• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ciao a tutti!

Years
  • Ciao a tutti, that means hello all in Italian!

Yes, I'm Italian, and I'm new here. I made an account some times ago, but I've never used it.
    So, I think that it's now time to introduce me.
    My name is Lorenzo, and I'm 17 years old. I play Pokémon since 2003, my first game was Sapphire!
    I'm also a huge fan of Anime and Manga, my favorite is Initial D.

I don't have anything more to say. See you!

Oh, forgot to say that I've joined the community mainly for the Hack Rom world :P

(and sorry for my bad English... :()

MaskedDJ

【♫Forever Alone♫】‎
    Years
  • Ah.... an italian, well yea nvm if ur english is bad thoughr, cus u an italian ~
    well welcome to the community, enjoy ur stay

Years
  • Your English is just fine, no problem! Welcome to PC, Lorenzo, and great to meet you. (=

I love anime and manga myself, especially series like Attack on Titan which I've been addicted to lately. You should consider stopping by the Anime & Manga subforum sometime if you'd like to discuss it with us! PC has plenty of anime fans so you'll find a lot of people to chat with. I'm always here to chat if you're interested myself so be sure to drop off a message anytime! The other members here are also pretty wonderful.

And, of course, good luck with your hacking endeavors.

All-in-all this is a great place so stick around, all right? We're sure you'll enjoy this place! Contact the moderators, super moderators, or admins for any help you might need. See you around. <3

Cyanox

Self-Proclaimed Genius
    Years
  • Hey there! Nice to meet you!

My first Pokemon game was also Sapphire! The Hoenn region is amazing, isn't it?
    I also love anime! I'll have to watch Initial D sometime, it sounds pretty cool.
    And from my knowledge, PC has a pretty awesome hacking community, so that's good! Good luck with your future projects in the hacking world!

Feel free to PM/VM me if you want to talk about anything! See ya! :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hi there, Lorenzo, welcome to PC! Hey, you know, we're getting a lot of Italian pokemon fans here on PC nowadays, so, maybe you can meet them sometime, yeah? <3

Sapphire is a wonderful game to start out with, and I admire how your passion grew through that! I really love anime too, and right now I'm watching Kuroko no Basuke! We do indeed have wonderful pokemon who are into anime and pokemon, so, you'll no doubt make some wonderful friends upon our forum. <3 I'll also gladly be your friend too!

And don't worry, we don't mind your English; I think it's really easy to understand! Ah, but it's great meeting you, and I hope you'll enjoy your stay!

Back