• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

- CLOSED IN PREP FOR GEN 7 TRADING - The Trade Stop: Huge Selection - Event, Shiny, HA, Rareball, Competitive, Legendary & Much More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
Hi. I would like to trade for a Charmander. I don't have much to offer as I'm still in the beginning process of filling my pokedex. Would that be a problem?
No problem at all. Will let you know when it's ready :)

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
Guys we're back open once again, completely revamped, now able to clone and with a massively improved selection!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 1, 2017
Hello im interested in the 3 present unova starter events, would you be willing to trade for a shiny genest event, shiny tanabata jirachi, and gamestp hiny pichu

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 17, 2017
Hey Jimmy,

I have four perfect shiny pokemon; Espeon, Umbreon, Electrike and Registeel.
I also have the Shiny Genesect Event.
And some another option: I've caught these shinies myself (bad IV's I believe..maybe 1-2 perfect dont remember :P )
These are Linoone, Tropius and Masquerain.

Let me know if any of these interest you ^^

P.S. Most of these I only have one copy of so I will need them to be cloned if we trade :)

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
Do your blue basculin have mold breaker? If so, what would you want for one?

Hey, my Basculin actually has Adaptability sorry about that.

Hey Jimmy,

I have four perfect shiny pokemon; Espeon, Umbreon, Electrike and Registeel.
I also have the Shiny Genesect Event.
And some another option: I've caught these shinies myself (bad IV's I believe..maybe 1-2 perfect dont remember :P )
These are Linoone, Tropius and Masquerain.

Let me know if any of these interest you ^^

P.S. Most of these I only have one copy of so I will need them to be cloned if we trade :)

I'm interested in everything you mentioned above.. I will do a 8 for 8 trade if you can find 8 things you want!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 17, 2017
Hey, my Basculin actually has Adaptability sorry about that.

I'm interested in everything you mentioned above.. I will do a 8 for 8 trade if you can find 8 things you want!

Wow ok :P Guess I should search through your stuff then :) Is it also possible to get a few clones for each one too? Will make the trade tally quite large though xD
If you want to keep the amount of trades to a minimum, I can check which pokemons have already been cloned for me. I'll let you know :)

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
Wow ok :P Guess I should search through your stuff then :) Is it also possible to get a few clones for each one too? Will make the trade tally quite large though xD
If you want to keep the amount of trades to a minimum, I can check which pokemons have already been cloned for me. I'll let you know :)

Let me know when you've picked 8! And yes I can give you back 2 clones for each one you need if that's ok?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 13, 2016
Hello, I'm interested in anything from the Salamence line with their hidden ability. I can offer a female Dratini with MS, adamant, 5iv. I also have Froakies with protean that I am breeding right now if interested.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 17, 2017
Let me know when you've picked 8! And yes I can give you back 2 clones for each one you need if that's ok?

I'm afraid I'll need to get most of them cloned. The Masquerain, Linoone, Electrike, Tropius & Genesect would need to be cloned. Two clones for me would be nice :)
Anyway, I have chosen a few:

Competitive Shiny Flygon
Shiny Bergmite
Competitive Shiny Porygon-Z
Shiny Aerodactyl
Shiny Dratinis
Shiny Growlithe
Shiny Galileo Rayquaza
Shiny Latios

Is that fine with you?

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
thank you :)

Hey I'm also ready to do the Zygarde trade now :)

Hello, I'm interested in anything from the Salamence line with their hidden ability. I can offer a female Dratini with MS, adamant, 5iv. I also have Froakies with protean that I am breeding right now if interested.

I can give you a near perfect IV Bagon in a Luxury Ball, pretty sure it has egg moves too

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
I'm afraid I'll need to get most of them cloned. The Masquerain, Linoone, Electrike, Tropius & Genesect would need to be cloned. Two clones for me would be nice :)
Anyway, I have chosen a few:

Competitive Shiny Flygon
Shiny Bergmite
Competitive Shiny Porygon-Z
Shiny Aerodactyl
Shiny Dratinis
Shiny Growlithe
Shiny Galileo Rayquaza
Shiny Latios

Is that fine with you?

No problem. I'll get them cloned for you and message you when I'm ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back