• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clothes Thread

Garouga! Bare Your Fangs!

Throw your fangs up!
    Years
    Pfft, I don't care how people see me. To school I always wear a green and blue sweatshirt that feels like carpet and blue jeans (the t-shirt I wear under the sweatshirt varies). Why do I wear this? Because I'm unique like that. I don't care about price or brand or that stuff because clothes are clothes to me.
    At my school you can tell which stereotypical group you're looking at by how they dress. It's THAT obvious. Take the preppy jerks for instance. They all dress the same style. You can dress that style, but they'll ask you how much it costs and what brand. Answer wrong, and you're outta there. So I dress differently to avoid stuff like that.

Chaos

Jeans. T-shirt (often from ThinkGeek). Socks. Running shoes.

In the way of 'accessories'... I stick to a watch, and a silver chain (around the neck) that my girlfriend gave me.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    I dress to look good, TBH. I only ever go out in clothes that go well together, and I tend to dress differently depending on circumstances. If I'm going out at night, I tend to wear faded jeans, shirt that matches and a jacket. If its warm outside (which is rarely in England) I'll usually wear white three-quarter length pants and either a white or blue t-shirt. And I always wear a set of dog tags around my neck.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Queen Boo, I think that was a little TOO much information...

As for me, clothes aren't a huge deal. I tend to spend a lot on them, but that's because I have a unique style, and when I find them, I want them, I buy them. I don't buy clothes on a daily basis or anything, and I make my shirts and jeans last as long as possible.

My one weakness: Shoes. I have WAAY too many.

But, I don't follow fashion. I'm more "punk", and thus, don't care very much about what's "in" and what's "out".

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    ~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~ said:
    I dress to look go. So the boys can see how good i look with my tight pants and shirt and boobs popping out ^_^ he he he

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~
    That was a bit inappropriate. This is a forum aimed at a younger audience, and frankly, no one wants to hear things like that. So please refrain from doing so again, okay?

Anyway, I'm lazy, so I usually just wear jeans and a t-shirt or sweatshirt. I'm not at all picky when it comes to clothes, and I don't dress to please anyone else. And I rarely go shopping for clothes... I still have and wear things I bought back in middle school. I haven't grown much since then... XD;

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2011
    mm i like looking good, but

1) i hate spending money on clothes.. it feels like a waste...
    2) Im pretty lazy when it comes to choosing stuff, or ironing stuff.

I do enjoy dressing up, putting on some cool threads and going around town ;D

Miiburd

Benjamæl II von Tavireksumpf
    Years
    Yes, I do care what clothing I wear; I have quite a lot of fun making up outfits. But I don't care what other people think of my clothing, because if I did, I wouldn't be able to wear anything that I liked. =/

I love the clothing you will find in import shops, so I usually find things there or when I travel. I prefer skirts over pants, so I usually wear skirts and some sort of top. ^-^
    I love ponchos too, but not the little ones. They have to be huge, not just ones that go over your clothing. Poncho-shirts are sort of what I like. Those are neat. =}

Shoes are important, too. My favourite shoes in the world are moccassins, because everything else looks too mass-produced and high-tech or something. @__o

I also love nearly all oldish clothing, not modern. Vintage, I suppose that would be.

Years
    Whatever, Queen Boo, you're 14, just how big could your rack be? She's just bullshiting. I wear clothes for balling, hip-hop mostly. Probably like Metaforte. But I don't have so much of those.

Yoko-Chan

Weirdo <.<
    Years
    I like to feel comfortable with my clothes(most people do i think), and i don't care so much about what other people think ether. as long as i dress up pretty normal ofcourse^^
    I think i got a pretty..umm..relaxing style^^

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
    I sometimes wear what's "in," but not if it's too revealing or anything. I usually wear longer shorts or pants, and shirts that are tight, but high-collared so nothing pops out. XD

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    bna_li said:
    Whatever, Queen Boo, you're 14, just how big could your rack be? She's just bullshiting. I wear clothes for balling, hip-hop mostly. Probably like Metaforte. But I don't have so much of those.
    What i said was wrong and a mod got on me already. Ever heared of devloping at age "9" so I'm not just talking.

*reports*

:t094:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    bna_li said:

There's some Japanese model who's 11 and has C cup breasts. There's also a girl in my school who's had breasts that size since she was 11 as well, and I, being 14, have seen lots of girls my age in my school with large breasts.

As for clothing, I just wear t-shirts that fit well and don't have some idiotic writing on it (though not all writing is idiotic), and for pants, I wear cargo pants or wind breaker pants. I also always wear a raincoat, even when it's not raining and is too hot for a coat.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    tyranisneasel - Introductions don't go here, and your post was blatant spam. Please don't do it again.

bna_li - Be aware of your language and tone in the future. If you disagree with ~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~, there is still no need to lash out in such direct matter.

Thank you.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Zone said:
    There's some Japanese model who's 11 and has C cup breasts. There's also a girl in my school who's had breasts that size since she was 11 as well, and I, being 14, have seen lots of girls my age in my school with large breasts.
    Thank you for defending me. I should finish my first post. The clothes that I wear must be a Popular name brand (PePe, Rockawear, Baby Phat etc.)

:t094:~*!*~Queen boo~*!*~

Last edited:
    Years
    When I'm at school, I just wear some jeans and a shirt I bought from Stitches. I don't really wear those popular kind of brand name clothes, those are too expensive. ^^; I just wear whatever is nice enough in my closet.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Hm.. I kinda make my own robes when I want to but I love to try and stay in mythical home made garbs from Dresses that are overly decorated to Robes, but many times I just use second hand cloths, no one should care about what a artist looks like as long as they draw good =3 , heck a true artist is obligated to look horible in cloths compaired to others cause it shows what their art does depending on the style and area they live in. And for jewlery? I make my own beaded necklaces and loom woven headbands, Mythical armbands and anklets. All in all I'm more the Myth look then anything cause of my religon of wicca, but the robes are the most comfertable things Ive been in.
    For short, Robes are comfy so they are number one on my list, and jewlery is always a grand addition ^_~

Back