• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clash of Anime: The Villains Strike Back (Villains win!)

Sparkin

Why are you voting GP again? I don't think you ever mentioned it.

idfc if you think I bussed or not.
An interesting replacement, if I may say so. Welcome.

Let's review the facts, shall we?
After my reading, I have noticed that L'Belle did not vote aeternum until there were further votes onto him. And I must also state, the bandwagon appeared to be quite synchronized, meaning that the chances of it being planned are high.

With this, I accuse L'Belle, Miah, gimmepie and Desox for this synchronized bandwagon. I am completely sure that there is at least two villains in this bandwagon.

L'Belle is the one that strikes as the most awkward. He noticed that there was a 3'Person bandwagon on him and yet, he did not vote back...Not until there were votes on aeternum.

Decisive evidence, Decisive witnesses. What else is needed?
[Lynch] L'Belle

[Vote] gimmepie

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years

I'm still unsure with the whole Rabi v Sparkin v GP ordeal because each raise valid points, but out of the three, I think I'm more inclined to trust the first two because though you guys have contradicting assertions, I think it's more of a town v town thing, and it's a genuine interpretation on your parts.

However, I think GP has played a weird stance in all this starting from the phase where there was a wrong misinterpretation due to wrong game judgement, so if I had to make use of my vote better, I think I'll go with

[Unvote] Miah
[Vote] gimmepie

Not super solid with my vote on GP tbh since I initially townread GP in the early half of this phase, but I think there's a good chance of GP being mafia.

Years
I'm still unsure with the whole Rabi v Sparkin v GP ordeal because each raise valid points, but out of the three, I think I'm more inclined to trust the first two because though you guys have contradicting assertions, I think it's more of a town v town thing, and it's a genuine interpretation on your parts.

However, I think GP has played a weird stance in all this starting from the phase where there was a wrong misinterpretation due to wrong game judgement, so if I had to make use of my vote better, I think I'll go with

[Unvote] Miah
[Vote] gimmepie

Not super solid with my vote on GP tbh since I initially townread GP in the early half of this phase, but I think there's a good chance of GP being mafia.

So... you're going to scum read me because I got things from two games mixed up and then openly admitted I fucked up. Are you sure you aren't mafia? Like, your reasoning and also how you phrased are awful. I haven't made a single good point this phase because everything I thought was a mess lmao. This is the first good point I've had. It's not like I made sense then did a 180 for no reason.

Sparkin

So... you're going to scum read me because I got things from two games mixed up and then openly admitted I fucked up. Are you sure you aren't mafia? Like, your reasoning and also how you phrased are awful. I haven't made a single good point this phase because everything I thought was a mess lmao. This is the first good point I've had. It's not like I made sense then did a 180 for no reason.

I've seen through you.

For someone who has only two votes, while Rabinov has three, you seem rather...nervous.
I'll remind you that the reason for our votes on you are because of you saving L'Belle's lynch on D1.
Are you ignoring this reasoning on purpose?
And furthermore, you saying that the way Kiyotaka phrased is awful, Can you explain why this reasoning is awful?

Heh, what an OMGUS

Last edited:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
So... you're going to scum read me because I got things from two games mixed up and then openly admitted I psyducked up. Are you sure you aren't mafia? Like, your reasoning and also how you phrased are awful. I haven't made a single good point this phase because everything I thought was a mess lmao. This is the first good point I've had. It's not like I made sense then did a 180 for no reason.

Sorry that the phrasing is weird. I'm kinda sleepy rn as it's close to midnight, so bear with the message I suppose. I'll make a more clear explanation here.

But yeah, I'm scumreading you for your weirdly different behavior this whole phase.

Let's see, you started this phase accusing Sparkin with a one-liner. Initially, it felt like you had the same ideas as Rabi, but I feel that that was a planned ploy to get Sparkin lynched from the start.

Later on, you made a post accusing Sparkin of defending obvious mafia from the start. It was sensible to me, though I initially thought you just reversed the names.

But it turns out you were actually 'mistaken'.

I think that you could have planned that as mafia to use that accusation to lynch Sparkin. Turns out, you didn't actually have evidence to back yourself up, so you just wrenched it down to a 'mistake' to make you look innocent.

Then easily moved votes to seemingly reduce suspicion.

I'm keeping my vote on you for now.

Crazy theory and weird phrasing I know, but try to understand it, I guess.

I need to sleep, so if you need me, just ping me.

Years

Your eyes need checking.

I'm not concerned about dying, it's a part of the game. Especially as a 'nilla.
Ishi never once mentioned L'Belle's lynch. You shouldn't speak for people if you're not saying what they're thinking.
His reasoning is awful because of the implication that I "have a weird stance" and am therefore scummy. Of course I had a weird stance, I merged two games into one in my brain. I have since explained this.

What OMGUS? I didn't vote Ishi.

Your entire debate against me revolves around me being stupid enough as mafia to try and go after a townie with obviously incorrect statements and then incriminating myself more with a bad attempt at backpedalling. I might have managed to confuse games but I'm not a total idiot.

I get it, I screwed up and it's probably going to cost me. Just remember to use the information you gain from my death if that's how this goes because it might show you a mafia player or two taking advantage of an easy lynch.

Last edited:

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
Night 3

3089678dc149440c92df5066edb39c38.gif

Greed is Dead! He was a Hero!

Players

Metroid711 as the GM

Player as L'belle- Sailor Jupiter-Villain Grunt Misa Amane
Player as Desox- Suzaku Kururugi
Player as Pecilia- Caesar Zeppeli-Doctor
Player as purplecicada- Rika Furude
Player as aeternum- Saya Otanashi-(Plot Twist)-Winner
Player as Miah- Officer Jenny
Player as Bardothren- Saitama
Player as Desinishon- Yato
Player as Jdthebud- Killua (Hero)
Player as Gimmiepie- Greed-(Hero)
Player as Hypermorian- Hideri Kanzaki
Player as Melody- Nepgear
Player as Rabinov- Guts
Player as Kiyotaka Ishimaru- Naegi Makoto
Player as Sparkin- Sakata Gintoki
Player as Bidoof FTW- Gaara -(Hero)

Spoiler:

The next phase starts at 3:00 PM central time 1/2/18

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
Day 4

giphy.webp

Saitama is Dead! He was a Hero!

Players

Metroid711 as the GM

Player as L'belle- Sailor Jupiter-Villain Grunt Misa Amane
Player as Desox- Suzaku Kururugi
Player as Pecilia- Caesar Zeppeli-Doctor
Player as purplecicada- Rika Furude
Player as aeternum- Saya Otanashi-(Plot Twist)-Winner
Player as Miah- Officer Jenny
Player as Bardothren- Saitama-(hero)
Player as Desinishon- Yato
Player as Jdthebud- Killua (Hero)
Player as Gimmiepie- Greed-(Hero)
Player as Hypermorian- Hideri Kanzaki
Player as Melody- Nepgear
Player as Rabinov- Guts
Player as Kiyotaka Ishimaru- Naegi Makoto
Player as Sparkin- Sakata Gintoki
Player as Bidoof FTW- Gaara -(Hero)

The next phase starts at 8:00 PM central time 1/4/18

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
Ask Sparkin why did he suddenly directed a vote to gimmiepie with no arguments with me.

Scumreading at least one out of Sparkin, Rabinov and Kiyotaka, maybe even two of them.

Last edited:

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
^

Not sure how many the maf are, but I'm just going to assume there's 4 of them left. Or maybe 3.

FoS on Kiyo for pushing the lynch on gp, and I think I'm gonna be placing a vote on him.

[Vote] Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Idek about Sparkin e_e

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
^

Not sure how many the maf are, but I'm just going to assume there's 4 of them left. Or maybe 3.

FoS on Kiyo for pushing the lynch on gp, and I think I'm gonna be placing a vote on him.

[Vote] Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Idek about Sparkin e_e

Sorry that I mistakenly thought GP was mafia because I thought he could come up with such a plan of feigning innocence while accusing someone to get someone lynched easily.

Anyhow, why are you even scumreading me when I'm literally not the only one who pushed for a lynch?

Also, I ask you, where were you last day phase? Still scumreading you because of your apparent sheeping since Day 1 and 2, and for your inaccurate accusation.

[Vote] Miah

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
Sorry that I mistakenly thought GP was mafia because I thought he could come up with such a plan of feigning innocence while accusing someone to get someone lynched easily

lmao that's the plan you're obviously doing right now; don't try to pass this on me. I was in lurk mode, watching everything go by. I didn't vote for gp because I didn't trust this wagon. also bc I was already sleeping

I can definitely feel you're maf.

Last edited:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
[Vote] Kiyotaka

[Vote] Kiyotaka Ishimaru

On this bandwagony game, my first one.
And you don't have an explanation? This seems like the actual mafia ploy to lynch me.

Considering the push against me from Sparkin', the pushing the votes towards GP when essentially I was ready to be lynched seems a bit odd and is currently making Sparkin' a town read for me. Again could be a clever push as mafia but idk it seems more genuine than not to me.

Kiyo however...that's a bit of a blanket response/cover-up for you essentially bringing down the hammer.

[Vote]Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Bringing down the hammer? What do you mean?

Back