• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clash of Anime (Game Over. Heroes Win)

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
Eh, as much as you and I would like me to be mafia scum and go on a massive, ham-fisted tirade about how my allies will avenge me and you're all a bunch of sheep fit for slaughter (cause being a giant ham is really fun), I'm gonna have to deny your scum read Kiyotaka. I'm just a townie, and while at this point I'm pretty expendable since we probably have just one or two mafia remaining (probably one, given how many people are in this game), I'd rather just reveal now and give the mafia one less spot to hide behind.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Eh, as much as you and I would like me to be mafia scum and go on a massive, ham-fisted tirade about how my allies will avenge me and you're all a bunch of sheep fit for slaughter (cause being a giant ham is really fun), I'm gonna have to deny your scum read Kiyotaka. I'm just a townie, and while at this point I'm pretty expendable since we probably have just one or two mafia remaining (probably one, given how many people are in this game), I'd rather just reveal now and give the mafia one less spot to hide behind.
"Reveal now"??? You can only claim townie since cop and doc or already outed. So your "reveal" is pointless.

Edit: [Vote] Charlie Brown

Rather vote him rather than L'Belle at this point.

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
L'Belle (weirdly posting but not too invested to scumhunting, also Doof scumreading and dying could be a sign)

tbh I wouldn't read much into Doof dying after scumreading L'Belle

Scumreading mew_nani. Just "denying a scumread" and revealing (when as jd said there are no roles to reveal as) but then not saying anything about myself or L'Belle or who she suspects, and not voting either, smells like mew_nani waiting to see which way the lynch goes before jumping on it.

[lynch] mew_nani

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
I'm sure it would help if everyone who hasn't made a claim should do it.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Unfortunately, Ida, that's not quite possible. Seeing as the Doc and Cop have been outed, all of us can (and will) claim vanilla townie.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
Anime Mafia

There are 2 hours remaining

Current Vote Count
Mew_nani- 1
L'belle- 1
Charlie Brown- 1

Spoiler:

Mr. James

After rereading, I have found that L'Belle's case can mean either of the two:

A hero who does not invest much time, for not being in need of being heroread.

A mafia who is making commentaries, and trying to lay low.

I lean on the hero path for that is the ond it looks in my eyes. Considering 3 of their partners have died, L'Belle's reactions have not changed much.
I would assume that the last mafia would be someone who is being careful now.
To mew_nani, her posts are genuine IMO. Does not seem too forced out, which is why I heroread her.
purplecicada has towntold the entire game (except the Day 1, where most of us had random voted). Has the aura of someone I should be careful about, but I do not think that this is the case.
Iloebet has been bussed by Melody. I do think that this could WIFOM (reverse psychology) to mislead us, that I do not know if true or not. However, such a bold move would endanger their partner, so I lean hero on lloebet.
Then this would leave the cop, doctor and their clears by saves and reports. Through POE (Process Of Elimination) this leaves Charlie Brown.

If my reads are correct, there is more reason to heroread the others than him, and do guess?
[LYNCH] Charlie Brown

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
Eh... if you guys wanna go ahead and lynch me that's fine. I said I was expendable to start with, so killing me off won't really cause too much damage at this point. I haven't been playing too good anyway.

More importantly though, who's Ida gonna investigate? I was gonna say you could investigate me to clear me but somehow I don't think that's gonna happen. I got a gut feeling on L'Belle but I can't really be too sure to be honest. I hope you're paying close attention Ida cause I know somebody here's mafia.

[Vote] mew_nani

Last edited:

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
Anime Mafia

anigif25_by_bloomsama-d6iutx1.gif

Charlie Brown is dead! He was a Villain
Game Over!
List of Players:
Abby- Drew
Purple-Yui