• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clash of Anime (Game Over. Heroes Win)

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
  • I can't be active for most of this phase due to retreat, but I think that Hyper Morian is suspicious for the Axis Order thing - feels like he's using it to have lots of posts without contributing much

[Lynch] HyperMorian

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • Anyone who believed the false god is a sin. But Cult Axis is not a sham! The proof is right just here! I'm as pure as this running water I've had purified days ago! Your reluctant deciaion will be of your unbecoming! So I shall lend you a hand to, um, not obliterate your goddess!

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Kinda agree, I'm not sure if he's trying to RP or just shitpost, either way it's noise and overall not even town-like noise. It's just ranting wildly, probably to cover his shiftiness. So I'm gonna just [LYNCH] HyperMorian as well and hope that we're lucky enough to hit scum again, assuming someone else doesn't come off as blatant in the meantime.

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    I'll do this
    [Lynch] Hypermorian
    You might be only joking but you should defend yourself.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • > tfw no one really wanted to join
    > lonely

Real talk, what I've been doing is to bait people off and see their reactions, whether they'd try to hopefully play along (which will be fun if it ever happens!) or simply choose to go jump inside the forming bandwagon.

We don't have much proof since we agreed to not out the cop, even if the doctor may very well be still lurking. The activity too was quite a decline, and because of that, I find no reason to stop from making in-character posts.

And so, from what I see within their posts, I really doubt that they'll retract their votes at all, even after I said this.

Sparkin

Says the goddess who transformed hot spring water into simple hot water...

I don't think that what he's been doing is particularly scummy. Today's discussion went down, as all that we have are the people who voted for Abby, but that doesn't make them mafia on the go. But I'm gonna try the chances

[Vote] Ida13

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Honestly reading Hyper as a Hero. RPing to make things interesting always feels like something someone with no role would do.

[Vote]Ida13 I'm calling BS on it being a rando vote, could've went for literally anyone else but it had to be the one who was closest to the number of votes Home had.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • If I thought the Ida wagon had any good reason to exist, I'd shift my vote.

But seriously, pointing the FOS at someone who ostensibly voted randomly is a bit fishy if you ask me. Oldest trick in the book really, push the lynch onto a random Voter for no clear or logical reason. [NOTE: If I had wanted to lynch her yesterday, I would've used my initial vote to signal that, instead of signalling a slight scumreading on her and moving on to a much more noticeable read I got on HyperMorian]

My reason on Hyper may suck, as reasons are wont to do on D2, but I have a substantial, weighable and considerable reason you can use to judge and discuss if it's a good lynch or not.

Last edited:

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • [vote]Melody

Nah, it's not a random vote when it forms a bw, either you're defending an ally or trying to pocket

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Seeing as I haven't a clue what you mean by pocket; I'll direct you to my edit. Which should address the concern.

I just don't see any value in lynching her unless I missed something obvious like her voting Abby AFTER Abby revealed.

[NOTE] L'belle started that wagon, Ida was just the first to jump on.

Last edited:

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
  • So it's 3 for Ida, 3 for Hypermorian and 1 for Melody. Hm.
    Now it's up to me to make my personal judgment off all the other personal judgments.

Guess I'll go with [VOTE] Ida13 for all reasons stated above.

I believe Hyper's case for now.

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    You guys are going to regret that.
    I won't tell my role but I know Bardothen is innocent.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • You guys are going to regret that.
    I won't tell my role but I know Bardothen is innocent.

............................................................................................................................................................................
    ............................................................................................................................................................................

Not like he showed up as Inno when he died or anything.

Last edited:

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    He died?
    Oops my bad. I'm going to die anyway, but I have a role you don't want to lose.
    But I don't want to police anyone around.

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • He died?
    Oops my bad. I'm going to die anyway, but I have a role you don't want to lose.
    But I don't want to police anyone around.

It's Day 2, you would've had one more investigation total. Also you don't have to be cryptic about it.

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    It's Day 2, you would've had one more investigation total. Also you don't have to be cryptic about it.

I was late to start. Like it was embarrassing, I didn't know the game had started.
    I was told it was too late too do my NA.
    Sorry.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Unless someone counterclaims I see no reason to vote Ida.

[Unvote]Ida13
    [Vote]HyperMorian

I woulda voted Melody but they were a bit protective of Melody. Now if there's a counterclaim on Ida13 and they turn up scum, they would def be on the chopping block.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    ugh sorry i haven't been around it's been A Week at work but i"m all caught up now and

[vote] HyperMorian

There is definitely no reason to vote Ida until someone counterclaims. Meanwhile HyperMorian still hasn't explained themselves so they're the next on my list. I'll be more productive next day :I

Last edited:
    Back