• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cineris Titan Academy OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    I have the pokemon lists for the islands I cna take a look to see if Eevee's inhabit the one of the islands Serene, and trust me Platinuim there will be several cool pokkemon to catch a battle.

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
    That's right. I think Eletj's said that the first trip, the one to Inferno Island, would occur like... I think a week, RP Days. Inferno Island will be mainly constituted of fire, rock and fighting Pokemon though... Or something like that. I am supposed to have the list as well... But I lost it. xD

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    The trips will be in the second week of term (we're still in the first) on Monday, Wednesday and Friday to Inferno Island, Silva Island and the unamed island respectivly. There will be plenty of pokemon to catch on them, so don't worry. And GMs, feel free to add pokemon to the lists.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Cierra would probably mess with the Fighting types, since she honestly doesn't like them (for some reason, she doesn't mind Gallade, maybe because it's part Psychic?). She prefers Ghost, Psychic, Dark, Fire, and Ice types.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    If Growlithe or Vulpix is involved, you can bet Cierra would catch them :3

The only Fighting type she may consider besides Gallade (she'd need a Ralts first O_o) would probably be Riolu. 'Course, she wouldn't evolve it either (I dislike Lucario, love Riolu :3).

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
    Raffine finds rock types "unrefined" so she hates them. Scenario with a geodude: "*SHRIEK* What may I ask is THIS unrefined thing?" lol and Raffine loves both riolu and lucario. Riolu for its cutness and Lucario will be explained later.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Hahha Yuki will be screaming her but off, seeing as how she's the ice gifted she'll be terrified of everything that moves especially since we go to Inferno many times she'll scream her pretty little head off at a certain pokemon *cough*Heatran*cough*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back