• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ciao a tutti!

Years
    Hey guys, hello everyone!
    I'm albyrevolution, 21 years old from Italia! I found this great forum while surfing the net and I decided to join in. I know my english is not the best you can see around, but I hope that this won't be a problem {XD}
    If there's something I forgot in my introduction just let me know, I'll fix it!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    No worries bro! It's certainly not a problem - it's understandable! A lot of members here don't have english as their strong suit, but we love em' anyway! Plus you're easy to understand regardless, so, don't worry about it! :3

Anyways welcome to the forums! Got any plans on what you wanna explore around here? Maybe for ROM Hacking, pokemon discussions, or just wanna make new friends? You can perfectly do all of that plus more in here! I, you're lovely moderator will be happy to help guide you along if you need it! We're always on standby, so, don't hesitate on contacting anyone of us, yes? <3

Cheers, and lovely day to you friend! I hope we can talk some more, and cheerio for now! c:

Years
    Don't worry about your English, there's so many others here who don't have English as a first language as well so you're not on your own here. But hey, welcome to PC!

As Dragon said, is there any plans on what parts of the forums you want to visit? We have people joining for specific boards, but others may just want to make new friends instead. PC is diverse, both in members and topics, so I'm confident you'll enjoy whatever you decide to check out. The staff team, such as Dragon there, are always on hand if you feel lost or just have a question.

Well I'll be seeing you around and hopefully we may get to talk to each other soon, have fun here at PC!

- Hikamaru

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Your English is way better than my Italian. :)

It looks like from your posts you're already starting to settle right in in the video game niche, which is full of great people! Like me! And Dragon! Your avatar is football, right? I believe there's a nice big thread on football on PC as well, if discussing that tickles your fancy. We really have everything! Hope your stay at PC is a good one.

Years
    hello albyrevolution

It's nice to meet someone from Italy. I'm new as well and hope to get to know everyone better. Is there anything interesting you would like to tell about yourself?

Back