• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

- CLOSED IN PREP FOR GEN 7 TRADING - The Trade Stop: Huge Selection - Event, Shiny, HA, Rareball, Competitive, Legendary & Much More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I could clone and send things back to you.. what other shinies do you have?

No problem. Do you have anything other than Genesect? I'll still take it but I have already received a couple of shiny event Genesect's lately so I'm more interested in the regular Genesect. But I'm happy to trade you those 6 either way!

Sorry I don't have a reckless Staraptor or anything in that line and I already have Prankster Klefki, is there anything else you need that I have?
    Good to hear,these are the pokes I can offer:
    Zygarde lvl 70
    Shaymin lvl 100
    Mew lvl 100
    Darkrai lvl 100
    Kyurem lvl 50
    Dreamball palkia Lvl 47 (HA)
    Giratina lvl 47 (comes from platinum)
    Terrakion lvl 45 (nick: Goliath)
    Regirock lvl 65 (nick: Reginald)
    Victini lvl 100
    Zekrom lvl 70 (from black/white)

Just let me know wich you want instead of the genesect

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
  • I have a shiny Chimchar (31/x/31/31/31/31), A shiny tyranitar (x/x/x/31/31/31), shiny milotic, shinyt corphish, and a shiny seadra.
    Thanks, I'll actually take the Absol if that's ok :)
    We have a deal :)
    You around? :)
    Good to hear,these are the pokes I can offer:
    Zygarde lvl 70
    Shaymin lvl 100
    Mew lvl 100
    Darkrai lvl 100
    Kyurem lvl 50
    Dreamball palkia Lvl 47 (HA)
    Giratina lvl 47 (comes from platinum)
    Terrakion lvl 45 (nick: Goliath)
    Regirock lvl 65 (nick: Reginald)
    Victini lvl 100
    Zekrom lvl 70 (from black/white)

Just let me know wich you want instead of the genesect
    Can I take Dreamball Palkia please?

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
  • Yeah that's fine, I'll add your FC as soon as I get home.
    I'll be around pretty much all day today so send me a message when you're online :)
    sure so its now the shiny metagross + dreamball palkia for the 6 pokemons?
    Yep, I'll be online throughout the day so message me when you're on!
    Hey there, I'm interested in all 4 of your shiny competitive Pokemon! I have some shiny competitive Pokemon for trade on my quick trades thread. If you're interested in any let me know!

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=378743

Ok let me check it out and get back to you :)

Years
  • I am interested in a Torchic with speed boost and baton pass (Or simply the Blaziken megastone), Gible with rough skin, and your shiny competitive Haxorus. I have several things to offer including a gentle Tornadus, serious Victini, Eevees with anticipation, and Dratinis with marvel scale.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    Hey I would be willing to trade my level 100 shiny Xerneas for either of your diancies. I am just starting out trading!

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
  • I am interested in a Torchic with speed boost and baton pass (Or simply the Blaziken megastone), Gible with rough skin, and your shiny competitive Haxorus. I have several things to offer including a gentle Tornadus, serious Victini, Eevees with anticipation, and Dratinis with marvel scale.
    I can do the Torchic with megastone, Gible & Haxorus for Tornadus, Victini & Eevee?
    Hey I would be willing to trade my level 100 shiny Xerneas for either of your diancies. I am just starting out trading!
    Hey. You've got a deal!

Years
  • I can do the Torchic with megastone, Gible & Haxorus for Tornadus, Victini & Eevee?

Hey. You've got a deal!

Alas I've spent all day breeding and now only need the Megastone and Haxorus. I'll give you either Tornadus or Victini (your choice) and a female anticipation eevee for the Haxorus holding the stone? (Let me know if you want Pokerus on any of them as well)

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
  • Alas I've spent all day breeding and now only need the Megastone and Haxorus. I'll give you either Tornadus or Victini (your choice) and a female anticipation eevee for the Haxorus holding the stone? (Let me know if you want Pokerus on any of them as well)

Ok sure, Tornadus and Eevee for Haxorus w/Blazikenite yes? Don't worry about pokerus as long as their both legit that's all I care about :)

Years
  • Ok sure, Tornadus and Eevee for Haxorus w/Blazikenite yes? Don't worry about pokerus as long as their both legit that's all I care about :)

Absolutely legit, I'm not a fan of clones. I'm reconsidering the Blazikenite though. What are the IV's like on those shiny Charizards, do you have the Charizardite Y?

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
  • Absolutely legit, I'm not a fan of clones. I'm reconsidering the Blazikenite though. What are the IV's like on those shiny Charizards, do you have the Charizardite Y?

Ah then I should point out that all my Pokemon are legitimate but cloned using power saves. If you don't want to continue that's fine. The IVs on the Charizard's are pretty unspectacular but not awful, probably not quite good enough to use in competitive. I can get a full check for you if you like? And yes I have the Y stone.

Years
  • Ah then I should point out that all my Pokemon are legitimate but cloned using power saves. If you don't want to continue that's fine. The IVs on the Charizard's are pretty unspectacular but not awful, probably not quite good enough to use in competitive. I can get a full check for you if you like? And yes I have the Y stone.

Don't sweat it, I just meant that I myself don't clone. I would like a comparison on the charizards so I can pick between them, if its not to much trouble. Provided I like one of them I propose this:

Tornadus, Victini, HA Eevee, HA Dratini
    for
    Haxorus, Charizard, Charizardite Y (If you feel like throwing in the Blaziken stone I'd be grateful, but its not a deal breaker)

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
  • Don't sweat it, I just meant that I myself don't clone. I would like a comparison on the charizards so I can pick between them, if its not to much trouble. Provided I like one of them I propose this:

Tornadus, Victini, HA Eevee, HA Dratini
    for
    Haxorus, Charizard, Charizardite Y (If you feel like throwing in the Blaziken stone I'd be grateful, but its not a deal breaker)

Here you go but due to the level of the Charizard's they are coming back a little broad.

Naive Charizard HP: 28-30 / Atk: 24-26 / Def: 14-16 / Sp.A: 16-18 / Sp.D: 8-10 / Spe: 28-30

Docile Charizard HP: 25-27 / Atk: 27-29 / Def: 14-16 / Sp.A: 13-15 / Sp.D: 3-4 / Spe: 12-13

The deal you proposed works for me, if you confirm which Charizard you want then I'll get prepared and be online within 10 minutes.

Years
  • Here you go but due to the level of the Charizard's they are coming back a little broad.

Naive Charizard HP: 28-30 / Atk: 24-26 / Def: 14-16 / Sp.A: 16-18 / Sp.D: 8-10 / Spe: 28-30

Docile Charizard HP: 25-27 / Atk: 27-29 / Def: 14-16 / Sp.A: 13-15 / Sp.D: 3-4 / Spe: 12-13

The deal you proposed works for me, if you confirm which Charizard you want then I'll get prepared and be online within 10 minutes.

Lovely, thanks for the stat ranges. I would like the Naive Charizard please. I'm all set whenever you are, but this is my first trade through the boards, so I need some clarification. Are we just using the GTS?

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
  • Lovely, thanks for the stat ranges. I would like the Naive Charizard please. I'm all set whenever you are, but this is my first trade through the boards, so I need some clarification. Are we just using the GTS?

GTS? No I don't think that would work very well.. I'll need your FC :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back