• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cloned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    damm it, I wanted Lugia, I'm late, can I be a Pikachu clone? but I will start rping now, nefore I get even more behind with all of you.

Name: Lightning
    Type: Pikachu
    Other info: when he was clone, he was gave even more electric power

I woke up in the 'outside' , I saw everything around me and everything was new to me, then I saw Paige , Moonlight and Lugia, "what the hell happened?" I asked

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    Lugia looked at Lightning... "What do you mean what happened?" Lugia did not remember anything about the labs. He remember the times he spent in the small tank filled with pink liquid. The scientists were enitially trying to convert him to a fire Lugia, and they suceeded. The scientist's were amazed with Lugia's ability to spit out fire and water at the same time.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    (third sentence: He didn't remember the times he spent in the small tank filled with pink liquid.)

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    "This is strange," Lugia said. Lugia had gotten some of the donor Lugia's memory and slightly remembered the feel of grass.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    can I join?

Name:blaze
    Type:blaziken
    Other info:blaze is a hot tempered rather large blaziken, He loves burning things to ash!he has a Z shaped cut on his left cheek, whenever anayone makes fun of it or touches it he gets angry.

"I do as well" said a large blaziken seemingly appearing from nowhere.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    A flashback of the lab exploding came to me "that's true, so ..... all died, and now we have to continue living as free pokemon, I think" I said as I looked at the horizon

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    "I agree" said the blaziken sternly.just then Jess noticed a dried up bush and blasted it with fire until it was only a heap of ash."I want to go home" Jess said as a trickle of tears came down his face.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    Lugia looked around. "So what are we supposed to do?" Lugia was a very confused happy-go-lucky pokemon.

youngotaku

Collecter of Mews
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 23, 2006
    Name:Mewey
    Type:Mew
    Other Info:This mew was experimented with and is black

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back