• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clays shop of pokes

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    added alot of new shiny pokes including a male AND female riolu both shiny one wiht blaze kick, plus many many more

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    level one and nature idk i dont wanna trn on my ds unless im doing a trade, but im giving away a magmarizer with it for a limited time lol,

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    i now have all of the hitmons and a tyrouge shiny, inlcuding all of the sinnoh starters now not hacked

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    umm if u want those idk make me some shiny offers

also adding shiny ut dugtrio oddish and added a poochyene the other day, s many more shinys then before, go ahead and see wut u want

MZAMKR

I'll trade anything.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2019
    shiny rayquaza, evd scizor, and evd latias for 10 aniv celebi

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    unless teh shiny rayquaza is UT, i dont want it, and im kinda in a shiny mood so teh other 2 have no use to me, and y offer so much for just one poke, it kinda makes me think urs are hacked to be honest idk im sketchy about things

MZAMKR

I'll trade anything.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2019
    unless teh shiny rayquaza is UT, i dont want it, and im kinda in a shiny mood so teh other 2 have no use to me, and y offer so much for just one poke, it kinda makes me think urs are hacked to be honest idk im sketchy about things
    i had a celebi but it was stolen from me. it was my friends so i feel bad. i want to get him a new one. the rayquaza is barely touched. its been in one battle. none of my offers are hacked.

MZAMKR

I'll trade anything.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2019
    no but i can give you the next one i get. i promise.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    sorry m8 cant give it til i see it, try and trade those other pokes for some kool shinys tht arnt on my list, ill give u 5 pokes form my list for a shiny starter trio besides sinnoh

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    im not for shiny legends as much as normal shinys only because then i want the whole set, aka kyorge groudon an rayquaza shiny

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    ummm, do u have a shiny i could clone to? jus to keep the shiny haha i dont have the latios 10 aniv so it wouldnt be much use without the pair ya no

Back