• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clash of Anime (Game Over. Heroes Win)

Sparkin

Also right now I have a gut feeling Sparkin is scum. He voted for Mr. James then Home later stacked a vote on Mr. James as well. Maybe this is meta logic but Home is new and may have made a rookie mistake of following the lead of one of their scum buddies instead of voting someone who hadn't been voted for. I wouldn't think too much of it, but I also wouldn't be surprised if he turned up a villain.

I do agree with this statement.
    [Unlynch] HyperMorian
    [Lynch] Sparkin

We have not heard much from Home other than a simple vote, and with them turning to be a villain, I do think that the chances of Sparkin being mafia are now higher. Higher than HyperMorian, IMO.
    I believe that this is a reason that is substantial enough to lynch Sparkin for.

I wouldn't overly read in vote like that. It's difficult for mafia to fabricate cases and such, so they just find a town that is wrong and jump in with them.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • [Lynch] L'belle

Your posts aren't really giving me much to work with, and the Sparkin thing is weird but I'm not sure if I think it makes him scum yet.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • [Lynch] L'belle

Your posts aren't really giving me much to work with, and the Sparkin thing is weird but I'm not sure if I think it makes him scum yet.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • wtf im not ded yet

Sorry, but still, I really wanted to save my hide for now. At least if I think this phase extension might be turning my fate in the time being.

[Unvote] Mr. James
    [Vote] Sparkin

metroid711

Thumbs up~
    Years
  • Anime Mafia

1 hour Remaining

Ash, Sir Dolan, Miah, and mewnani have not voted

Spoiler:

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • Aaaaaaaaa...!

Somebody please help by unvoting me! Anyone who did will be greatly rewarded! Time is ticking down! I beg all of you!!

metroid711

Thumbs up~
    Years
  • Anime Mafia

tumblr_onpndyt0eZ1v7qa5to4_500.gif

Hypermorian is dead! He was a hero!
    Night 2
    List of Players:
    Abby- Drew
    Purple-Yui
    La'belle- Mikasa
    Bard- Maes Hughes,
    Hyper- Aqua
    Kiyo- Arima Koursei
    Sparkin- Luffy
    Jdthebud-Makuounchi Ippo
    Pecilia- Josuke
    Swifite- Zuko
    Doof- Kakashi
    Ash- Patamon
    Sirdolan- Aru Akise
    Mr James- Shizeo Heiwajima
    Home- Asuna Yuuki
    Miah- Katie Forester
    Mew-Nani- Konata
    Ida13- Youkomon
    Melody: Belldandy
    IIoebet- Hinata (angel beats)

Spoiler:

metroid711

Thumbs up~
    Years
  • Anime Mafia

a1e5f7a9c833f146ada836f6ea6fa85570690c07_00.gif

Abby is dead! He was a hero!
    (couldnt find any funny gifs of him. i cri)
    Day 3
    List of Players:
    Abby- Drew
    Purple-Yui
    La'belle- Mikasa
    Bard- Maes Hughes,
    Hyper- Aqua
    Kiyo- Arima Koursei
    Sparkin- Luffy
    Jdthebud-Makuounchi Ippo
    Pecilia- Josuke
    Swifite- Zuko
    Doof- Kakashi
    Ash- Patamon
    Sirdolan- Aru Akise
    Mr James- Shizeo Heiwajima
    Home- Asuna Yuuki
    Miah- Katie Forester
    Mew-Nani- Konata
    Ida13- Youkomon
    Melody: Belldandy
    IIoebet- Hinata (angel beats)

Spoiler:

Sparkin

Looking at Mr. James and Pecilia's posts, I noticed how they seemed to be in total agreement with each other.
    [Vote] Pecilia

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Looking at Mr. James and Pecilia's posts, I noticed how they seemed to be in total agreement with each other.
    [Vote] Pecilia

Don't you try to exclude the fact that Home followed your vote and turned up mafia. That seems way more suspicious than two people agreeing for pointing this out.

[Vote]Sparkin

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
  • Well look at that my gut was right. Shame a gut holds no merit.
    I...really have no strong enough suspicions so I'm not going to place a vote yet. I will vote today though unless my gut completely sides against it again.
    I'm stumped. Hmph.
    My strongest suspicion would be Melody for how strongly she fought to get Morian killed but that still isn't much I'd say.

Sparkin

I was thinking that there was one mafia between Mr. James and Pecilia. Since Pecilia is inno, I strongly believe that it's Mr. James
    [Vote] Mr. James

Why are you suspecting me because Home followed my vote like that? Judge me based on my posts, not on the actions of a dead mafia

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • I thought Mr James was scum last phase, I still think he is. The case on Sparkin is thin I think.

Don't you try to exclude the fact that Home followed your vote and turned up mafia. That seems way more suspicious than two people agreeing for pointing this out.

[Vote]Sparkin
    Not saying your argument isn't valid, but do you have anything on him besides a D1 vote?

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • I thought Mr James was scum last phase, I still think he is. The case on Sparkin is thin I think.

Not saying your argument isn't valid, but do you have anything on him besides a D1 vote?

Nope, but somewhat interested to see why Mr.James? He could've stayed in a bandwagon and be among many but he chose to follow me making his odds better for being found out. Doesn't really scream scum to me.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    ugh sorry i haven't been around it's been A Week at work but i"m all caught up now and

[vote] HyperMorian

There is definitely no reason to vote Ida until someone counterclaims. Meanwhile HyperMorian still hasn't explained themselves so they're the next on my list. I'll be more productive next day :I

I did vote ty.

I'd have to read back but right now my vote isnt leaning more towards either of them. I'll get back to this when its not 6am and probably talking nonsense.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • I agree with Pecillia's vote. Home agreed with what he voted, and voted with him. Now, this of course doesn't automatically make you mafia, but it's more likely. Also, I have a gut feeling i'm right.

[Vote] Sparkin'

Mr. James

It is the best lead that we do have, and the idea that Hone followed his teammate is believable, and may be true.

Back