• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ciao! :)

Years
    Hey there guys!
    As many here I was into Pokémon since my childhood, my first game was Gold when naive as I was I brought my fantastic Butterfree all the way up to Mt Silver to confront Red :)
    Now as an adult I still retain the passion but ofc I have very limited time so I try my best... Recently I have (re)discovered Pokémon Essentials and I trying to develop my own game, but I have zero experience with scripts and stuff so I hope I can find a bit of help here :)
    I really like this forum and I must give my congratulations to all the people who work hard to make it be!
    Sorry If I am not very fluent,

Ciao a tutti dall'Italia!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Welcome to the community, Ecrur! Sorry for such a late welcome!

I think we all had at least one Pokemon that we fell in love with and brought to the endgame even though they weren't actually that great, haha. But that's what the Pokemon series is about, having fun! n_n;

Rynamite

Teaghlaigh, Dílseacht, Misneach
    Years
    Benvenuto Ecrur and welcome to the Mondo of PC!

I am sure you'll fit in very well! You seem quite fluent, but even if you aren't that's okay! We all come in different sounds from around the world :D

Back