He looked up nervously at the girl in front of him and bit his cheek trying to stop himself.

Suddenly able to calm himself down, Gael let out a deep breath, got close to Sapphire's ear and whispered
    "We're more similar than you think…" he then got back to normal distance put on a dumb smile on his face said: "I don't have a dad either... well I do, but my parents divorced like a year ago, and that's why I moved here. And you say you can't sleep unless you listen to that music box… well I can't sleep if I'm not facing east… apparently. I think I'm weirder than you."

Gael had tried to make Sapphire feel better but in reality he is just a two dimensional kid and the smooth talker had always been his brother,
    why am I trying to make myself look bad? he thought as he continued to smile at Sapphire. "You know, it's all good, everyone's got their perks about them, but that shouldn't be able to put you down."

He looked more closely at Sapphire, and began to feel bad:
    "I suck at this kind of thing, if my brother was here, he'd probably know what to tell you, but I guess I's not the person to look for when you need advice…" he chuckled again nervously "Sorry."

(Ooc: I also agree on the Ooc thread... btw i'm also an insomniac... and when i need to sleep i just drink this one magical potion that always gets me ;))

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
    i'Aisha turned to face Luke - to notice he had walked away. It was the story of her life, she sighed and then turned to Sapphire who sat on the floor with a broken music box. She looked depressed. i'Aisha smiled at her sweetly then looked to Gael who seemed to be trying to hold in laughter. She approached the pair and kneeled down next to Sapphire, "This can probably be fixed..." She said calmly, worried about Sapphire's feelings, "It is a beautiful music box." She added, before turning to Gael who still seemed to be holding himself together- however it looked as though he was about to burst out into a fit of laughter, she raised her eyebrows in disgust, "Creep!" She shouted across the labratory. The assistants stared at her sternly, and embarrased, her face turned a bright pink.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2009
    As Riger was setting on the bench he heard i'Aisha yell at gael that made Riger chuckled a bit. Not knowing when the Por was getting here he through to get some shut eye. He laid down a went to sleep.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back