• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clash of Anime (Game Over. Heroes Win)

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
  • Yeeeees we got one! And found another! Good job Ida! ^^

[Vote] Melody

Also I'm really sorry Golgari. Don't worry, your death shall not be in vain, and neither will the deaths of everyone else who wasn't mafia that got killed. ;-;

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
  • Hmph. So far so decent. And another apparently villain.
    [Vote] Melody

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Really surprised Kiyo is still alive, but I guess they didn't want to deal with a guessing game between him and Ida.

[Vote] Melody

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Oh gosh, I'm so sorry for inactivity. I didn't have any internet and had actually ran out of data, but I'm back now. I'll do this because it seems people have trusted Ida.
    [lynch] Melody

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
  • Man my gut is on point this game. I called that one guy as inno and the only person I had a bad gut feelin about was Melody.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • [lynch] Melody nice going Ida! Looks like we're definitely in the box seat here.

@metroid on the player list can you list who was mafia and who was town? for easier reference / because I'm getting my games mixed up atm

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Didn't expect Doof to be a hero... he might have just bad timing in entering Day Phases which made me find him suspicious...

If he is not mafia, it seems one of the inactive people is, since it's hard to read them. I still think Miah is mafia though and I suggest an investigation.

[Lynch] Melody
    Nice catch

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Phase is not over, I'm not dead yet, so I'll just drop in and give props to my mafia partner lloebet. What an incredible bus you've hit me with!

Jeez man, don't you know game throwing is frowned upon in these parts? It's like she wants to be lynched by the mods too. o_O

Yeah I ain't buying that.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Referring to Mr James' statement, Melody's statement doesn't necessarily mean Iloebet's innocent, however, it does put Iloebet at a greater spectrum of innocence considering that and previous actions. I'n inclined to believe that it's merely a bait to lure in Ida, our cop.

Thus, @Ida, don't investigate Iloebet, for now. I suggest you investigate Miah, who has been scummy in my opinion in the past days or Mew_nani, whom I'm having a strange feeling of being mafia. That comes at your choice though, so feel free to take my advice or go your way. I'll support you either way.

Back