• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PCL] Clan Signups & Waiting List

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARKA9

The evolved police dog.
Years
  • Hey guyz this is kalastrophe and i am IN
    Sounds really cool
    Clan Signups & Waiting List

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • FirestormProdigy and Phosphora have dropped out. can360, jflores, and Wettin have been disqualified for inactivity.

elcaptino is replacing FirestormProdigy, Astraea is replacing Phosphora, Altairis is replacing can360, Daniel327034 is replacing jflores, and harik97 is replacing Wettin. Click for the updated roster.

You guys might be replacing other inactive members soon, so sit tight!

I'll wait until all of the clans have chosen their mascots. Clefairy would be suitable.

Hmm!I think it should be something that will be great than all the clans!I had a suggestion about making a symbol which is made by a combination of the different clans for example Hogwart's Shield.But i don't think it will work.Still you guys are better at this you can possibly find a way!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Due to personal reasons, Yoshikko has swapped places with Altairis.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I'll be disqualifying inactive users from their clans tomorrow, and replacing them with the recent signups. (I would've done it today but the server issues prevented me from doing so.)

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Spoiler:
    Some members have been disqualified for inactivity:

pompadoodle is replacing Eight.Bit
    Deceptio is replacing Dedenne1
    Keromatsu is replacing Peanut19
    destinedjagold is replacing Satogeru
    Thoughts is replacing Veevee
    Peitharchia is replacing Casteric
    ARKA9 is replacing wyatt.harris

Check out this post for the updates!

sign me up.i am in like finn
    I skipped over you for the recent replacements because you haven't been online in 3 days.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    A few updates:

- Some inactive members may be replaced soon with the recent signups.

- We now have a new sub-forum for the league! I'll be working on getting everything better organized, as well as setting up a schedule for what is all planned.

- Clan names and mascots should be determined on Wednesday at noon EDT if all things go smoothly. Once this is done, clans will be given their own rooms on the battle server. I'm planning to do a one-round clan-war tournament as a warm up for everyone (5 clans vs 5).

- Championships will start in about two weeks or so. During these two weeks everyone should focus on training and getting prepared!

- Free agency system will be implemented shortly for those who would like to join the league without being assigned to a clan. Free agents will act as temporary substitutes for clan members that are on a LoA or are suddenly inactive. Details will be posted soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back