• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

- CLOSED IN PREP FOR GEN 7 TRADING - The Trade Stop: Huge Selection - Event, Shiny, HA, Rareball, Competitive, Legendary & Much More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
Rules:

Spoiler:

porygon.gif

PICK ANY POKEMON YOU WANT! (MAX OF 6 PER TRADE)

SHINY

Spoiler:

EVENT

Spoiler:

HIDDEN ABILITY & RAREBALL

Spoiler:

JOHTO/KANTO/RARE BALL

Spoiler:

DEXNAV & EGG MOVE

Spoiler:

SHINY COMPETITIVE

Spoiler:

NON-SHINY COMPETITIVE

Spoiler:

NON-SHINY LEGENDARY

Spoiler:

STARTERS

Spoiler:

ALL POKEMON - FRIEND SAFARI & OTHER

Spoiler:

ITEMS

Spoiler:

DITTO

Spoiler:

IMPORTED FROM PAST GENS & UNOBTAINABLE IN GEN 6

Spoiler:

WHAT I NEED:

I AM MAINLY LOOKING FOR POKEMON WITH COMPETITIVE NATURES & GOOD IVs. PERFECT IVs ARE A BONUS. I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY EVENT POKEMON I DON'T HAVE & SHINIES. HERE'S WHAT I NEED:

PRIORITY

Spoiler:

LEGENDARIES
Spoiler:

Apart from this, I am not really looking for anything specific. I am always interested in competitive Pokemon & Pokemon with good IVs, I do not use them directly from trades but they help me breed my own. I will also be interested in all event Pokemon, hidden ability Pokemon, shiny Pokemon & Pokemon I don't have. I WILL LISTEN TO ALL OFFERS, SO PLEASE LEAVE A POST AND I WILL PM YOU!

Last edited:

tukurajames

Pokemon Alpha Saphire
Years
any kangaskhan for trade prefer adamant but not needed? i got kyogre, rayquaza, deoxys, cobalion i can swap

my fc is 2810-0157-3384

please send a pm if you can help with your fc!

also, i need a female protean froakie that would help a lot too :D

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Hi, you requested that I post here in response to your offer in my shop. I already have the Bagon you asked for on-hand. I already have Unburden Treecko, and your other offer was Diancie. I certainly would be willing to accept that, but your shop says that you only will trade it to people who can clone. I lack a second 3ds / cheating device, so I can't clone, as stated in my shop. :)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 30, 2019
Torchic Speed Boost (Also available with Baton Pass & Jolly Nature).

I'm unable to clone but I'm also looking for any nature ditto (near max or max IV's).

I have an Adamant Bagon and Modest Deino - both Japanese, both lvl 1, both untouched.

Please PM me if we can make some kind of deal. I have pokemon X

Thief

The Dark One
Years
Hey, is that HA Watchog female + in a rare ball (anything except standard Poké)?

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Mar 7, 2020
Hey man change of plans. I only need piplup and turtwig from the sinnoh starters and oshawott from unova. BTW I confirm so when can we trade? By any means would you like a shiny beldum I got from a trade in X for a Reshiram for my alpha sapphire?

zroc

Pokemon trainer
Years
Hey there im interested in your shiny latios i can trade you a shiny latias. Also i can clone so i will be able to send you back latios.

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
I can trade for you two Pokes If you have them. Giratina <Whatever how it was> And Diancie so did you have both or one of them? <I asking also that Diancie is Actual> I'm online now.

I'm not quite sure I know what you mean bud, but if you're asking if I have Diancie and Giratina then yes I do, both legit & acquired by me! Just messaged you anyway

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
I'm not quite sure I know what you mean bud, but if you're asking if I have Diancie and Giratina then yes I do, both legit & acquired by me! Just messaged you anyway

So what you want for GIratina? I can offer.

- Breelom <lvl 93> With PokeRus
- Mesprit <lvl 51>
- Docile Ditto <Lvl 65>
- Thyplosion, Feraligatr
- Blastoise <With Stone> and Venusaur <Also with Mega Stone>
- Moltres lvl 72.

Neo Nidus

Pokémon Master
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Hi, me again. I have a female 6iv Jolly Bagon in a Luxury Ball. Will you trade for a Chlorophyll Bulbasaur?

Skyy

Just Sky ( :
Years
Hi. I would like to trade for a Charmander. I don't have much to offer as I'm still in the beginning process of filling my pokedex. Would that be a problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back