• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cloned

Status
Not open for further replies.

youngotaku

Collecter of Mews
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 23, 2006
    "Trainers...there not as bad as you guys think!We could find loving,caring trainers to adapt us!" mewey said hopefully.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    "calm down!" Blaze said sternly."I don`t think it will be that easy, trainers are mean and nice most of them are nice but, probobly wouldent want a clone on their side." Blaze said happy of himself.

youngotaku

Collecter of Mews
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 23, 2006
    "If thay are truly kind they would.We have feelings like all other pokemon!"said mewey.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    "yes of course we do Mewey!It is just that.....well I have been outside before and I wanted a trainer but they all rejected me so do you see what i am saying mewey?"said the sad blaziken.

youngotaku

Collecter of Mews
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 23, 2006
    "Well,we'll never know if we dont try.So lets Go!"Mewey said

youngotaku

Collecter of Mews
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 23, 2006
    "Enough chit-chat!Lets find a way out of here!" Mewey said boldly

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    Lugia looked at the other clones... "Um what happened to my friend Harry?" Lugia said. Harry had been the scientist that had experimented on Lugia.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    "Harry's gone? When is he coming back?" Lugia said. Lugia liked Harry he was nice to her. Lugia thought about the word ocean. "Hey I've been there before!!! Um well not me um my creator. The Lugia before me."

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    "Never?" Lugia thought of all the times she had spent with Harry. She couldn't think of words. A single tear fell down her face.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    Lugia looked at the remains of the lab. She stared at it for a while and then advanced her glance to the other pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back