• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chunao- A journey in the footsteps of magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
    As her alarm clock rung, i'Aisha sighed and turned her head towards the ringing annoyance. It was seven in the morning. She yawned loudly, before stretching her arms in the air, and slowly sliding her legs out of bed. It was a Monday morning. The worst morning of the entire week. For it was five more days before she could get another decent rest. As she looked around she glanced at herself in the mirror. Her hair was messy and her eyes were red. She then lifted her arm up and reached for the top of her cupboard, grabbing a small crinkled letter, she glanced at it, at first it was blury and she could not see the words, but then her eyes began to focus. The letter was an invitation to get a Pokémon, she smiled brightly. What wonderful Pokémon would she be given today.

It took one hour for i'Aisha to get herself washed and eat her breakfast, and it was now time to get her Pokémon, she walked into her front garden. The sun was beaming down at the ground, and the bright green grass was fresh and full of life. There was not a cloud to be seen in the sky and the Pokémon flying and racing by sung happily as they enjoyed the rare, beautiful weather. It was a perfect day for an event such as this.

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    Chapter 1: The Beginning

"Wai-wait, don't attack yet Ichigo, I haven't drawn my sword yet...." Luke muttered in his sleep few seconds before his alarm clock went off. The distinctive song started and woke up Luke. "Ah....was that a good sleep or what" Luke said while stretching in bed, before putting a hand over alarm clock and turning it of. "6 O'clock.....well, I better get up" Luke said and slowly got up. Luke went to the window and moved the curtains away, in the same moment strong sunshine covered his room and his face. Luke giving a smile said: "Isn't it a nice day outside.....no clouds....perfect day for starting a journey."

Luke walked towards his shelf with cd's and took one labeled "Best of K-Pop", while turning his PC on, which is very near the shelf. As soon as his PC turned on Luke put his CD into the CD tray and went into the bathroom. Luke started brushing his teeth when the music started playing, and after he was done with brushing his teeth, he started singing along the music. Luke took of his T-Shirt in which he was sleeping and looked himself in the mirror. "Still looking good as before....heh....that's good" Luke said and went for the shower.

After 15 Minutes:
    Luke finished washing himself and quickly jumped in into his everyday clothes. With already made hair and all dressed up, Luke put some things in his backpack and went downstairs. When he got downstairs he found a note from his mother on the table saying: "Honey, since I am working night shift today, we won't see each other, so please take the money I left for you and take care. Your Mother" Luke read the note and found the money on the table behind it. He quickly took it and put it into his leather wallet with picture of some anime guy with orange hair and big sword.

Having a quick glimpse at his watch (7:40) Luke went over to the fridge and made himself something to eat. After he ate, Luke packed the rest of his things and went in his room to turn off everything he left on. After that quick job, Luke put on his purple colored summer jacket, white cap and his sunglassed on and closed the door of his room. Taking one last tour around his house, Luke went out in the garden. The Pokemon were playing happily and the wind was blowing lightly. Luke went out to the street to take start walking towards the lab, when he noticed a girl came out of the house down the street.

"Hm..... she seems very cute from this distance" Luke thought in himself and then whistled to her. When the girl turned her head to his direction he waved to her and started walking in her direction. Well it wasn't exactly her direction, but since Luke had to pass her house to get to the lab, it could be said as her direction.

(OOC: Vorteld. maybe you should contact everyone in the rooster that RP started, in case they aren't subscribed to it.)

Last edited:

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
    As i'Aisha stood alone outside her house, she turned to her left. To find a young handsome man staring at her. She blushed, before turning to the lab in which she was set to get her first Pokémon. She walked proudly, frequently turning her head to glance at the young man who seemed to also be going to the lab. Once she approached it she smiled and jumped up to glance through the window, "I hope I'm not the first one in." She thought to herself, turning back to watch as the young man approached the lab, "Maybe I should wait, and introduce myself to him. It would be less embarrasing then walking in first." She was very shy, and hated people staring at her, and the thought of all the Professors and Lab Assistants watching her as she walked in, made her face turn bright red. She waited patiently for the young man to approach.

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    "Well she doesn't just seem cute, she actually is cute" Luke thought in himself as he walked to the lab, glancing at the girl few times. At the time he came to the lab, he saw a girl jumping to see throught the window and hesitating to get in and in the same time hesitating to approach him. "It looks like she is a shy one" Luke thought and then approached young girl: "Hi, my name is Luke, yours?" Luke said and a heart warming smile appeared on his face, "Are you here for your first Pokemon?" He added....

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
    CHAPTER 1 - The Beginning

~ Gael Darcy ~

Gael grunted and moaned and woke up violently as soon as a handful of sunrays hit his face. Squinting his eyes he looked up to see the cause of it… that's when he noticed the figure of a female lady standing next to the window. "Mom?"

"Yes, sweety?" she answered with a comforting beautiful voice, completely unaware of the annoyance she had caused.

"WHY did you open my window?" Gael continued unable to yell in his drowsy state… he has this bad tendency of always sleeping facing the window, so this tended to be a problem.

"Well, it's a beautiful summer day out there, and I felt bad leaving ALL this sunshine go to waste"
    she answered simply and naively.

"CAN'T YOU SEE I'M SLEEPING!!!"
    Gael burst as he began to kick the air prompting his mom to leave the room. He calmed down rather fast though, and proceeded to just lie in bed facing up at the ceiling: Today I finally get my first Pokémon… it's been a while but I'm so excited it's finally here. He then proceeded to get up and get dressed; he put on a pair of tight jeans, a white belt, and a bright orange shirt, as well as three other shirts, a bright green one, a purple, and a cyan which he put in his checkered backpack. Lastly he took his white TapouT cap, and put it on a 45 degree angle to the right.

As he headed downstairs he noticed his mom cleaning up the living room, and went up to her and kissed her in the cheek.
    "Someone's in a better mood now!" she joked, and Gael chuckled. Sometimes he felt bad that his mom acted so air-headedly, but she knew how to make people feel better. "Alright, come here so I can give you my blessing" she said as she pulled her son towards her, did the sign of the cross, and kissed him in the forehead. "There you go… your brother already left by the way... he went to see his girlfriend"

"WHAT!?" Gael asked startled, "why didn't he wait up for me?" he asked his mom.

She only giggled a bit and told him:
    "Well, weren't you the one who last night said you should be rivals?"

"True." Gael responded "… well, can't let him get too far ahead now can we?" he said as he went back to the kitchen and downed an orange juice, and another glass of chocolate milk in an instant.

"Gael! You know it's bad to drink milk AND orange juice!" his mom yelled as the fifteen year old ran away from her.

At the door, Gael put on his Sambas, and as he left the house, the first sensation that came to him was the salty smell of the high morning tide. He and his family had moved out from Polytropolis to here when their parents divorced since their mother didn't have enough money to continue living there… it was nice in here, but you can't compare it to the big city. Gael made his way to the pier where he stayed staring at the southern horizon ready for whatever lay ahead in his path to become the best. Looking up he agreed with his mom:
    "I guess this IS a really nice day."

It wasn't until a couple of hours later when he actually got up and decided to go to Prof. Orchard's house. I wonder if Diego is already there.

(Ooc: As always, italics are thoughts)

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
    i'Aisha stared at Luke blankly, she did not know what to say, i'Aisha was an outgoing person once somebody got to know her, but it was the getting to know her that was a problem, as her shyness got in the way of her making friends on many occasions. But it was either talk to Luke and go in together, or walk into the lab alone and get glared at by the frightening employees. She sighed, then took the courage to speak with a sweet smile, "Hi. Nice to meet you Luke. My name is i'Aisha, i'Aisha Maria Smith." She held her hand out warmly, "And yeah, this will be my first Pokémon so, I'm a bit nervous. You?" She asked politely, now grinning, she was no longer shy and felt proud that she had spoke to him, 'It's about time I made a new friend.' She thought to herself, as she had only recently moved to his region, she hardly spoke to anybody.

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    "Same here, but I am not exactly nervous, overly excited would be a better word for describing that" Luke said and then quickly add "Oh, By the way, it's nice to meet a new face in village". He saw a bit of confused face on i'Aisha's face so he decided to explain it: "Don't be surprised about how I knew you are new around here, in a smaller places like this the word is spreading very fast." He stood there for a few seconds facing his new friend and smilling before he asked: "So... what are we waiting for here? Shall we go in or do you have some other plans?" Then Luke remembered his former thought about how she is a shy one, so he turned to her and asked: "If you are too nervous to go in first, then you go behind me, ok?"

(OOC: Well I guess this is the end of Chapter 1, for me =)

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
    i'Aisha smiled sweetly, "Yeah okay." She replied brightly, "Finally, somebody to speak to, and the fact that he knows I am new, well that means that people have been noticing me! Well I guess this has made my day" She thought to herself happily, she then looked at the door to the lab, "I guess we are going to be waiting a long time right? Apparently we won't be getting our Pokémon until everybody arrives, and the fact that we live like, two doors away from eachother, means we would have got a head start...People won't be arriving for possibly a very long time." She then looked around at the beautiful scenery around her, the sun was beaming down, "Anyway, you can go in, I'll follow you."

OOC: What can we do now ¬¬ I hope the person who made the roleplay comes online :] Starts Chapter Two :] Or expands Chapter One so we can get Pokémon.

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
    (OOC: You people are in such a rush~ Try waiting to meet everyone haha~ sorry for late reply I'm not very well T.T Hope this is good enough.)

Sapphire Joyce Malex. She stared into the music box that continued to play that soothing melody. The tune soon stopped and Sapphire took a hold of the winder and slowly churned it around and waited for the soft melody to play. Again, the soothing song played through her head and her Sapphire eyes shortly glowed red before she shut them. Her hand slammed down the music box and the melody came to an immediate stop. She turned her head to the clock. "I'm late." She whispered to herself before stepping off the bed and stripping from her clothes. In her hands would be a Pokémon very soon, and she had her heart set on Eevee. Why? Because an Eevee could split off into many different animals and types, and Sapphire liked that concept. She closed her eyes and slipped into her favorite wear. She chucked a golden ringlet behind her and slipped into the traditional Japanese sandals that clanked every time she put her foot down. She looked up at the curtains and opened them. The sun beamed in from the window and settled onto her face. Asmile finally came to her lips.

"Sapphie! Sapphie!" The familiar voice of her mother called up to her. She ran down stairs, the sandals making an obnoxious amount of noise. "Oh Sapphire! I wish you'd wear normal shoes!" the older women scolded, but did like the fact that Sapphire didn't care what other's thought of the noise. Being her mother, she was pleased to know Sapphire wasn't one to just follow the crowd, but of course that made her worry an awful lot about her little princess. "My little girl is growing up sp fast." A Tear slid from her mother's eye.

"Oh shhh! I'm 15 now, and it's time I left. I'm already LATE!" She announced, still wearing that naïve smile. With a face as cute as that, she was confident that being forgiven would be a peoce of cake. Which was good because Sapphire liked cake.

"Mm. Are you not taking the music box with you?" her mother quickly shot up stairs and scooped up the delicate box in her hand. She brought it back down and handed it to Sapphire. "I can keep care of it if you like... but dear, I want you to keep it with you. It's the only thing that gets you to sleep."

Sapphire pouted and reluctantly pocketed the box. "I don't want people thinking I'm a baby. This is a final chance to make a new bunch of friends so I don't want them knowing about my strange sleeping habits!" Sapphire growled before clearing her throat and returning to the normal smile. "But, I'll take it for sentimental value."

"Yeah right." Her mother scoffed and shoved her child through the door before Sapphire became even more late.

Sapphire Joyce Malex. Her adventure begins here! "OUCH!" Once she gets back on her feet and gets to the Pokémon lab of course. Soon Sapphire was there and she entered the place. She flicked her hair back and noticed there was already people gathering. "Hello." She stated while bowing friendly. "I'm Sapphire Malex." She straightened up and walked forward, the sound of her sandals filling the air. She looked down at them and slipped out so her bare feet felt the cold floor. "Who are you?"

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
    i'Aisha smiled at Luke as they gathered inside the Pokémon lab waiting anxiously for everybody to arrive. Pokéballs were laid out, sparkling and shiny on a desk. i'Aisha could only imagine what Pokémon lay inside hers. She smiled brightly, a whole adventure awaited her, what possibilites lie ahead for her and her new companion. She grinned, and turned as a young girl introduced herself to her. i'Aisha stared at her blankly, then turned to Luke. She then thought to herself and smiled at the girl, 'What am I doing? I need to stop being so shy it is pathetic.' She held out her hand and brightly smiled at the young girl, "Hey, nice to meet you! I'm i'Aisha, i'Aisha Maria Smith. And this is my friend Luke. We're getting our first Pokémon, I'm assuming you are too?"

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
    CHAPTER 1 - The Beginning

~ Prof. Orchard's Lab ~

As Gael approached what he knew to be Prof. Orchard's lab, he noticed a small crowd already gathering inside the lab. From the door, he noticed that there were two girls and a guy, and as he went closer, he began to notice their faces, and features. The guy was closest to him, and therefore the first he saw. He seemed extremely fair-skinned, and from the distance he couldn't see his irises which to be truthful freaked him out. He looked in another direction and saw noticed the first of the girls, who had curly brown hair, and apparently either green or fair blue eyes, it was hard to tell at his distance, but he was more inclined towards green. She was wearing green, and he hadn't seen her before, but then again, he hadn't been there for too long. Afterwards, he looked at the last of the girls. She also seemed to be short like the other one, but her hair was straight and looked like honey. Her skin was pale and Whoa!, she is developing nicely.

"Hello everyone!"
    he yelled from afar at them but suddenly mesmerized by the honey-haired girl's sapphire eyes. "My name is Gael… I'm still pretty new here, and I don't think I know any of you yet, so umm… wassup?"

Last edited:

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
    i'Aisha smiled at Gael. 'He seems like a very, outgoing person.' She thought to herself, smiling at him. She then noticing that Sapphire obviously did not want to shake her hand, moved it over to Gael, "My name is i'Aisha, i'Aisha Maria Smith. And this is Luke, and that is Sapphire. Nice to meet you." She glanced around the lab anxiously, watching as the labratory assistants moved the Pokéballs around and typed away at their computers. This event was strangely official, it felt as though she was preparing for a mission. She turned back to Gael and grinned, "So, you're here to get a Pokémon right?" She said happily.

UraharaSteph

Years
    OOC: i'Ashia you need to slow down, I can't keep up.

Sapphire nodded her head and then looked at the two taking in their profiles. Finally, people who didn't know about her red-eyed past and would accept her as a normal teen. She grasped the girl's hand firmly and gave it a tug, a well shake! "I'm hoping to get the Eevee." Sapphire stated. "An Espeon would be a nice team member, but..." Sapphire looked down at the floor and let go of the girl hand. She could see her reflecting in the pure white tiles and looked deep into her royal blue eyes. "My Fave Pokémon is a Vaporeon... and I think that little partner would match me more~." She said with a cheery and bubbly voice, her hand shaking like a nervous leaf, but it had to be said she was doing great to cover up the whole twitching and nerve enduring real feel. "Any Pokémon in mind for you two?"

She never got an answer since she someone else had entered the lab. Sapphire turned around and bowed nicely. Her body sprang back up and she smiled at the new comer, starting to feel a little worn out by the enthusiasm. "Hi Gael!" Sapphire looked at his body and took in his features. She turned away quickly for a moment. "not here for romance, not here for romance!" She whispered, yet still quite loudly, to herself. She turned around again and bowed her head, as though she hadn't been formal enough. "The name is Sapphire Malex." She stated a proud smile on her face as she breathed in.

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
    i'Aisha was shocked when Sapphie suddenly firmly shook her hand, "Wow, you are all so friendly." She said giggling, "So different from your average teenagers, I mean, I'm not saying you're all different." She sighed and blushed, "Sorry. I always mess up my sentences. I'm very shy you see..." i'Aisha looked into Sapphire's cold strange eyes, "Your eyes are facinating, they feel lonely though." She then realised how personal she was being and blushed again, "Oh sorry." The only thing that she could do now was change the subject, "You want an Eevee yes? Well I wanted that one but I doubt I will get it. So I don't know, something random. A surprise is always the best." She said, laughing nervously, she knew that she may have offended Sapphire.

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
    Arthur's alarm clock awoke him from an uneasy sleep. Yawning, he tottered over to the window and pushed it open. The fresh, salty air of the sea struck him in the face and spirited him up. He could feel the itch to go divig creepng all over him. He looked at the heavy bag at his bedside. Everything he needed was in there. He could just slip down to the sea and spend an hour or so in the blissful silence of the water- well, if you counted out the bubbling and hissing of his breathing, of course. He could almost see the fish swimming before his eyes, and his subconcious made him take a few steps towards the bag-

"Arthur! Are you up yet?" Preofessor Orchard's voice rang beneath his feet and awoke him from the trance. He sighed and called "COMING, dad!" before hastily pulling out some clothes from the wardrobe, washing face and hands, combing his hair and checking for the umpteenth time that everything was in place. Suddenly remembering why his eyesight were so blurry, he fished out his spectacles from a pocket and put them on.

Arthur ate a slow breakfast the morning. He barely noticed the taste of the jam and the coldness of the milk. Today he would get his first Pokémon; it was barely beliveable. Arthur just hoped it would be a Water-type. A Pokémon he could raise with loving care, not to mention one who could join him in diving...

A few hours later he was ready to rumble. Everything was packed and in order. He strode into the lab, but his father shielded the Pokéballs from view. "So, so" he said. "Go outside and wait with the others. I'll be ready for them soon. Athur sighed again and walked out of the lab. A haphazard cluster of people met him in the door. He flushed and looked down. "So, um, yeah, my da- the professor will recieve us soon" he said almost apologetically.

OOC: No Pokémon before chpter two!

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    Luke saw approaching girl and after her a boy, but with i'Aisha doing all introducing Luke didn't have any job to do here, so he just nodded and said: "You guys can call me Luke. I am aiming to get a Pikachu." He said and smiled, obviously giving more interest in Sapphire than Gael. Soon there were some yelling from a nearby teenagers, a soccer ball was flying in their direction, and as it was flying it would surely hit one of the girls. So Luke stand in front of Sapphire who was closer target of the ball than i'Aisha and cought the ball firmly in his arms. He turned to the crowd and said: "Wait for me here, please" and ran to the group. "Hey guys, here's the ball, try shooting more carefuly next time, ok?" Luke said as he returned the ball to them, then he elegantly turned around and walked back to the group...

UraharaSteph

Years
    Sapphire was in wait but suddenly watched as Luke stepped in front of her. With skill he had caught a ball that had been in the direction of her and i'Ashia. She blinked and then smirked. She could take care of herself, but appreciated it. "thanks" She said as Luke ran off and then turned to i'Ashia."Is Luke your boyfriend? You'd make a good couple." Sapphire winked at the girl.

To Arthur entering:

Sapphire was going to say something back, but was yet again interrupted by another new comer. The Son of the Doc. Sapphire smiled and then turned to i'Ashia. "I'm sorry I said I wanted the Eevee... it's just... A long story as to why I feel the need for a vaporeon I guess." Sapphire stepped up to the boy in spectacles. She smiled politely and and placed a hand on his head and tussled his hair, even though he was taller than her. Her hypedness had gone and she was back to normal, smiling Sapphire. She had avoided i'Ashia's comment about her eyes... After all it was an subject she'd like to avoid completely. "I envy you..." Sapphire stated taking her hand away and looking up into the reflection of his glasses. "You're the son of an important person... You'll be just like him I'm sure."

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
    OOC: I'll be back on later.

BIC: i'Aisha watched as more and more people filled the lab waiting for their Pokémon. And as the football nearly smacked her in the face she decided to move away from the large group gathered in the middle of the lab causing disruption to the assistants. i'Aisha then walked over to a bookcase. And noticed a book which stood out. The book was titled, 'Raising your starter Pokémon.'

She grinned and pulled the book out of the bookcase, moving over to a chair next to a desk and a laptop computer. She sat down turning back to the group and smiling as they continued to speculate about the potential Pokémon they assumed they would get.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back