• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clash of Anime: The Villains Strike Back (Villains win!)

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Wait... you can save yourself? Maybe this won't turn out so bad.

Anyways, [Lynch] L'Belle. I'm more inclined to trust the cc than the original claim.

Yes I can, however I don't think it will matter in the end of it, unless L'belle is the strongman.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
This reminds me of the original Anime Mafia version wherein Sparks fakeclaimed as Doc.

I'm not really sure of whomever is Doctor at this point. L'Belle provides a good explanation while Pecilia counterclaims readily and has been performing townish in my eyes.

Irregardless of whomever is Doctor, there's a good chance Doc dies in this phase or the next, unless if whomever gets lynched is the mafia strongman. That's unfortunate, considering Doc can self protect.

This time, I'm willing to take my chances with L'Belle. Pecilia seems more townish in comparison while Sparkin's point on L'Belle's lynch being pivotal to game flow is acceptable.

[Lynch] L'Belle

What are the chances L'Belle is strongman

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
Wow.

Anyway, I will claim, because I don't like being bandwagoned. I am the doc. I didn't think it was neccesary to claim yesterday because clearly aeternum was spouting bull****.
Anyway, I will claim, because I don't like being bandwagoned.
At the moment you made this claim you had less votes than last time.

Ehrm, so yeah, I don't believe this.

Didn't really believe Sparkin's idea because it started with the supposition that L'Belle is mafia, but now really doubting if he is wrong or right. Well, that and that I thought he was maybe too lynchy. I'd also like a cop report myself. In fact, I'm personally asking to be first, because: 1. I'm claiming VT, which is kind of impossible to prove by myself, and 2. I'm voting L'Belle because Pecilia is more believable, which makes me look scum under these circumstances.

About this:

Desox - Seems like you too are being a little sheepish. You've managed to essentially mirror what GP has said (with a little extra word content but you can't fool me) AND manage to get on your high horse at the same time. As it stands I'm scumreading you the most, very agitated response to such a small poke (especially from Sparkin of all people).

Seems like you too are being a little sheepish.
I was the first to contradict the D1 lynching and I disagreed with Sparkin on a subject that puts me as probable scum. How?

You've managed to essentially mirror what GP has said (with a little extra word content but you can't fool me)
Ninja'd by gimmiepie (it was just 10 minutes, which ammounts the time I take to write comments usually).

very agitated response to such a small poke (especially from Sparkin of all people).
Don't even know what this means. I have played less than 10 games of mafia with Sparkin, so I don't really know what you expected. I've also played less than 10 games of mafia with you, because if not you'd know I usually write exaggerated comments, restorting to hyperbole and other stuff like that, which I can admit, tends to play against me. But that's how I am.

[Lynch] L'Belle

Last edited:
Years
I mean, the good news is we now have a mafia either way. I'm more inclined to believe Peci however, and here's why: Peci as mafia here has nothing to gain by CCing. The mafia would already have a guaranteed Doc kill, there's no point in getting one of their own lynched the next day just to kill the Doc a phase sooner. L'Belle has been heavily pressured though, so as maf it would make sense to make the early Doc claim. Either we back off because we don't want to kill the Doc, or the actual Doc CCs and his teammates kill one of our most valuable players. That being said, Michel is much more likely the mafia player here.

[Vote] L'Belle

Melody

Banned
Years
I don't see any reason why they'd play dumb, but I've seen worse moves. [Lynch] L'Belle and I hope we're right. Because if we're not, we should have those who pushed this reckon for why they were wrong at least.

But I don't see any reason why it would be wrong yet. I do sense something is missing though. I don't know what though.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
Okay, I'm willing to believe Peci for now. If L'Belle DOES flip maf (especially Strongman), well, great! Peci could self protect to avoid getting killed ( unless he isn't the target :/ )

But if L'Belle flips Doc, welp.

Might want to check on those who voted the real doc afterwards. :eyes:

EDIT: Forgot to place my vote LOL [Vote] L'Belle

Last edited:
Years
lul it's obivious to save his skin leblle claimed a blue role so he get them to reveal and I also believe it is that case 'cause

[Vote] L'belle

Ayyy rabi <33333

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Even though Rabi thinks L'belle is the doctor I'm actually reading him town, I wouldn't expect scum to continue to follow a fellow scum from a bad role claim that would result badly. I'm fully expecting to die tonight, unless L'belle is the strongman which would make that claim really questionable, and I wanted to say that before the day ends.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
Night 2

TautAmusedArachnid-max-1mb.gif

Sailor Jupitor is dead! She was revealed to be disguised! She was secretly the Villain Grunt Misa Amane!

Players

Metroid711 as the GM

Player as L'belle- Sailor Jupiter-Villain Grunt Misa Amane
Player as Desox- Suzaku Kururugi
Player as Pecilia- Caesar Zeppeli
Player as purplecicada- Rika Furude
Player as aeternum- Saya Otanashi-(Plot Twist)-Winner
Player as Miah- Officer Jenny
Player as Bardothren- Saitama
Player as Desinishon- Yato
Player as Jdthebud- Killua (Hero)
Player as Gimmiepie- Greed
Player as Hypermorian- Hideri Kanzaki
Player as Melody- Nepgear
Player as Rabinov- Guts
Player as Kiyotaka Ishimaru- Naegi Makoto
Player as Sparkin- Sakata Gintoki
Player as Bidoof FTW- Gaara -(Hero)

Spoiler:

The next phase starts at 12:50 PM central time 12/30/17

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
Day 3

c4766f181486d2b0cebb4ef7065cc2a1e9f9918f_hq.gif

Caesar Zeppeli is dead! He was the Doctor!

Players

Metroid711 as the GM

Player as L'belle- Sailor Jupiter-Villain Grunt Misa Amane
Player as Desox- Suzaku Kururugi
Player as Pecilia- Caesar Zeppeli-Doctor
Player as purplecicada- Rika Furude
Player as aeternum- Saya Otanashi-(Plot Twist)-Winner
Player as Miah- Officer Jenny
Player as Bardothren- Saitama
Player as Desinishon- Yato
Player as Jdthebud- Killua (Hero)
Player as Gimmiepie- Greed
Player as Hypermorian- Hideri Kanzaki
Player as Melody- Nepgear
Player as Rabinov- Guts
Player as Kiyotaka Ishimaru- Naegi Makoto
Player as Sparkin- Sakata Gintoki
Player as Bidoof FTW- Gaara -(Hero)

Spoiler:

The next phase starts at 1:50 PM central time 1/1/18 New years, woo

Sparkin

Hmmm......looks like your roundabout plan to get that Doc to out so you could kill them worked. And with that in mind, considering how he managed to tag along with everyone and blend in perhaps, I imagine this is something you and Desi have cooked up together, no?

[Vote] Sparkin'
I'm just kicking myself massively because I made them both reveal their visits and then realised after that it was actually pretty pointless them doing so, meaning that I may have also had a hand in killing off our Doc.....fuck. Sorry town!!!! DDDDDDDDD:
Just...smh

I just need to say two things:
1. You voted the real doctor, while saying that whoever we lynch doesn't matter.
2. You're acting as a victim.
Rabinova said:
I'm just kicking myself massively because I made them both reveal their visits and then realised after that it was actually pretty pointless them doing so, meaning that I may have also had a hand in killing off our Doc.....fuck. Sorry town!!!! DDDDDDDDD:

Years
[vote] Sparkin

Let's be real, Sparkin adamantly defended L'Belle and pushed for the real doc to be lynched when it was painfully obvious that Peci was the mafia player. Not ruling out Aaron as a potential accomplice but Sparkin is the vote that makes sense today.

Back