• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cineris Titan Academy OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    ZOMG, Ghost has 666 posts O_O The end is coming!!! /over-reacting

I found it awesome when I had 666 posts, yup :3

But I love surprises. I can't wait ^_^

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    One of them is populated with psychic I think it's the jungle one unsure though, we only have the pokelist for inferno island at the moment

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Yuki's already on the verge of a mental/emotional breakdown, I don't think scaring her would be a good idea. o_O

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
    ha, and raffine can end up hiding in funny places, go hide in a cave in the island, get surrounded by rock types and yell "AUGH! IM SURROUNDED BY UNREFINED THINGS!"

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    At this point Yuki would just run off huddle in a corner and go hold her head causing people to stare, what I have planned Inferno Island will cause some lovely shakesperean Macbeth drama. :D~

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
    Actually, there's a big thing already planned for Inferno Island, one that will require teamwork and will involve Team Rocket. It'll be a big deal, I guess; and it'll occur right after some free roaming and school designated activities. It'll all be revealed once the time comes.

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    Why isnt anyone posting?

The periods been up for like a week and only 1 person (GP) has posted. Any particular reason for some of you to not be posting? Don't make get GP's Sniping Kitty on you!

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

I think it's pretty safe to say that the blame all rests on me, though it probably shouldn't because i've just now managed to claw my way out of the ice storm that decided to surprise half of Kentucky and freeze everything over.. Our pipes, our powerlines, even our Cingular tower so that some of us go no Cellphone reception. For the past six or seven days, i've been living like Laura Ingalls on Little House on the Prairie, boiling all our water for food on one tiny little burner, taking communal Shower at the High School, if all that makes any of you feel any better. Which i'm sure it doesn't, but i'm back, with electricity and a brand new post. Sorry I didn't get us anywhere, but at least it's up. ^_^;

_Diego//

Years
    And I complain 'cause we've had an unusually cold day. Hah.
    Good to see the thread's back up, and glad to know I can post again. xD
    Though, I was caught on a very busy weekend. My post'll be up probably around.. Dude, I dunno; maybe even Friday? x.x. Depends on how much HomeWork I get. By the way; Umbreongirl, call me stupid; but I read your post like, after a whole day of Video Games and Computer and I think I'm having an epileptic attack; so I can't read/understand well.
    So, did Midian go out of the room or is she still with Damien? 'Cause I didn't really see the part where you say she walks out, but then again, she doesn't notice Damien at all. Sorry if it's there and I'm just too incompetent like to see, but yeah; answerplox?

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    I kind of let PC go to the backburner of my stuff since uni started. I got the footing for this semester going so I should start posting again as soon as I get some material.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

If you're going to call me by my username, at least call me UG. =P You know my name though, at least I think you do, so Manda is fine too. But anyways, getting back to the Roileplay, what do you mean she didn't notice Damien? She responded to everything he said to her, referred to Elizabeth eavesdropping in the window, then responded to Yuki. After that, she noticed the cuts on Yuki's hand, Yuki left the room without Midian being able to heal her, so Midian's hand swelled up to the size of a Grapefruit and she began progressing her way ACROSS the room on a desperate but futile conquest to reach the First Aid kit on the wall for Medical Tape or something, to wrap her and up in so it doesn't explode. I don't know where I was going with that, but meh. =) And she's still in the same room as him, soooo. I guess your options include responding to her responding to Yuki, ignoring her and confronting Elizabeth, or just walking away from the whole catastrophe.

&As much as i'd love to sit around here and chat about this all day, I have a sign-up to do for a certain Jaque Jolicoeur now. :D Expect it up sometime this evening.

_Diego//

Years
    I do know, but I prefer to refer to others by their username here on PC. Unless you want me to do otherwise. And yeah; I know that; I meant the part where Yuki entered. From there, I was just, lost. By 'not noticing Damien' I meant that she didn't even look at him after Yuki entered, I thought there would be some thoughts involving him as she made her way across the room. Ask for help or something, trying to hide her hand; dunno. But Ok; I think It's clear now, though I have no idea as of what to do. No, scratch that, I do know what to do because you already highlighted it; dunno what to pick. :P
    I will start a post now; but dunno when will I have it up. Well, actually; The Boss is playing in the SuperBowl, though; so I'll go watch him and then start something up.

EDIT1: Right.. Back to the post.

Last edited:

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

They don't know each other that well yet, so I didn't just want to drag him into it immediately. I was having this weird sensation of dejavu when I was debating on whether or not to clue Damien in on helping her or not. And in case you didn't catch that, i'm referring to the first day after Radian met Marc, when she drags him into that little made-up mission thing. I wasn't sure if you would appreciate the extra drama, so I left it up to you whether to get involved or not. =)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back